Thread: Old Player looking for a Warring Kingdom!

Old Player looking for a Warring Kingdom!

Hello everyone, I used to play Utopia a few years ago and I'm interested in coming back. Well, to make things easier, I will use the template posted by Bishop. So, here goes...

Experience: Probably 3 - 4 ages in sockskd or Yoda Says if you know them. It was a Warring kingdom with around 6-7 Wars each age. I've played as an A/M and as an A/T back then.

Activity: I will be abit to hit twice a day and I will set it to revolve around my schedule (To integrate + hours attack). I will not wake up to hit at night. I should be pretty active in terms of login as I'm mostly in school studying and I also have a smartphone with a data plan.

Goals: I would like to learn more about the mechanics behind the game. Back then, I was just asked to follow strategies and not taught the mechanics. I also like warring alot and I like to think of myself as an honour-freak.

Preferred type of Kingdom: Warring kingdom that allows some form of semi-casual play and also one that is welcoming to newer players.

Contact Method: I am available through Skype, Facebook, MSN, IRC.

If you think I would be a good fit into your kingdom, please drop me a PM with your contact details (Skype, Facebook, MSN, IRC) and I will look to contact you once I'm available. It would be great if you can provide me with a link to your Kingdom's recruitment thread so that I can read up on your kingdom too. Also, I will probably not be able to communicate with you via this forum because I have insufficient posts to send PMs so contact details will be greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading through this thread :)

Regards,
    Navizarian

heys i am in sg too atm, just add u on fb or skype or smth first ? kd is currently full though, but u never know =)
    unable to pm u as u have set options to not allow pm's or could be due to insufficient posts. maybe u can drop me a pm here or post your skype contact?

kd recruitment thread:
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...lay-Recruiting

Hey Navi,

I m from a Predominately SGrean KD,(8 In fact) and we could still do with another from the lil red dot. We are not a full-fledge warring KD per se as our KD is still pretty new, however we are striving to be a decent one. We encourage free play and most of the SGreans communicate by whatsapp. We go crazy in there at times. If u are keen and would like to know more. Feel free to drop me a mail @ electronz@gmail.com

Regards,
    ElectronZ

Thread Information