Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft wants you

Veteran

Starcraft wants you

Starcraft is a mid tier casual warring kingdom with a long history. Our core group has been playing together for many years. We love to war and more wars are always better. This age we had to say goodbye to some great teammembers and we are looking for you to fill up our ranks.

Stacraft is a kingdom than enjoys wars and our players are active and participating. We do realise that everyone has a reallife outside of the game so we don't demand from our players to wake up at night, give cellphone numbers and such things. We're here to enjoy the game :)

Ofcourse we do have a few requirements

- We expect you to be active enough to make two attacks per day
    - Actively use pimp to share intel and self intel
    - Follow orders and kingdom race/personality setup
    - Also it would be great if you would join us on our IRC channel during hostile/wars

Experience is welcome but not necessarry. If you're new to the game and willing to learn we can teach you how to play :)

We are currently looking for 4 players. Roles have not yet been decided because we're waiting for final changes.

You can contact us by replying to this topic or sending me a PM.

Kind regards,

Milkman

Regular
    Hi there,

That sounds promising.

I remember your Kingdom, though I do not remember whether I have been a member of you KD or if I fought your KD?

All The Best

Veteran
    Starcraft has been around for many years. It could be possible that you have been a member at some point in time or that you encountered us on the battlefields. We do war as much as possible and have crossed swords with a great number of kingdoms :)

Veteran
    We got some new recruits but still looking for a few more. If you're interested in warring as much as possible in a casual enviroment Starcraft is the place to be :)

HI, I am interested in joining your kingdom. I have played utopia before however it was a long time ago and will take me a while to get the hang of it again. I will be very active and have no problem following orders. Please consider me.

Hello, If you still have room available I'd would be interested as well. I played several years back and recently decided to return. I'm a real active player, and am planning on being an UD attacker, however flexible to go hybrid depending on KD needs.

Veteran
    Hi HeKan, Cool that you're interested in Joining Starcraft. Activity and participation are the key. Lets give it a shot i'd say :)

At the moment i'm out of invites so you'd have to wait for freezetime before I could trade you in.

@Revenat942

Always good to see players return. We do use a race/personality setup in our kingdom. We're currently discussing the option but we proberbly don't go undead next age for our attackers. -30 science effectiveness is a serious penalty. If you don't have any problems with following a race/pers setup that does not involve undeads then there might still be room for you. I do have to check on how we're standing in our free spots as I'm waiting for a message of some.

Do you both use IRC?
    Last edited by Milkman; 12-02-2013 at 06:33.

I'm not really locked into a race setup, just wanted to fill the attacker roll. And yes i can use IRC

Veteran
    Cool :D

You should spam a few posts in the forums so that you can send and recieve PM's. We should talk further on PM our in our irc channel.
    I do still have 2 spots kind of free at the moment.

You can also contact me on IRC at #utopianstarcraft
    Last edited by Milkman; 13-02-2013 at 18:28.

Veteran
    Still looking for players to fill in 2-3 spots.

Joined your IRC, your name milkman in the channel too? and forgive the next couple messages, gonna bump a few to try and get PM privs

Bump

again

Veteran
    I'm still looking for 3 attackers.

Veteran
    Starcraft is currently looking for two experianced players to join our ranks.

Current open spots:

1 prov take over - Elf/Mystic A/M
    1 Attacker - Orc/Avian/Cleric

If you're looking for a nice and friendly kingdom that loves to war give me a PM or look for me on irc #utopianstarcraft

Thread Information