Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Simians VS Mercy

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    Also I think it would be funny for all to finally know that I was offered $500.00 real cash that age towards the end to break our nap and attack proteus to open him up for some enemies,
    Dam it. Age 51 i attacked Proteus eoa for free :( Now i;m feel so sad. His head cost 500 dollars!
    For 1000 dollars i can attack him oop and eoa :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    LoL Elit

Veteran
    Close this one war is over , so ppl can focuse on the other threads plz // calle

Post Fiend
    Hostile: (Assuming what calle posted is true)
    Mercy: -3.5k
    Simians: +3.5k

War:
    Mercy gain: 5.7k acres
    Simians gain: 3k acres

Total:
    Mercy: +2.2k
    Simians: +6.5k

Nice war, looking forward to round 2.
    KT . Simians . VnV . Old School . Tivoli

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    On a side-note for Bishop, again i need to speak out about game-mechs.

Its retarded to see big provs you can almost double but cant really waste hits on them cause they are OOR and it would just be to bad gains when bringing them down. Back in the days it was really fun stuff to take big provs down in defence to make sure you could hit them down for decent gains. Now a days the mechanics are just plain dumb. Its much smarter to avoid all wars possible and make sure pool does not decay. The game is right now designed to avoid warring (more or less). I understand why Mercy wants to CF us. Tuff boys gotta grow. Make sure CFs does not have to be created and wars/hostile avoided just because people gotta concentrate on keeping the pool down so that others does not outgrow them by to much. A war is mostly never in benefit for any side. How stupid is that? Mercy got some science points, booohooo. Simians lost nothing despite we surrendered. In the contrary we gained more acres then Mercy got in total. (counting with thier WW bonus). Despite of this both KDs really lost. Resources, time, pool etc etc. So many game mechs are retarded and im just mentioning 2/20 of the problems we are having. That more people dont react is not a wow experience cause they prob to nub to see it or can remember what this game was like. Last but not least as 3/20 bring back the good old raze hit in war so you can acctually win wars and PK stuff.

Mercy:
    Maybe we can have a shakedown later on when we both catched some more size. Most def there will be a rematch. Remember what yall speak about in here cause its highly likely you all will have to swallow your words later and chooke on them.

Until then hasta la vista ohh mercyful KD

Flame threads should get locked. War is over. ;-)
    Min gains topfeed/bottomfeed should be the same. I think something slightly higher then now would be better like 2% but we were never in NW range to be min gains anyway.

Postaholic
    Off topic, but the problem isn't in min gains (they should probably be about 2%), but rather in the too-tight gains curve.

Gains in war should be something like:

90-100% : 12%
    80% : 10%
    70% : 7.5%
    60% : 5%
    50% : 4%
    40% : 3%
    <=30% : 2%

And symmetrical so that topfeeding 150% is equivalent to bottofeeding 66%. The problem now is that hitting under 55% gives 1.8% gains and likewise topfeeding 200% (really 160%+) is also supposed to give just 1.8% gains. These aren't the ranges that had overpoweredly high gains; it was bottomfeeds at 10-30% that were overpowered (and topfeeds at 333-1000% that just...never happened).
    Last edited by jdorje; 26-02-2013 at 20:31.

Thread Information