Thread: New recruits needed!

New recruits needed!

Hi we are currently a top 30 kd and we are in need of 1 t/m and 2 active heavy attackers. We are not looking for seasoned professionals you can be rather new just as long as you can follow directions, are very active and are open to learning! Please reply here

I have a faery TM at 1k acres right now.

It isn't much M however, it's more A and T. Because some guy cast meteor shower on me at the beginning of the age and it killed 5 elites one tick out of 6000 and I laughed.

Well our kd is in need of a good active t/m. If u want more info I can certainly answer any questions you have.. or if u prefer attacker that would be useful as well.

How do I apply for your KD? Faery attacker/thief. I can do wizard pump if KD needs.

Well if u can be active and fall in line with rest of kd I will send u invite activity is the key. If your interested plz pm me your current province name and kd number. You will start at 400 in protection again. If u would like to change province then delete current and make a new one. Your choice.

Still needing 3 players...

heavy attacker here... what kd is this you are recruiting for?

Thread Information