Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: email spam: You have been a neglectful ruler

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    The system didn't operate to spec, because people without a + shouldn't be getting inactive emails. I'm not really sure what Bishop is on about, but it's certainly bugged.
    this, i was actually more active this age during protection than last age, and its the first time i've gotten that email. i reset my prov many times and never went 2 days without a reset/rebuild. Not sure what "normal" is but however its coded is wrong for freeze time.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by fermanhard View Post
    2 days (I assume ticks?) before emails are 'queued' (or one could obviously say 'sent') is too short. 12 hours might be a better option?
    It's 48 hours, same time one needs to get the inactive +

That said I don't see what the problem is. The active people that got them mostly laughed that they got an inactive email and it hasn't affected anything.

Strategy Moderator
    problem is its a bug that active people got it. Simply noting this as "something that needs to be fixed" instead of a major game breaking problem.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    sure, and the single white pixel on the background is something that needs fixed too. It's not worth the 10 threads that this got though lol

This isn't a bug. Don't worry about it, nothing will happen.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

bishop were you sayign that if you reset after 48h it reads you as having been inactive for 48h and sends you an email?

aka it sets you back to default including log on time or such? If so i suppose i understand although i would not say its not a bug, as that does not seem like the intentional function of the mechanic :P

If you perform no actions in your province that it considers activity actions then you'd get a mail. I got one too. They shouldn't have been sent, but they were. Thats an oversight, not a bug. Did i mention thats there's no bug you need to worry about?

No bug. Carry on.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information