Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage vs Pulse round 4?

Forum Addict

Rage vs Pulse round 4?

After our last war they waved us straight OOW. We expected to have chill EoA, but fine..

7 days ago:
    Rage of Absalom
    61,822,552gc 386,219 acres

flogger and the Coons
    42,403,981gc 264,261 acres

Now:
    Rage Owning Pulse For 4th Time
    64,602,718gc 378,609 acres

RageMinusProteusEqualsCrown QQ
    44,399,610gc 266,106 acres

Apparently they're pwning us :'( but somehow they've not gotten enough acres to be #1... Makes you wonder what the point was..
    Last edited by munk; 11-02-2013 at 08:31.

They must be trying to get as many wins against you as they can this age, until you guys get all the players back, who crowned last age. Then they know they wont be winning wars against you that age. Amirite?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Pulse won't crown next age either, abs won't allow it. Rage will be all qq since pulse has held them from crowning!
    Poor rage.

Forum Addict
    Simians Will crown next age!

Forum Fanatic
    Background: Last age people from pulse, particularly trollfags like gerbnub and flogger were being complete asses on forums and talking **** after winning while I was taking an age off from leading. Seeing their conduct, I wanted to make it my business to take them down the next age and make sure they don't crown. If there was one thing I learned from Jackson is that it pays to be the most dominant. Starting out the age goal was to dominate everyone that is a contender outside of the Abs side and crown as an alliance.

Aside from the fact that last age flogger had farmed out gc to his ally Bio so they could double team us into our fight with Psychward (Fury) which deserved payback.
    Here is something else that motivated me which I wanted to rub in.

01(18:16:34) 11( Proteus ) i think though it would be beneficial for later ages for us to cf without the drama
    (18:16:45) 02( flogger ) and giving you all month long CFs doesn't seem the way
    01(18:16:47) 11( Proteus ) last age rage was in a stronger position relative to everyone else, this age its your kingdom
    01(18:16:53) 11( Proteus ) its going to change age after age
    02( flogger ) my kd now is the best on the server by far
    11( Proteus ) the difference though is we're gonna play fair and expect the same from you in return
    02( flogger ) as long as I'm active, we'll be #1 age after age
    11( Proteus ) id like to put some of this past bs behind us and have some goodwill going into the next age
    11( Proteus ) some of the **** pulled on us was quite ****ing lame
    02( flogger ) I ain't worried about next age

Best #1 kd every age huh? Not worried about this age?
    I gave you the chance to make ammends last age, you chose to be an asshole this is what happens.

Going into this age we waved Pulse 8 days (4days eow+4day) after their war finished with Mercy (which they won). We beat them convincingly and came out with a large size gap between our kingdoms. After which we refused to CF pulse and denied them the ability to make doubled cow/calf provinces and pump extreme science on their entire core. Their age was over.

Being pissed that they had 0% chance to crown, they decided to keep coming after us an additional two times and initiating which we ended up taking to war, beating them, and growing from the conflicts.

After our 3rd war win vs. Pulse, I offered flogger a chance to move on similar to my proposal last age since it was clear he was not going to win and only had a chance to influence which Absalom kd crowns which is irrelevant when the age results in a landslide Abs victory. My takeaway was that he wants to keep fighting so coss and I decided to wave them immediately out of eow-cf rather than wait for them to superpump wave us again at some point towards EOA.

Rather than waiting for Pulse to wave us again for fight #4 we decided to take the initiative on this one and give them another beating. So far its been ~190 hours. LL is about even on both sides.

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from March 1 of YR11 till March 18 of YR12 - 186 hours
    [ http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/ - Seraphim online formatter ]

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 262 (157,783 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 198 (154,216 acres)
    -- Ambush: 5 (2,113 acres)
    -- Conquest: 5 (1,454 acres)
    -- Raze: 4 (2,120 acres)
    -- Failed: 50 (19.1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 47
    Total attacks suffered: 186 (139,409 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 161 (137,393 acres)
    -- Ambush: 5 (2,016 acres)
    -- Raze: 10 (2,848 acres)
    -- Learn: 5
    -- Failed: 5 (2.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 153

** The kingdom of Rage **
    Total land exchanged: +18,374 (262/186)

** The kingdom of Pulse **
    Total land exchanged: -19,407 (163/241)

--
    The only reason this fight is even going on is because Pulse deiced that they'd look like complete push overs if we beat them in war 3x, take 20k oow and crown so in an attempt to salvage whatever there is left to salvage they decided to maintain an EOA hostile so we do not have the opportunity to random to #1. Must be really fun to have to log in for an additional 8 days just to lose when you are down land in your conflict and the age is over rather than relaxing before next age begins. Flogger did try to offer us a CF and a crown for money but that is not how we roll.

[22:00:13] <flogger> a monetary reward would be the face saver, "so we went 0/3 and that kd farmed us for a crown, but at least we got 33 cents per day for our trouble this age"

So, I'll let you guys be the judge of who "won" here. I set out to accomplish a set of goals after coming back to lead this age and I am more than satisfied. We set out to punish pulse for last age and be most dominant all while promoting an Absalom victory. Sure, Rage came up short of winning the land crown this age but overall Abs crushed it.

1 Sanctuary of Absalom () Targo 421,541 acres
    2 Rage Owning Pulse For 4th Time () Fort 378,273 acres
    3 HaLL of Heroes () Utosia 342,263 acres
    4 RageMinusProteusEqualsCrown QQ () Porsta 266,442 acres

Notice the ~100k acre gap and WW count:
    Rage: Wars Won / Concluded Wars 4 / 4
    Pulse: Wars Won / Concluded Wars 1 / 4

1 Leet Human Rage Owning Pulse For 4th Time () Fort 36,900 acres
    1 Leet Human Rage Owning Pulse For 4th Time () Fort 6,762,074 gold coins

Now pray tell me where in all of this you are making yourselves look good. All you've managed to achieve is influence which Absalom kingdom will crown in an age where you have completely lost in charts & war.

Don't know about you, I'd rather knock off some cocky asses off their high horse, finish #2 land and pick up some province crowns and dominate wars rather than end 100k+ behind #1/2 and get rolled in war/oow. I don't really care if we crown or not as long as Abs wins, I always play for alliance win first, kingdom win second.

Bottom line is all I promised last age and set out to do this age is to teach them a lesson and I've more than lived up to my word.

Oh and if you think this age was bad you haven't seen anything yet. Flogger was almost fired after going through back to back wars, lets see how tolerant your employer will be in the future.
    Last edited by Bishop; 11-02-2013 at 13:24.

Again, our chances to crown where already zero before you waved us the first time. You had far superior science, wpa, tpa etc from pumping all age upto that moment without having to engage a fight. Yea, you won the war, but it wasn't as if it was something unexpected. All ya did was use Mercy to get a headstart and then fight us. Had you taken Mercy's position, I'd have loved to see the outcome. But hey, I guess you didn't dare to eh? And please, don't tell me you planned that; your provinces where in no shape to engage us at the time :p

The later waves on you was because as you say, you did not want a CF. Don't whine later then if you don't get one so you can't grow your chainees. Had you given yours earlier, you'd probably get one later. You would have probably crowned. Now you got nothing.
    Your core is being torn apart and your bigs can't do much other than bouncing or razing (very useful btw, razing your own acres ;p). Half your core has no wizards left and every acre they manage to grab is lost to LL's. If you didn't have as many untouchable cows as you have, you'd be a lot smaller by now most likely.

And no offense, but "Abs crushed it". Yea, it was so damn hard to fight all the other competition. How many was there? :P

ps. if off-ages are acceptable as excuses (like yours for last age), I suppose we have one as well now since flogger has been even less active as I have?
    ps2. The 100k acre gap was there before war #2 and war #3 also. You think beating someone at 70% is such a huge accomplishment?
    ps3. for someone who plays "Alliance first", you speak alot in the I-form.
    ps4. Punish Pulse lol. For what? Beating you all fair n square? :p

Forum Fanatic
    As an aside the paper gains are a bit skewed as we have taken some OOW "randoms" during the fight. Clearly Pulse is going above and beyond and taking no measures to make sure we don't gain enough land to win.

March 7 of YR12 An unknown province from Thorn () invaded One Two Buckle My Shoe (Thorn) and captured 660 acres of land.
    March 7 of YR12 Oh No Its HIM (Thorn) invaded Grant (Rage) and captured 839 acres of land.
    March 9 of YR12 An unknown province from Thorn () invaded One Two Buckle My Shoe (Rage) and captured 389 acres of land.

Game Date March 10 of YR12
    Real Date Mon, 11 Feb at 03:05 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy King Hail Zoltan of Striker (Rage)
    Recipient Queen Loon the Sorceress of Ha No Mahn named TigeR (Thorn)
    Subject answer required

i saw you read my msg and did not respond. why are you hitting us into hostile? seriously give us our land back if you dont want us to GB you with other kds

--
    Real Date Mon, 11 Feb at 03:06 GMT+00:00
    Sender Queen Loon the Sorceress of Ha No Mahn named TigeR (Thorn)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Hail Zoltan of Striker (Rage)
    Subject Re:answer required

Pulse asked us to hit ya, why not? :)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Again, our chances to crown where already zero before you waved us the first time. You had far superior science, wpa, tpa etc from pumping all age upto that moment without having to engage a fight. Yea, you won the war, but it wasn't as if it was something unexpected. All ya did was use Mercy to get a headstart and then fight us. Had you taken Mercy's position, I'd have loved to see the outcome. But hey, I guess you didn't dare to eh? And please, don't tell me you planned that; your provinces where in no shape to engage us at the time :p

The later waves on you was because as you say, you did not want a CF. Don't whine later then if you don't get one so you can't grow your chainees. Had you given yours earlier, you'd probably get one later. You would have probably crowned. Now you got nothing.
    Your core is being torn apart and your bigs can't do much other than bouncing or razing (very useful btw, razing your own acres ;p). Half your core has no wizards left and every acre they manage to grab is lost to LL's. If you didn't have as many untouchable cows as you have, you'd be a lot smaller by now most likely.

And no offense, but "Abs crushed it". Yea, it was so damn hard to fight all the other competition. How many was there? :P

ps. if off-ages are acceptable as excuses (like yours for last age), I suppose we have one as well now since flogger has been even less active as I have?
    ps2. The 100k acre gap was there before war #2 and war #3 also. You think beating someone at 70% is such a huge accomplishment?
    ps3. for someone who plays "Alliance first", you speak alot in the I-form.
    ps4. Punish Pulse lol. For what? Beating you all fair n square? :p
    Typical post from you. Basically makes excuses when you lose to a kingdom that has better positioning than you, gives other kingdom no credit for using strategy to get into a superior position, bla bla.

Its all fine and dandy to pretend like you were not trying to crown and were just having an "off" and chill age but no one is buying it. Also last age Rage was not having an "off, chill age". We were trying to crown. All I said I was taking an age off from leading, saw how some of your players behaved and came back motivated to take you down this age.

Also clever strategy of trying to take away our credit from taking you guys out of the crown race with with the excuse that you were in war with Mercy. Your post really shows you do not understand the game if you say your age was over after you WON your fight vs. Mercy at the beginning of the age.

Protip #1: Early war-wins are quite good as you come out the most pumped in relation to your competition(i.e. see your WW week 1-2 last age)
    Protip #2: You do not fall behind when you win a war, you can come out and random back to #1 (i.e. see your WW and oow randoming week 2-3 last age)
    Easy logic #1: Had Rage cfed you after mercy war and not attacked you after your WW from Mercy you would have been in position to random to #1 or within a couple thousand of acres of #1.
    Easy logic #2: Had Rage cfed you after mercy war you would have been able to make unbreakable provinces by doubling up bigs using pool
    Easy logic #3: Had Rage cfed you after mercy war you could have pumped extreme science on the entire core.
    Deductive reasoning: Had Rage cfed you, you would have had a CHANCE TO BE A CROWN CONTENDER this age. When you are the best/better kingdom that age it is possible to go through back to back wars and win (i.e. Rage vs. Psychward & Rage vs. Bio back to back wins last age; Pulse vs. Abs last age). It was our very actions (not cfing you to let you get positioning) was what ended your age. Once again had we let you have room to maneuver you could have been in a strong position.

The Mercy fight did BENEFIT Rage because we were able to create unbreakables; however, had we not made use of our position and CFed you, you would have had a chance to crown still and been a contender. It was the choice to engage and not cf you that ended your crowning chances. Stop denying this. Had we not acted at all after that war you'd have a perfectly fine chance of being a contender.

Feel free to ask any unbiased rational person if warring Mercy would have taken away your chances of winning this age if we did not engage you after, cfed you, etc.

Also as a note dude, this Abs victory was a clean one unlike last age where you had to do the following to win:
    #1 Farm gc out to Bio when Rage noticed them after receiving notice from Psychward and Bio was completely unprepared with no gc stock. Bio farmed your gc and waved us into our hostile with PW. We proceeded to beat PW in war and then Bio afterwards.
    #2 Flogger controlled the "cow group" which were the top5 provinces or so early age that allied up and wanted to block Abs from putting up any cows early age
    #3 Pulse hit Miker/Migz kd of "Acres" into an gangbang in progress (they were hit into EOW cf by multiple provinces from the cow group) and then when Acres was actually outplaying and owning the cowgroup despite being outnumbered Pulse proceeded to join the gangbang and hit them. This was down because Acres was in position to control the cow charts and prevent cow group from blocking others from cowing.

Whereas this age Rage and Sanc beat unallied kingdoms in war and did not cf them after. No farming of gc, coordinating solo provinces to block enemies from cowing, or gangbangs required.
    Last edited by Proteus; 11-02-2013 at 13:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    As an aside the paper gains are a bit skewed as we have taken some OOW "randoms" during the fight. Clearly Pulse is going above and beyond and taking no measures to make sure we don't gain enough land to win.

March 7 of YR12 An unknown province from Thorn () invaded One Two Buckle My Shoe (Thorn) and captured 660 acres of land.
    March 7 of YR12 Oh No Its HIM (Thorn) invaded Grant (Rage) and captured 839 acres of land.
    March 9 of YR12 An unknown province from Thorn () invaded One Two Buckle My Shoe (Rage) and captured 389 acres of land.

Real Date Mon, 11 Feb at 03:05 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy King Hail Zoltan of Striker (Rage)
    Recipient Queen Loon the Sorceress of Ha No Mahn named TigeR (Thorn)
    Subject answer required

i saw you read my msg and did not respond. why are you hitting us into hostile? seriously give us our land back if you dont want us to GB you with other kds

--
    Real Date Mon, 11 Feb at 03:06 GMT+00:00
    Sender Queen Loon the Sorceress of Ha No Mahn named TigeR (Thorn)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Hail Zoltan of Striker (Rage)
    Subject Re:answer required

Pulse asked us to hit ya, why not? :)
    I saw someone post those hits and messaged them why they're hitting and reducing our gains but I didn't get a reply back yet.
    You think we love it when some random noob hits our LL targets?

It looks more like a fabricated lie to create more drama than there already is. If anyone however did ask them, I'd be the first to get this person kicked from the KD.
    So if you have more info on that matter, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Typical post from you. Basically makes excuses when you lose to a kingdom that has better positioning than you, gives other kingdom no credit for using strategy to get into a superior position, bla bla.

Its all fine and dandy to pretend like you were not trying to crown and were just having an "off" and chill age but no one is buying it. Also last age Rage was not having an "off, chill age". We were trying to crown. All I said I was taking an age off from leading, saw how some of your players behaved and came back motivated to take you down this age.

Also clever strategy of trying to take away our credit from taking you guys out of the crown race with with the excuse that you were in war with Mercy. Your post really shows you do not understand the game if you say your age was over after you WON your fight vs. Mercy at the beginning of the age.

Protip #1: Early war-wins are quite good as you come out the most pumped in relation to your competition(i.e. see your WW week 1-2 last age)
    Protip #2: You do not fall behind when you win a war, you can come out and random back to #1 (i.e. see your WW and oow randoming week 2-3 last age)
    Easy logic #1: Had Rage cfed you after mercy war and not attacked you after your WW from Mercy you would have been in position to random to #1 or within a couple thousand of acres of #1.
    Easy logic #2: Had Rage cfed you after mercy war you would have been able to make unbreakable provinces by doubling up bigs using pool
    Easy logic #3: Had Rage cfed you after mercy war you could have pumped extreme science on the entire core.
    Deductive reasoning: Had Rage cfed you, you would have had a CHANCE TO BE A CROWN CONTENDER this age. When you are the best/better kingdom that age it is possible to go through back to back wars and win (i.e. Rage vs. Psychward & Rage vs. Bio back to back wins last age; Pulse vs. Abs last age). It was our very actions (not cfing you to let you get positioning) was what ended your age. Once again had we let you have room to maneuver you could have been in a strong position.

The Mercy fight did BENEFIT Rage because we were able to create unbreakables; however, had we not made use of our position and CFed you, you would have had a chance to crown still and been a contender. It was the choice to engage and not cf you that ended your crowning chances. Stop denying this. Had we not acted at all after that war you'd have a perfectly fine chance of being a contender.

Feel free to ask any unbiased rational person if warring Mercy would have taken away your chances of winning this age if we did not engage you after, cfed you, etc.

Also as a note dude, this Abs victory was a clean one unlike last age where you had to do the following to win:
    #1 Farm gc out to Bio when Rage noticed them after receiving notice from Psychward and Bio was completely unprepared with no gc stock. Bio farmed your gc and waved us into our hostile with PW. We proceeded to beat PW in war and then Bio afterwards.
    #2 Flogger controlled the "cow group" which were the top5 provinces or so early age that allied up and wanted to block Abs from putting up any cows early age
    #3 Pulse hit Miker/Migz kd of "Acres" into an gangbang in progress (they were hit into EOW cf by multiple provinces from the cow group) and then when Acres was actually outplaying and owning the cowgroup despite being outnumbered Pulse proceeded to join the gangbang and hit them. This was down because Acres was in position to control the cow charts and prevent cow group from blocking others from cowing.

Whereas this age Rage and Sanc beat unallied kingdoms in war and did not cf them after. No farming of gc, coordinating solo provinces to block enemies from cowing, or gangbangs required.
    I never said we have no intentions to crown. All I said was, our chances of crowning where pretty close to zero when we had to fight Mercy. How many more times do I need to tell/post you this?
    So you think we crowned last age because we gave BiO 4mil gold? lol.
    Afaik the cow group was more a burden to us than a help; go ask flogger how many times we slapped the **** out of him for making some stupid cf deal with them. At any time we could have easily taken those acres had we not been stopped by a CF.
    And the acres from Acres where given back. Iirc that happened when flogger was absent. Same way with how flogger refunded you the acres on that suicider.

Anything else?

You're just slinging mud, should we start slinging it back the same way how you've GBed solo provinces in war and so on? :P

Proteus its ok, take a deep breath and hug it out with someone in Rage.

Post Fiend
    why should we ask someone to hit you if it was already clear before 2nd war that you wont crown. As prot said: "ps3. for someone who plays "Alliance first", you speak alot in the I-form." +1

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0ntaan View Post
    why should we ask someone to hit you if it was already clear before 2nd war that you wont crown. As prot said: "ps3. for someone who plays "Alliance first", you speak alot in the I-form." +1
    How do you think you look good here when you got owned 3x in war and are down 20k in papers dude? All that says is you didn't crown and Rage had their way with you and finished #2 whereas you finished 100k away from top kds.

Post Fiend
    When did i say that i look good. Dont talk **** and put words in my mouth.

Congratz to Sanctuary for crown. Really deserved it
    Congratz to csarmi? for top prov crown.
    Congratz to rage for 2nd place. (except proteus, who probably made u loose 1st place because of being complete a**hole)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    csarmi doesn't have the top prov, in either land nor nw.

Thread Information