Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depressing!

Regular

Depressing!

So my KD gets into our first war of the age. We like picking on slightly bigger KDs, so we discuss a war with a KD that has 25 provs, and slightly more acres than us. They decide to take waaayyyy to long to press the button, so we decide to move on. They send mass messages calling us cowards, talking mad trash, and just being generally uncivil (it was really only one province being uncivil.) so we decide to go ahead and war them. Well, the first day we deep chained two of their big attackers. By day 3, 13 provinces in the KD we were warring were deleted for being multis. Short war, and a war win we don't take much pride in :\
    It was looking like it was going to be a really good war too :(

13 multi provs eh? Damnn, and people think I'm crazy when I say some KDs are really only run by one player.

Regular
    Yeah, I was shocked myself. Logged in and went to go NS our NS target, and he was gone. Looked at their KD page, and they had 12 kids left >.<

Dam by the time the one person got around controlling all the provinces the next tick would come around already lol

if u get depressed by a game it tells more about you than anything else. Turn off your computer and go drink a beer in the local pub ;)

Regular
    Nice attempt at trolling groslm. Come back when you have something interesting to say. Love ya~

hmmm i was quite serious for a change to many guys have already lost sense of realty. And this has lead already enough times to drama's so yes i'm serious when i tell ya to get more social activity when your telling us your depressed from a game.

For the record and all here from Belgium will be able to confirm that is the current trial of a guy who lost sense of reality and went to a children day care with the intension to murder them all they could stop him but sadly enough there were casualties. And believe it is the job of everone in any gaming community to give signals to each other when someone is on the edge of this.

Quote Originally Posted by groslm View Post
    For the record and all here from Belgium will be able to confirm that is the current trial of a guy who lost sense of reality and went to a children day care with the intension to murder them all they could stop him but sadly enough there were casualties. And believe it is the job of everone in any gaming community to give signals to each other when someone is on the edge of this.
    What has Kim De Gelder to do with Utopia?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by groslm View Post
    hmmm i was quite serious for a change to many guys have already lost sense of realty. And this has lead already enough times to drama's so yes i'm serious when i tell ya to get more social activity when your telling us your depressed from a game.

Well since you're from belgium I will not fault you for not catching my sarcasm.
    My entire post was more me making a joke while informing people of a situation. I was not actually upset/depressed or whatever. You do not know my social life and this isn't the applicable place to discuss it.
    If you'd like to send me a PM, I will happily discuss it with you. I was having fun with my post, and your response actually seemed more of an attempt to insult me and say I have no personal life. If English isn't your primary language, then I understand your misinterpretation and forgive you.

belgians, cant blame em.

Regular
    That KD is down to 7 provs now, no monarch and can't surrender -.-
    Wish the autowin feature worked for situations like this xD

One of their members abandoned a province, so it's technically 6 occupied provs... 3 of which have logged in recently. Guess we're stuck in this war for a bit X_x
    Last edited by JimmyMoon; 28-02-2013 at 15:44.

Theres no reason they cant surrender. Monarchy vote requirements change with kingdoms activity. Less active provs = less votes required for monarchy.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    I understand that Bishop, but the thing is, they for whatever reason have not selected a monarch; two of the guys there were wanting to join us, and told us on the war forum that the other guys aren't logging in and aren't voting.

Don't get me wrong, we can keep slapping these kids around, it's not really hurting us. Half of us are already in a post war style build considering they're not really doing anything now xD
    However, it did lead me to question a few things, like the auto-win function for wars. I can't really fault their KD for falling apart after this either... Idk if they knew they had cheaters in their ranks or not, but if they didn't, they got butt punched. :P
    Last edited by JimmyMoon; 28-02-2013 at 16:35.

Quote Originally Posted by narutord View Post
    Dam by the time the one person got around controlling all the provinces the next tick would come around already lol
    I think you'd be surprised at how sophistication cheating tools are these days.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

It's not that they can't it's more that they can't be bothered, they either abandon, go inactive or random move, so here we are stuck for another couple of days in a pointless war, unable to pump properly. We are currently over 4 times bigger than them NW wise.

Seven days is a bit long for the automatic win to be applied, even if this is a one of a kind situation.
    Last edited by Solethia; 28-02-2013 at 17:02.

Thread Information