Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pulse Vs Rage round 1

Sir Postalot

Pulse Vs Rage round 1

Despite numerous failed attempts at getting others to step in and block for them while simultaneously bragging about how well they fought last age with going into each fight with five our more unbreakables after getting someone else to block for them and disband as a result, Rage was unable to get someone to take the bullet. Pulse has decided to notice Rage on relatively equal terms. This is that discussion thread.

Protip: If you go 24 hours without hostile actions, you can reset your province by visiting the preferences tab on the bottom left, 10% of previous provinces who fought us OOP recommend it.
    Last edited by flogger; 23-02-2013 at 05:31.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    oh my

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    oh my
    And to think you could have stopped it by waving us both

#IciaFTW

Sir Postalot
    Update: Since his attempts at getting someone else to fight us has failed, proteus has promised to war someone else to avoid actually having to fight us on even strength.

Well actually, its not even strength, Proteus has been in fortified and pumping for 48 hours while Pulse has not, yet through his general mismanagement of tactical and logical skill he is still behind in resources, gravitas and Swag.

So instead Proteus plans to fight someone else before our notice is up to avoid us. An impressive display of confidence if you ask me.

Protip: with 24 hours without a hostile action, you are able to reset your province details including your name, personality, and race that is somewhat competitive.
    Last edited by flogger; 23-02-2013 at 05:49.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It pretty much is the best island

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Pulse has decided to notice Rage on relatively equal terms.
    Its look unfair notice. Rage cant war you if they don't have 30-40% size advantage!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend

Thumbs down

rage wont take one for the team? odd sadd pink troll!

odd ..

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Forum Addict
    notices...you have yourself to blame.

who even notices anymore? STAHP!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

ugh, flogger you are like a dog chasing his tail... give up and move on ffs... it started to get embarassing a few ages ago, now its just awkward, I've seen less drama in shakespear.
    uTools for Firefox | uTools for Chrome
    [Angels - Mercy - Evolution - Rage ]

Veteran

pacpac

Flogger, I always loved grudge wars and will enjoy this one(and more if there will be this age). Please keep in mind something. When you war coss and have a big mouth before the war you have 110% chances of making a fool of yourself:P

With that said, good luck and let's kick our a$$es as they should be kicked!

Forum Addict
    Coss, the abs hater that joined abs cause he couldn't beat them...lol. When you war coss you know 110% coss will make a fool out of himself. And already did. You are the last person here that should utter a word. you should just sit in your corner and be shamed of yourself. You are worse than women playing utopia!

Forum Addict
    why is it a grudge when sanct are warrior with +20% war OME and rage are sages which are easier to war early? Warring anyone other than them would be silly. People are silly --- it's just a game :)

Veteran
    Mansoor, some of us grow up eventually, others don't. Apparently you're one of these guys that don't and will never grow up and I doubt you're the person that should decide who should or shouldn't "utter a word" in here. @munk, ask flogger why it's a grudge cause it's not me that started this thread and started to flame.

Thread Information