Thread: Very active player looking for top KD

Very active player looking for top KD

Hi, 24 years old student, europe. Got about 10 years of experience. Got smartphone IRC army in/out and all that good stuff. I am also a good player aside from activity.

Looking for a top KD who can fight for nw/honor/ww crown ( any one). Preferably well established kd that is full or close to full.

Hit me up on utonet on irc - i am in #recruiting

Nick: Shogun

Thank you
    Last edited by Shogun; 24-02-2013 at 01:58. Reason: typo

Regular
    You could drop by #bio-public(bring it on), Message all the channel operators if you like to get them to turn you onto the leadership member who should be online usually with in10 minutes or less to have a chat with you.

Regular
    hi im from the archangels, we are a long time warring KD looking for another active player. Last age we warred 7 times and look to war as much as possible. We aren't as hardcore as some here but we strive for wars and fun without forcing you to take up at night(but we don't frown on that :D ). We ask for two hits a day in war and forum activity. Wed love for you to be involved in growing our kingdom

Please give me a PM or email at Lance_SV@hotmail.com and we can talk further!

Thread Information