Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians VS Mercy

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hate33 View Post

p.s. i wouild like to thank simians in advance for the land they are about to give us <3
    You are delusional.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    You are delusional.
    i believe delusional is simians trademark.

Regular
    Been 6 years since I warred Simians but they are no longer who they are used to be..

Regular
    I mean: 10 failed ops in the last 32 hours.... Dont want to insult you guys but I think even a RL chimp
    could get better activity up then that..

Post Fiend
    We all know you guys r mad because you have so many tiny weak humans now and the rest will join them soon. Please stop make me laughing.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    We all know you guys r mad because you have so many tiny weak humans now and the rest will join them soon. Please stop make me laughing.
    i thought we were warring simians .. who exactly is going to take our humans down ?!?! are you bringing in outside help ?!?! cause if you're not i'm confused.

also, the only funny thing about this is simians "war tactic".

Post Fiend
    A couple Landfat humans can't save you guys from your inevitable loss

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Thirdly if you are retired stay retired. If Former Sanctuary leader keep bug us in his retired age this will reflect to Sanctuary.
    1. No, it doesn't. No more than when you play in a ghetto and hit us.
    2. I already told you that it wasn't Allanon. Who, in any case, did not "lead Sanctuary for 6-7 years".

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    A couple Landfat humans can't save you guys from your inevitable loss
    have you even checked the stats of the 2 kds before saying those things?! a couple of landfat humans is the least of your worries. apparently you don't understand that much about this war. you're not worth my time anymore.

Enthusiast
    Elit, if I go play in a getto next age, use your name and pull the same BS that prov did, will it reflect badly on you?

I think people are smarter then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    First you need to start with "Sorry i was wrong".
    Second i don't call friends, i just got CF from your king. No point to bother with other.
    Thirdly if you are retired stay retired. If Former Sanctuary leader keep bug us in his retired age this will reflect to Sanctuary.
    Pure boss. Elit, your english is getting better, total swag infusion right here.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinS View Post
    Been 6 years since I warred Simians but they are no longer who they are used to be..
    Silence you impudent fool. WE ARE THE BEST KINGDOM ON THE SERVER SINCE AGE 3 , YOU WILL RESPECT US, FOOL. Purplehaze is right. Your humans are weak, God King Anri has spoken of our great plan in defeating our enemies!

<~Anri> train up tpa on halflings, I want 15 raw tpa and at least 25% thief dens on rogues, once they're ready - NS the crap out of their humans. Once enough NS, we're going to raze bounce the humans to land def and then start taking those free acres like taking candy from a baby. Halflings, is our key to success, as long as we still have halflings in good range, we will be able to NS the crap out of them. Go simians. And farm them ALL. We will not lose this war and we will force them to withdraw with the might of our halflings!

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3t4ls9/

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    1. No, it doesn't. No more than when you play in a ghetto and hit us.
    2. I already told you that it wasn't Allanon. Who, in any case, did not "lead Sanctuary for 6-7 years".
    1.I wanted to hit Proteus :P But after it you got cf!
    2.Never mind most like its fake person trying to make mess. Maybe your old friend Hellrazor :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Do you actually not know who it is?

Thread Information