Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternatives to Pimp

no one is mentioning stingernet

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Alazne View Post
    I went to upoopu.com to see it, and I get this message both in new Safari and new Firefox:

UpoOpu needs javascript

UpoOpu needs javascript enabled to load its pages. If you see this page, either java script is disabled or not functioning properly. (Old IE's and old firefox browsers won't work, some mobile operators mangle html and javascript which also causes this website not to work. If you are using a mobile network try visiting this website via ssl https://www.upoopu.com)

I use a mobile network....I was thinking of a mobile phone when I first read it. The page works for me now, haven't tested the formatters yet, but the main page is working with the second url.

Quote Originally Posted by mebbe View Post
    no one is mentioning stingernet
    StingerNET isn't open to the public.
    S E C R E T S

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    StingerNET isn't open to the public.
    \
    nonetheless a lot of KD's use it. how does one get in touch with the owner of the site?

/whois stinger on the absnet

Hope you get him on a good day and don't ever talk badly about his bot/site

He is a cranky **** and will happily delete everything if you disagree with him
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    Two things about Upoopo that need improved that Pimp does better: 1) ops and sabotage recording is much easier to track with Pimp. 2) precise timing for armies in/out at a glance.
    Pimp is slower, clunkier and defense/offense numbers are incorrect. However, in my experience, the screen is easier to read on mobile and the shortcomings are easily rectified by cross-referencing in game espionage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    /whois stinger on the absnet

Hope you get him on a good day and don't ever talk badly about his bot/site

He is a cranky **** and will happily delete everything if you disagree with him
    wow the disrepect of some people stinger spend 100 and 100 of houers making the bot and site what it is, he can tell you to stuff it when ever he likes and feels like it, i personly used his bot/site since forever and know stinger very well, and he has always been a gentleman about thing, only retards get treated as so.

But yes the bot has very limiti openings and he asked people not to msg him about getting a new spot, there are none on utonet anyways.

Upoopu is pretty good for the average kingdom. With the browser client, all your intel is sent right away without having to copy/paste anything. All your self intel is also updated just by logging in (max once every 3 hours though). It's also pretty easy to list an enemy kd by province gold, nw, defence, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike^^ View Post
    wow the disrepect of some people stinger spend 100 and 100 of houers making the bot and site what it is, he can tell you to stuff it when ever he likes and feels like it, i personly used his bot/site since forever and know stinger very well, and he has always been a gentleman about thing, only retards get treated as so.

But yes the bot has very limiti openings and he asked people not to msg him about getting a new spot, there are none on utonet anyways.
    I like stingernet a lot, in fact I was disappointed when we moved away from it. Doesn't change the fact the guy loses his **** over anyone saying a bad word about his bot/site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsnBl2Z_gyA
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information