Thread: Old player returning, looking for a place to call home.

Old player returning, looking for a place to call home.

Hey I used to play Utopia about 5 years ago and ran with my team for many ages (around 6-8) and now I'm looking for another Kingdom I can run with. Here is some info about me

Timezone: GMT+7 (Thailand) but I can wake up at the middle of the night to coordinate strikes.
    Experience: I used to play thieves and mages mostly but I do have attacking experience. However like I mentioned I did not play this game for 5 years and I will need sometime to oil the gears back into motion.
    Goals: My goal is to get back on the top charts and beat everybody into the ground.
    A bit more about me: I'm an economist I enjoy balancing things and playing around with the math. I have the tendency to try to minimize my losses and maximize my winnings to the max.
    What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a very tight kingdom that has held it's own throughout the ages. Preferably a mature community which can talk about politics and economics on their free time. And rollplaying, please. Ultimately I'm looking for a kingdom that can keep me interesting to keep sticking with them for many ages. I'm looking for a long term plan, I understand I might be asking for a bit but if you can provide these things then I can repay you with my dedication and long term loyalty which will last more than a single age.

PS: The forums color hurt my eyes.
    PSS: I was looking at the Utopia frontpage and they have these sales for things isn't that like buying power?

Hi Cookie99

I am the leader of What kingdom, we are a very heavy warring kd who look for minium 6 to 8 wars a age, we generally end up in the top 15 in land/nw and generally have a pretty solid win rate as wars. We have a very solid core of 16 to 18 20 to 35yr old so we have a diverse range of maturity through our kd. we are currently looking for a attacker that fits your description if you would like to speak further please reply or feel free to message me on here or join irc and join #what channel :)

Regards Tezzdog

come to #impressions in irc.utonet.org for a chat

+1 Tezzdog

What Kingdom can certainly use another player with your activity and experience. We have 3 slots left as of this moment, so please jump on IRC and PM either Tezzdog or Ares640, or join our public channel #what.

Vice N Virtue has been around since the beginning -- I have been monarch since 2001! You sound like you would enjoy our kd a lot....

stop by #vicenvirtue and talk to me or Kilim

or email me at bluefaerydust@gmail.com

Hey Cookie,

If you're still looking for a place, stop by http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?ser...l=%23ScRecruit . I think we have what you're looking for, and you won't need to wake up in the middle of the night to join in our chains.

You may be interested in our kingdom, as a T/M in a kind of opposite time-zone you might be a good fit, keep MS coverage during off-times when everyone is asleep. We were top 10 in land/NW last age. Contact info below:

IRC (preferred): Mateo
    E-mail: MatisyahuArieli@gmail.com

Regular
    Hello , Im from Archangels , we are a long time warring KD looking to get rid of less active and replace with newly active. Last age we were 3/7 and before that 4/5.

We look to war often but we aren't as hardcore as others and this age we are striving to do as well as we can and make any slackers perform better or leave

We don't force alarms or wakeups and use KD chat for primary chatting.

Most of us are 5+ year veterans of the game and have played together a long time. If your looking for a fun warring KD that isn't as strict in rules as others then please join us

All we ask is two hits a day in war and forum activity.

If interested email me at Lance_SV@hotmail.com

Thread Information