Thread: Famous World Leaders vs Unorganized Ghetto Noobs

News Correspondent

Famous World Leaders vs Unorganized Ghetto Noobs

With what started as a simple wave to obtain books of science quickly escalated to a long 253 hours of gruesome war. During this conflict, one kingdom faced the loss of their king for 24 hours via PK, as well as two players defecting. Stay tuned to find out which kingdom prevailed, and which took such a severe beating.

Famous World Leaders (FWL) was looking for targets their size, alas they could not find any suitable. So FWL decided to wave a kingdom that had ?No War? in the kingdom name just to get some free books of science/land without being opted into a war. After the wave FWL was a bit surprised that Unorganized Ghetto Noobs (UGN) was retaling the hits made into them. Seeing UGN was 400K NetWorth larger, FWL decided to play it smooth and let UGN retal/hit. Noticing UGN were going for max gains FWL hoped their patience would get them the button.

War escalated on June 18th of YR10, FWL Declared upon UGN. After five hours of war UGN finally started funding a Gold dragon. Four hours later, FWL completed their Ruby dragon and immediately started funding an Emerald dragon. So far only 938 acres had been exchanged since the dragons were started.

March 13th of YR11 was the start of a Massacre wave from FWL, resulting in the murder of 13,735 people among UGN's provinces. With more acres being exchanged, FWL was working toward getting all their provinces to unbreakable. After chaining down a few provinces FWL extended an invite to one of UGN's players on January 8th of YR12, which was accepted 10 ticks later.

UGN was simply not interested in giving up, despite the odds continually stacking against them. After a 253 hour war, 1500+ attacks, and 200,000+ acres exchanged between them, UGN was finally left without a choice. On February 13th of YR12 The Lords of Utopia have forced UGN to withdraw from war to spare further suffering, allowing FWL to claim a victorious battle. A NetWorth based win.

MB of FWL comments:
    "I'd like to thank my kingdom for all the hard work and dedication and not killing me when i said they couldn't hit their land fat people just yet."

Due to the end of age 56, we were unable to contact UGN. If this kingdom would like their information added, please contact us on irc.utonet.org at #utonews
    Last edited by ntsmarkv; 18-02-2013 at 18:48.

"After chaining down a few provinces FWL extended an invite to one of UGN's players on January 8th of YR12, which was accepted 10 ticks later."

Sounds like a bunch of winners.

FWL was simply not interested in giving up, despite the odds continually stacking against them. Should be UGN

It was a good war... hard fought on both sides. I am thankful that I was on the side that ended up winning though!

What MB said

Regular
    This was fun to read.
    Utopia

A NW War Win is never a good war.
    Taking a player DURING conflict is kinda not-so-cool.

With that being said I'm more than sure you guys deserved the War Win.

News Correspondent
    @metroins - Thanks!

UGN (Unoganized Ghetto Noobs) is in for another long war, I wonder how long they keep this one up. Looks to be like another 250+ hour war!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    That is obnoxious. Kudos to FWL for staying in.

Ya long wars are really never great for anyone =(

Thread Information