Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KD Sizes:

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Of course you can't count on any top KDs to teach a nub the ropes of the game...so you have to pass the buck down to the ghetto.
    There is a recruitment thread for a reason. Top tier kds post there quite often looking for players that can be active and are willing to learn. It is up to the individual player to be willing to put in the effort required to truly learn the game.

Postaholic
    Raise kingdom sizes to 30 players. This will keep the same number of good kingdoms around, which depend on top-quality leaders, and allow for more players to be playing in good kingdoms.

Or just keep it like it is. Of course, if you lower kingdom size, that will result in much lower average kingdom quality since fewer kingdoms will have quality leadership.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotun View Post
    Whether the Dev's chose to decrease KD sizes or force everyone to be 25 prov's is up to them. My point was simply that people don't seem to be actively increasing their KD's sizes. (For whatever reason)
    There's nothing wrong with that. If you choose not to compete with the big boys (as you put it), that's up to you. Whether the devs choose to increase kd size or don't force everyone to be 25 provinces is up to them.

And, my disrespect goes toward the honor and war wins crowns, not toward kingdoms that choose not to grow. Top warring kingdoms rarely win those crowns, because there is no way for crown competitors to compete head-to-head in most instances.

I like to post
    Find 25 players is enough hard for most kds.
    Find and lead kd from 30 players is pure killer for any leader.
    Its true most kds don't have much skilled leaders but if they have less ppl for find/organize can make its easy maybe.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Raise kingdom sizes to 30 players. This will keep the same number of good kingdoms around, which depend on top-quality leaders, and allow for more players to be playing in good kingdoms.

Or just keep it like it is. Of course, if you lower kingdom size, that will result in much lower average kingdom quality since fewer kingdoms will have quality leadership.
    i disagree its easier to find quality leadership than 20 or 25 active players who are willing to play as a team.

No. It really isn't.
    The game has lots of active players. It has few good ones, though, and even fewer that are capable of leading a kingdom properly. Most people who can lead are already doing so, or they're not active enough to do it. There is not an over abundance of leaders.

Thread Information