Thread: Old player. Now noob. Looking for competitive KD.

Old player. Now noob. Looking for competitive KD.

[REQUEST FULFILLED]

Hello all, my name is Teeleh. I am an "old school" player that is hoping to ignite an old spark for this game that I once loved and the friend's I made here. While most of my previous experience will now be irrelevant, in the peak of my time I was part of a warring guild that focused on honor hordeing. At the time I had a very good grasp on the strategies of the game, and led our T/M guild with build suggestions, focus targets, and overseeing op strategy. If anyone even remembers the alliance, I was a part of The Black Horde (TBH). Honestly though it's been so long that I can't even recall the age.

I'm a 25 year old married man that lives in the central u.s. (-6 gmt). I would like to be an attacker for an active warring KD that has some form of expectations from their mates. I'm a competitive guy, so I want to play with competitive mates. That being said, I'm no elitist, nor can I give any KD the amount of time required to be one of the elite. I can commit to 2 attacks per day during war, and I'll be willing to give any/all contact info to my mates so that I can be on call at a moments notice... unless I'm asleep... then you're just out of luck. I can be online at odd hours for opening waves for hostile/war declares.

That being said, I am a noob. I need to be completely retrained and will likely require some hand holding... the good news is that I'm completely trainable and will not give you grief because I think you're doing it wrong. You want all provinces between a certain nw range? Done. I am a soldier looking for orders.

The most important aspect however is the social aspect. I want a KD that actively engages with each other... whether that's fb, mirc, forums, or whatever you people use now.

If you think I'd be a match, reply or email me with a little about your kingdom and what makes us a good match.

bpick17@gmail.com

Cheers
    Last edited by Teeleh; 14-02-2013 at 17:11.

Sent u an e-mail! U sound perfect for our kingdom!

Sent you an email as well.

TBH 4 life ... #rage horde

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Regular
    I mail you as well.

hahah his mailbox is going to be too full

Sent you a mail ^_^

Thank you for all the replies and emails!

It's great to know this community is still alive and that there are so many KD's that are still willing to teach (or reteach in this case) players. I think this is the one reason Utopia is still around.

I'll be replying to a few of the KD's that contacted me; however, if you do not get a response today, you can assume that I've found a new home. I do want to say THANK YOU for emailing me. It's good to know that there will be some very worthy adversaries out there as this next age starts.

Dark Azn: I remember you!! I wasn't around for very long, but I was with Brujah and his Vampire themed KD... I can't remember what it was. All I remember is that most of TBH didn't like that we tagged our KD in mIRC haha.

Forum Fanatic
    You use IRC? #meleeweapons

x

Thread Information