Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a new home

Need a new home

Hello. I was a prov formerly known as CP. I am VERY active. It's to the point I can't join a good kd because my activity bars are at 0. I believe it has to do with the fact I am always online. Either through my phone or my comp. I can play either attacker or tm but my strong suit is a tm. I was a monarch of a ghetto ranked below 200 and through invites and leadership I brought them to the top 50 in nw and land. We started of with 0/2 war wins and then I started getting invites and ended age with a 2/4 ww. I gave up the monarchy because I grew tired of babysitting and wanted to reach the top 20. I felt my kd needed more discipline. So I stepped down and handed monarchy over to my steward. Now I feel that the kd is not going in the direction I destined for it to go. Rather than make trouble I left. I am 36 years old and from the USA. I can use irc, pimp, angel, or upoopu. Or anything actually that is required of me. If I have to go attacker I can make the time to be on for initial waves. So give me a home people. I need 22 more hours until I can create a new prov since I abandoned mine.

Oh did I mention that I am awesome and I like dirty girls?

You sound perfect :) Send me a message on IRC for details: Ares640

Forum thread:

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...dom-Recruiting

Our kd public channel is #what if you cannot reach me. Look for Tezzdog
    Last edited by ares640; 13-02-2013 at 22:12.

Regular
    check our thread and drop past for an interview if you like mate.

#bio-public on utonet

Actibe Warring KD wants u ! Last spot to fill . join our public chat in irc #undesirable. LF attacker

i tried to join bios chat but it wouldnt let me. i am on undesirables chat now. there is like 7k chat rooms with what if you cannot reach me as a title. i have to admitt guys its been years since i used irc.

You should get on Skype instead ;) its much easier and better. I'd love to talk to you about The Revolution if you do. We have one more slot open (24 current provinces) and we love our wars ;) We use UpoOpu for intel/ops etc and ofc Skype as our KD's chat. Sounds like you would be a good fit for our war style etc, so hopefully I hear from you I would like to chat with you so we can both make sure we are a good fit for one another. My Skype Username is: theiss420

Good luck in your hunt for a home either way.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...he-crown-goes- - #1 War Wins with 8/8 Wars, Age 55.

you have to be identified with nickserv to join bio's chan. you should prolly pm arcticdem/mad_scottish/baka. One of them will usually be online
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

thanks crease!! and with skype dont i have to look at all your ugly mugs? i thought that was a video chat. do you REALLY want to see me in my birthday suit?

Regular
    You are more than welcome to apply for exodus. We are an ambitious and ever improving warring kd...

you can learn more about us by pm'ing me on irc. Our recruit channel is Jesters, and I am sure we could find a spot for you as TM or AT.

Oh yeah and I guarenty you would not be most active player in this kd ;)

stop by utonet #anno to have a chat
    ANNO

check this out people. i dont care about attack times. rules. activity. what tools i need to use. i will follow what ever is the kd directive. i played a monarch. it was fun. i would rather be a soldier of a kick ass kd. is ass a bad word? i wont say ass again if ass is a bad word. i thought ass was an ass. so maybe i shouldnt say ass but my ancestors where coal miners that used ass every day. but seriously if your a ghetto with rules dont waste my time. i would just accept your invite and see you guys suck and defect. but if you are a good kd at least with a solid core i will work my ass off(said ass again) to help bring you out of the ghetto. i did it once i can do it again

you should also stop by #vicenvirtue before you make up your mind!

and i am sorry guys. i have to refuse to play undead. they suck. i am a fairy boy. the only attacker i would be willing to play is either orc or avian. humans are more of a um...how do you say this politely? a noob class? you can pretty much do anything with them. its like having a rainbow strat. you want a bank or a growth kd then go for it. but my orc/avian ass is gonna gun for you. to me the most 2 challenging races to play this age is fairy and avian.

Don't forget about me now :P

Thread Information