Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians Vs. HoH (Round 1/20)

Post Fiend
    You do realise lets say you turned this war around and brought hoh level.Orcs are more vulnerable to ops such as ns and nm than humans.You cant keep that land.Oh wait you will wd there claiming you have won.

Post Fiend
    If your so confident of everything their is an awful lot of cryin
    Last edited by Purplehaze; 12-03-2013 at 07:45.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    If your so confident of everything their is an awful lot of cryin
    Who is crying dude??? You do realize Falgun is not in HoH right, he's simply stating the obvious! You guys NW is in free fall.
    Retired
    ~HaLL of Mankind .::. HaLL of Blackguards .::. HaLL of Heroes .::. HaLL of Knights .::. HaLL of Force~

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Pulse vs Rage
    Simians vs Mercy
    HoH vs MW
    Sanc/Elit's kd = Untouched
    Sanc = Gets fsu'd by Mansoor.

All supposed kd's were tied down, it's just that 1 side 1 all their wars with the exception of sanc/pb.

So the problem here isn't a lack of opposition. It's a lack of quality opposition. 2 ages ago, fury/pulse/inso/bio held top 6 spots on the chart early age, yet all of them fell off except pulse because all of them lost wars. This is a warring game you have to win your wars.
    We did not want to war early and being sages can you guess why? That war set us back and we asked for CF as we'd have been better war opponents later or when our strengths were up. If anything all them wars seems to be abs setting up than anything... Convenient how we all got into a war whilst sanctuary was free to pump. Even know mansoor waved then sanc was ahead by quite a bit at that time.

Also why not next age none of the t10 cf each other? Let abs cf each other but whilst they can't get a cf from polar bears, Mw, simians, pew pew, bloodbeasts it will mean abs can not dictate t10 and pump a kd freely due to needing more than 20% draft rate through fear of being waved any time...
    Last edited by American Badass; 12-03-2013 at 10:31.

These threads always bring out the finest of Earth's population.

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    We can tell.. you've been here since the beginning <3
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    We can tell.. you've been here since the beginning <3
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

AB:
    abs didn't force any kds to cf them...
    i don't understand are you saying the other kingdoms need to nut up or abs need to stop brainwashing everyone into accepting or making cfs with them?
    anyway as wart pointed out falgun isn't in hoh, we're still having fun building some large provinces for free without worry of them being hit by the rest of the uto community, the smallies can come oow and random up to core size, which saves our explore pool for our t/m's to go crazy. thanks simians :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    AB:
    abs didn't force any kds to cf them...
    i don't understand are you saying the other kingdoms need to nut up or abs need to stop brainwashing everyone into accepting or making cfs with them?
    anyway as wart pointed out falgun isn't in hoh, we're still having fun building some large provinces for free without worry of them being hit by the rest of the uto community, the smallies can come oow and random up to core size, which saves our explore pool for our t/m's to go crazy. thanks simians :)
    I am saying kingdoms need to man up and not accept CF from ABs at game start. If all kingdoms did that in the T10 then it'd mean Abs can not freely pump with low def all age through possibilities of being waved. This requires a pact from the other t10, not an alliance, just a pact to NOT CF them and give them the "advantages". The reasons why they gain the CFs IMO is due to there not being a big alliance to offer protection. No one and rightly so is not going to CF them if they are the only ones not to in the t10...

The reason they get CFs is because they are in a position to command them on an individual kd basis.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

we're still having fun building some large provinces for free without worry of them being hit by the rest of the uto community, the smallies can come oow and random up to core size, which saves our explore pool for our t/m's to go crazy. thanks simians :)
    Is that what the 4.5k acre beleived when we took him to 62 nwpa.
    Is that what your 5.5k acre human believe now when he is 86 nwpa and falling faster and faster.

We coming for your calfs after Delta. Best chance u got is to WD cause your nw will drop and not rise.

GL thou... Way different play, different goals, different strategy, different advantages and interesting war.

2 mill nw and 15k land is located in your two calfs right now.

Anyway, keep game interesting and keep warring. Fun stuff.

If you wanna random whenever the war has ended you can random thru our orcs first in hostile. The world just not that easy.
    I said when you waved us into Cats wave on us that this will be the last time HoH ever does anything like that against us again. You missinterputed why we war you and u really think there is some free explore mode after this war? When i say longterm conflict i dont mean we want to WD nor that you are free to do anything OOW. We are not near done with you.

Its funny that you think this would be some boost of any kind to your KD. This is not a boost this is mutual destruction cause you played us unfair for a set of many ages.

As soon as you hit back in hostile we will FB, AW and amnesia your calfs. You in all seriousness beleive for yourself that this conflict is anywhere near over.

Funny guy.... You be glad if you can end this war within a week without us coming back into it more then we all ready is.
    Try harder...

WD and you can claim tactical WD before the downfall. Thats my honest beleif and it wont suprise me if you do it.
    From here on out thats the best alternative you will ever get.

Thanks HoH
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Brutal.

We waved after cats, we offered acres back, you hold a grudge. Utopia needs less players like you, I'm not talking about your kingdom, I'm not talking about Simian's I'm talking about you personally, and your toxic attitude. Do what you want to do, we will react accordingly. Just don't try to spread your BS propaganda about how you're so innocent when from your reply you quite clearly are not. When someone wrongs you the world has to stop, but when you promise to wrong someone else, which by the way you do constantly...it is always 100% justified.

Simian's would be way better off without you, because if you are representing your kingdom, to be honest, you're doing an absolutely pathetic and disgusting job of it.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    The reason they get CFs is because they are in a position to command them on an individual kd basis.
    Wrong, not induvidual KD basis.

People get full CFs from absalom as a whole. Not induvidual based at all.
    They also powerplay the KDs that refuse to either CF or refuse to play with them on their quests.

Its not even near indy play.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

We waved after cats, we offered acres back, you hold a grudge. Utopia needs less players like you, I'm not talking about your kingdom, I'm not talking about Simian's I'm talking about you personally, and your toxic attitude. Do what you want to do, we will react accordingly. Just don't try to spread your BS propaganda about how you're so innocent when from your reply you quite clearly are not. When someone wrongs you the world has to stop, but when you promise to wrong someone else, which by the way you do constantly...it is always 100% justified.

Simian's would be way better off without you, because if you are representing your kingdom, to be honest, you're doing an absolutely pathetic and disgusting job of it.
    Did you just realize that it was not smart to hit Simians bank into war for 10k acres and join GBs on us and hit into our hostiles?
    Are we on the same planet?

People like you destroy this game cause you powerplay and you think u get to drain explore pool and get all the CFs in the world to pump your KD into some status of anyone never being able to war you without losing cause your stats are just to great. Forget about it man.

I was not the one that did all of this to your KD and expect there would never be any consequence for it.

You should have nothing to fear you are both compitent and confident of beating us.

Keep playing and stop whining when we hit back
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information