Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Simians VS Mercy

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    Is there something funny tashimi. Facts r Facts, tiny weak humans mixed with some Landfat ones we didn't bother to take down wasting weeks of our time. Instead we go out of war with double the offense + and more acres.
    You are really bad at trash talking. Not "go learn how to do it better" bad, but literally "give up now and keep your mouth shut" bad.

I like to post
    So much drama again...War is over, both sides is happy. Move on till next wars.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    Is there something funny tashimi. Facts r Facts, tiny weak humans mixed with some Landfat ones we didn't bother to take down wasting weeks of our time. Instead we go out of war with double the offense + and more acres.
    you should try getting these new warwin bonuses, they are pretty neat they say.

They barely covered your losses. With WW bonus you still got less then we did. Prepare for round two smacktalkers.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Anri, you sure get points for stamina. Did you know you need more then just that to win?

Looking back on my tea cup pig analogy, those pigs are often really loud and whiny. That really was the perfect animal to pick.

Gratz goodz & Hate glad to see my creation coming along nicely :)

Veteran
    Thanks for war "mercy abs" , until next time.
    You fight good and hard, I tried my best to win for my kd but the missing offence hurt us!
    Anri you shuld relly tag down like 42 steps and give the kd some rest and not be so mad , you work 32 hours this weekend of a 76h hostile/war yea i know you was on phone etc but i was on irc 20h of 24 per day. No need for bad blood becuse we lost , ( we see it as a win for what our goal was ) lets keep it at that. ps. anri you know i love you but stop flaming and tilt!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    LOL epic set of quotes
    I personally like this the best.

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Hostile
    ** The kingdom of Mercy of abs **
    Total land exchanged: -3,483 (34/74)

WAR
    ** The kingdom of Mercy of abs **
    Total land exchanged: -584 (83/79)

Total +4067a for Simians

Elite * they have 0 UB provs
    they range 40-70k def on all there provs!

they cant chaning as they not orc so in the long run they have a few UB and rest 200a
    ps* bottomfeed -50% gains this age rember !!!

as long as they cant even take land of us i am not going to WD

Veteran
    tak3shi , things change they got to there so called UB they where never UB but they where oor nw wise almost!
    Also they where lots of econ with tog and the dragon made it so we cant fb there bigger humans that also happen to be mystics

good stuff in this thread.

Thumbs up

On a side-note for Bishop, again i need to speak out about game-mechs.

Its retarded to see big provs you can almost double but cant really waste hits on them cause they are OOR and it would just be to bad gains when bringing them down. Back in the days it was really fun stuff to take big provs down in defence to make sure you could hit them down for decent gains. Now a days the mechanics are just plain dumb. Its much smarter to avoid all wars possible and make sure pool does not decay. The game is right now designed to avoid warring (more or less). I understand why Mercy wants to CF us. Tuff boys gotta grow. Make sure CFs does not have to be created and wars/hostile avoided just because people gotta concentrate on keeping the pool down so that others does not outgrow them by to much. A war is mostly never in benefit for any side. How stupid is that? Mercy got some science points, booohooo. Simians lost nothing despite we surrendered. In the contrary we gained more acres then Mercy got in total. (counting with thier WW bonus). Despite of this both KDs really lost. Resources, time, pool etc etc. So many game mechs are retarded and im just mentioning 2/20 of the problems we are having. That more people dont react is not a wow experience cause they prob to nub to see it or can remember what this game was like. Last but not least as 3/20 bring back the good old raze hit in war so you can acctually win wars and PK stuff.

Mercy:
    Maybe we can have a shakedown later on when we both catched some more size. Most def there will be a rematch. Remember what yall speak about in here cause its highly likely you all will have to swallow your words later and chooke on them.

Until then hasta la vista ohh mercyful KD

Flame threads should get locked. War is over. ;-)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    On a side-note for Bishop, again i need to speak out about game-mechs.

Its retarded to see big provs you can almost double but cant really waste hits on them cause they are OOR and it would just be to bad gains when bringing them down. Back in the days it was really fun stuff to take big provs down in defence to make sure you could hit them down for decent gains. Now a days the mechanics are just plain dumb. Its much smarter to avoid all wars possible and make sure pool does not decay. The game is right now designed to avoid warring (more or less). I understand why Mercy wants to CF us. Tuff boys gotta grow. Make sure CFs does not have to be created and wars/hostile avoided just because people gotta concentrate on keeping the pool down so that others does not outgrow them by to much. A war is mostly never in benefit for any side. How stupid is that? Mercy got some science points, booohooo. Simians lost nothing despite we surrendered. In the contrary we gained more acres then Mercy got in total. (counting with thier WW bonus). Despite of this both KDs really lost. Resources, time, pool etc etc. So many game mechs are retarded and im just mentioning 2/20 of the problems we are having. That more people dont react is not a wow experience cause they prob to nub to see it or can remember what this game was like. Last but not least as 3/20 bring back the good old raze hit in war so you can acctually win wars and PK stuff.

Mercy:
    Maybe we can have a shakedown later on when we both catched some more size. Most def there will be a rematch. Remember what yall speak about in here cause its highly likely you all will have to swallow your words later and chooke on them.

Until then hasta la vista ohh mercyful KD

Flame threads should get locked. War is over. ;-)
    God King Anri has spoken, and yes, everyone in Simians agrees it is just 'plain dumb'. We expect changes to be implemented in the next 2 days, and every new rule must be on par with God King's Anri wish. We also want that the penalty for hitting into war be removed, and instead be given a 75% gains hitting into a current war. We, Simians expect that be implemented before we come oow, Simians current plan includes assisting Stoffi by in his HaLL crusade, and a change in hitting into war penatly to a bonus would be greatly welcome by everyone in Simians when we are out.

Now this thread can be locked as instructed by God King Anri.

Thumbs up

Lemans you crack me up every time!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    Hey Dorje how's it going bro. :) I really got
    No hard feelings towards you or your alliance I just go with what I get, plus it's more
    Fun this way. Back in age 51 when I considered my kd allies with abs Proteus insist on a cf break to attack me twice when I was in the top 5 with him, now I coulda easily tripled him back but then I would have been destroyed by rage in a week so I didn't and let it go. Also I think it would be funny for all to finally know that I was offered $500.00 real cash that age towards the end to break our nap and attack proteus to open him up for some enemies, I didn't take that offer cuz that is just my character.
    Last edited by Purplehaze; 26-02-2013 at 15:20.

Thread Information