Thread: Demand a Plan's Hidden Agenda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Of all things you would ban this, for safety? Madness. Fatty food kills 1000x as many people, lets ban that if we are looking for safety. Next up cigarettes. After that cars and booze, not even only when combined, individually all these things kill ppl in far greater magnitudes /year than guns. Either this is for safety or it isn't. Make up your minds.
    All those are choice you can make on your own, somebody coming and putting a bullet in your is nothing you have control over.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    All those are choice you can make on your own, somebody coming and putting a bullet in your is nothing you have control over.
    I would argue that it is pretty impossible to avoid junk food. Its so cheap and tasty.

It is a shame that cheap foods are almost all super high in sugar. Be it chips/fastfood/white rice/white pasta/raman etc. So I mean just being poor your going to be attracted to those foods for the taste and the price. I would certainly approve a tax on unhealthy foods and then a tax break for healthy foods. Hard to administer though.

Thread Information