Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians VS Mercy

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Why would I filter out hits that were made from kds into OUR hostile, such as convenient hits from the #1 ranked kd in the game, Sanctuary?
    I want to explain those hits.

On the 19th, simians robbed 2.9m gc from us, making no attempt to get a ceasefire afterwards. On the 20th, they waved their opponent. On the 23rd, we noticed the robbing and made an appropriate level of retaliation. At 100 gc per acre per hour income and over a 100-hour period, that's right about 10k gc income per 1 acre so we hit for 290 acres. We would have been just as happy to rob our money back, but allowing them to farm gold from us to fight someone else was a no-go. Frankly, they should have known better.

At any point after those 4 days have passed we are happy to return the 290 acres.

Also, their opponent is not called mercy.

Veteran
    Not called Mercy LOL as if !

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    I want to explain those hits.
    Explain why sanc tagged Allanon and you didn't hit Allanon province for "riot you"...and explain why this former sanctuary player do riots on us and defect after we cfed his kd?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    ps* bottomfeed -50% gains this age rember !!!
    not -50% top feed gains FTW. those min gains only got nerfed when bottom feeding.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Explain why sanc tagged Allanon and you didn't hit Allanon province for "riot you"...and explain why this former sanctuary player do riots on us and defect after we cfed his kd?
    for lulz.
    Also, thanks for the loc :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    for lulz.
    Also, thanks for the loc :)
    BTW you had same tag!
    Are you suffer too :P
    what about loc? You finally realize you are not in war with me :)
    Told you already its not us. I'm not going to hunt tfc when you want to have normal age.
    Last edited by Elit; 24-02-2013 at 19:53.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    He never rioted us. Tagging may have helped prevent that. Perhaps riots should be unfriendly-only, eh?

Also, allanon does not play that province. Go figure.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Not called Mercy LOL as if !
    Calle, I'm not the one that lies. That's you.

You told all your allies you robbed us "hours" before your wave. In fact it was 15 minutes before.

You told all your allies you waved them on a moments notice after they entered fortified. In fact they'd been in fortified for 10 hours: long before you initiated on us.

I am telling you the kingdom you're warring is not called mercy. In fact, they are not called mercy.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    not -50% top feed gains FTW. those min gains only got nerfed when bottom feeding.
    If true, that would be a bug that needs fixing.

Regular
    is this going to be yet another simian drama? i find it ridiculous. it rains outside. simian drama. it's sunny outside. simian drama. smth is seriously wrong with you ppl.

as for simians warring .. first time warring vs them for me personally. i heard they were a good warring kd but tbh ... i've had tougher fights vs ghettos. i honestly have no clue why you would call that kd good at warring. only reason those stats are in their favor is cause they caught us pumping and had free hits before war started. the real situation is completely different. from my pov, they already lost this war. i don't see a way for them to win it. but who knows, maybe a miracle happens and 24 of us can't log for a week or so. then maybe they can win .. maybe :P

p.s. i wouild like to thank simians in advance for the land they are about to give us <3

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    They didn't even get nerfed when bottomfeeding, or at least in some very weird way. You still get close to 4% gains on a 40% hit... I also saw 3.6% gains on a 30% hit.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Also, allanon does not play that province. Go figure.
    Guess you are right. Will be stupid from him to use his name but you never can be sure when its come to n00bs :P
    Its what he posted in his kd forum:

"I'm here to be an A/T, not help do leadership activities such as finding wars. I lead Sanctuary for 6-7 years. I'm an open book if you want some strat advice and such but other than that please respect my sit back role of a retired A/T."

"Knight Albus the Rogue of Allanon said:
    I am focused on war, training up and ready for it. It shouldn't be a big deal if I want to poke fun at some of my old kd mates/enemies :) They won't hurt our KD, they have far more to lose. "

TBH its don't look so good Dorje :P
    Last edited by Elit; 24-02-2013 at 20:37.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Greetings fellow utopians

Statistics from our early age blackmail trollings are as follows:

"Our?" myself and my partner in a crime, another halfling named "farming"

Perfect location distribution with one province in the middle and one up high, centralized near the SKs.

-75% compliance rate, 6/8 KDs (abs and non abs) complied with honoring the Noble Lord Allanon's name in their KD name.
    -Each hour they held the name was one week of riot immunity, failure to comply meant the KD would suffer riots.

In Elit's case they opted to ignore and begged a friend's KD to ET us, which btw does nothing when OOR and without relations, hilarious. So they eventually got an ingame CF. But since Allanon is a bad azz mofo, defects. But defected into a war so.. and teammate's prov is shriveled. Elit's kd only recieved maybe 20 hours of total riots which was far less than other KDs to that point. Our age is basically over now unless Elit wants to continue whining like a baby and provide us the motivation to troll his KD more.

Post Fiend
    So where's all the ops?

I mean... we've lost a whole 66 wizards as a kd.

You guys need to step it up.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan0n View Post
    Greetings fellow utopians

Statistics from our early age blackmail trollings are as follows:

"Our?" myself and my partner in a crime, another halfling named "farming"

Perfect location distribution with one province in the middle and one up high, centralized near the SKs.

-75% compliance rate, 6/8 KDs (abs and non abs) complied with honoring the Noble Lord Allanon's name in their KD name.
    -Each hour they held the name was one week of riot immunity, failure to comply meant the KD would suffer riots.

In Elit's case they opted to ignore and begged a friend's KD to ET us, which btw does nothing when OOR and without relations, hilarious. So they eventually got an ingame CF. But since Allanon is a bad azz mofo, defects. But defected into a war so.. and teammate's prov is shriveled. Elit's kd only recieved maybe 20 hours of total riots which was far less than other KDs to that point. Our age is basically over now unless Elit wants to continue whining like a baby and provide us the motivation to troll his KD more.
    First you need to start with "Sorry i was wrong".
    Second i don't call friends, i just got CF from your king. No point to bother with other.
    Thirdly if you are retired stay retired. If Former Sanctuary leader keep bug us in his retired age this will reflect to Sanctuary.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information