Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: z0mg HoH can has warar?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    Flutterby you're a fail trollett at best.
    Thing is that I'm not trying to troll so how can I fail? I'm asking an honest question. MW has been, with the exception when stoni got the #1 prov, a mid-level kingdom for as long as I can remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

I'm like a John Stockton

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    I compare Utopia to pro sports in a sense.

As time goes by and sports progress the players get bigger/faster/stronger. Think of this but in reverse for Utopia, as the game progresses the players in top server kd's get worse and worse as the player base decreases.

To compare a Micheal Jordan with a Wilt Chamberlain, or Wayne Gretzky with Maurice Richard, from different eras of the sport is unfair and has no real merit. In the times they played they were the best at what they did amongst the players at hand.

SO the super kinbgdoms of today are "super" kingdoms in a sense of the word, but to say they are anywhere near the quality of a kingdom from 10 years ago is LoL.

Sounds like we can add Joncy to the list of haters. Feel free to stop by with the kingdom you play for and pay us a visit Joncy and see who comes out on top, us or you :D

It'll be nice to stop by if you don't cf the whole chart and pump science =D

Don't have to be so butthurt Peter, you guys are a 'OK' Kd, just not a SKD. Not even by current standards.
    Last edited by JONCY; 01-03-2013 at 04:59.

the whole chart isn't cf'd and we started and finished our first war before most of the "top chart". if you are referring to last age and one age reflected who we were as a kd, take note of the 2 ages we won.
    we took last age off for the most part, replaced some players, had a lot of things on for some of our current players including serious surgeries, families, new jobs, college time etc, which we're entitled to do if we so wish it.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Regular
    Fair enough about last age, but honestly tho, even top kd's don't call themselves SKD. I wouldn't call you guys weak, but not SKD either tho. Do tell me about how you won your 2 ages, I only rmb the one where you farmed Simians and win. Crown's a crown, but.. didn't seem like a real test. Idk about the 1st crown. Do tell..

I won my first crown even after a server wide ABS alliance lead gangbang on my kd, 2nd crown i defeated 3 Abs kd's in a span of 4 wars. Not that both my kd at the times were SKD's either. :P
    Last edited by JONCY; 01-03-2013 at 12:28.

i wouldn't call us or any kingdom a super kingdom any more, I left utopia back when a super kingdom literally was so rare...was a cow in a semi ghetto who finished top 50 prov for land and nw, which was a big deal back then. ive only returned a year and a bit ago to find utopia a shadow of its former self, as i'm sure many people have done as well. so yeah to be completely honest, super kingdoms no longer exist. that being said id say hoh are up with abs, pulse and a few others as a top tier kingdom by todays standards (which again arent very high). hey thats just my honest opinion.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Sanctuary is a S(anctuary)KD

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Thread Information