Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081
Results 1,201 to 1,204 of 1204

Thread: Evil Dragons...

Quote Originally Posted by nataku View Post
    Load of crap.

Cannot handle the trolling in forum and you resort into razing province during other kingdom's war?
    Whatever BS you just said, please hurl it at yourself.
    He got himself to blame, if you cant accept the cosenquenses(sp) of your behaviour you better be quiet instead.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by nataku View Post
    Load of crap.

Cannot handle the trolling in forum and you resort into razing province during other kingdom's war?
    Whatever BS you just said, please hurl it at yourself.
    What exactly is a load of crap in what I said?

If you can't handle trolling ingame then maybe you should stfu acting like asshats on the forums, in the genius words of Feint: You mad? Yeah you mad son.

I'll clarify, if we wanted to we'd have done a full raze wave on your smallest Elf and killed them, we didn't as they've done nothing to warrant it (AFAIK), Feint got hit by ~5 provs in a war which meant nothing in the last 24 hours of the game, SCaFY.

Forum Addict
    Yawn

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    What exactly is a load of crap in what I said?

If you can't handle trolling ingame then maybe you should stfu acting like asshats on the forums, in the genius words of Feint: You mad? Yeah you mad son.

I'll clarify, if we wanted to we'd have done a full raze wave on your smallest Elf and killed them, we didn't as they've done nothing to warrant it (AFAIK), Feint got hit by ~5 provs in a war which meant nothing in the last 24 hours of the game, SCaFY.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information