Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a new home

I played with CP last age, and I can vouch for his dedication. during wars he was on for 19-21 hours a day, and outside of war, he was on for 12-15. he has a ton of game knowledge, and single handedly was the TM for our KD for a while. He was a great monarch, and I am COMPLETELY pissed at him for leaving. I will try to control myself from razing him straight out of protection. Any kingdom would gain a great asset in him. And if you are looking for a second, Im open

Just a quick fyi, anno has been top 10 nw/acres two ages running.
    ANNO

You are silly :P Skype can be used for video chatting/calling, its a nifty feature, but Skype is also separately just a chat platform similar to a MSN style if you are familiar. Anyways, just thought I would clarify on that point ;) There is only one slot left at the moment we are currently at 24/25.

Anyways, good luck on your hunt for a home!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...he-crown-goes- - #1 War Wins with 8/8 Wars, Age 55.

i am a silly dude. i wont deny that.

starry i will never forget your first day. you were the first noob i ever met that lost 1.5k acres and ended up at 300 acres. you became my pittbull that day. anyone that can come from 300 acres and still smack the crap out of people is a bonus for any kd. i saw this happen to you the first two wars. then it started the third until we united and put a hurting on them. you guys where my family. i could never be a king of a better group of people. whats starrys thieves used for for the first half of the age? but i am sorry. i cant stay there. and i would be honored if you gave me my first PK. its always Summer Time in my book.

Edit: **In reference to you being silly*

Nuh-Uh I do not believe you. You will have to come to Skype and prove it I guess... Hmmm wishhh there was some other way, but yup I got nothing.
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...he-crown-goes- - #1 War Wins with 8/8 Wars, Age 55.

lol ok but if i download skype i do not want to hear nothing about me not wearing pants!!!

Psh why would I care about pants? Just shirts and shoes like every respectable establishment requires ofc.

Veteran
    Melee Weapons is a competitive irc-based kingdom. Would like to talk to you. Stop by our public channel, #meleeweapons

ha i got my interview with BIO. such a shame. i totally had a man crush on them. this whole skype thing though is confusing the poop out of me. it wants a phone number on who i want to talk too!!

maybe its an iphone thing?

Yeh its probably an iphone thing trying to force you to get contacts added in so you can just call them. When you add a new contact it should give you about 6 different ways to add a person, one of which is Skype Username. Mine is ofc: theiss420

Wish I could help you more than that but I am afraid I do not own an iphone, I have a Samsung.

yeah i am going droid next. i have an iphone 4s and it sucks big donkey......hoof?

alright i think i sent you a message. it says your off line though.

piece of advice to all you kds that are recruiting. dont ask for references. 9 times out of 10 we are all old school. ask me a question on strats. ask me what a hard question. "what would you do if you had to pick this race?"

Thread Information