Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Dragons...

Enthusiast

Evil Dragons...

Use your imagination as either I fail or you can't add images...

Once upon a time in a far far away land there lived an Evil Drag... Wait no, that's the wrong story.

Evil Dragons has returned and it seems that utopia has turned into a far greener and pleasant land over the passing years, filled with fluffy bunnies and candy canes on every tree, where people line up and throw gentle slaps towards each-other before getting into anything close to a war.

Naturally being Dragons and Evil ones at that, this will not do. We're here to see the fields set alight and looking for any brave knights who wish to lay claim to the dragons spoils for taking it's scalp (we're talking nudies of the highest order including the fabled "Parths ass with ED on it").

So far we've only managed to raze kill one land dropper and reset a few provs after wars, to speedup the process of getting wars we hereby serve notice on any KD within what, I dunno +/-20% range [?] (Yes we're so ghetto we don't even know all the mechanics yet woop woop) who believes they're a warring KD of good standing and not some ghetto bashing punks [it would be nice if you'd kindly get a SN before deciding to wave us on the odd chance more than one KD finds it's balls, cheers].

Oh and we're also calling out Strippers; some said they disbanded and have setup a cheese making factory in Luxembourg, some people say they're still playing but afraid to tag-up, all I know is they're the sti... On our list.

Tell Shockwave to use IRC more often.

Also, from the time I started playing until ED disband they had a total of like 3 notable wars, and one was only notable because half the server razed them for farming the honor crown from BeWare. I hope that this version of ED is less boring and pathetic than the last.

they got cheese <3 :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

You mean Cheese plays there? RIP nu-ED.

wow u guys actually summoned the dinosaurs? either way good to see a competitive kd come back

maybe get a few more practice rounds in before u come to the stripclub =P
    Debauchery

Enthusiast
    best of luck to everyone in ED :)
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Strippers last interaction with ED showed the dragons unsportsmanlike side, discrediting our victory and referring to achievements they made in the game before I was born. Yawn, their recent actions in the game today prove their attitudes haven't changed, and it's likely their strategy is still just as poor. What excuses will they drop next time we beat them? Stay tuned

Enthusiast
    Is Nicklas king?

Regular
    They have a trollfag to enlighten them over the new mechanics they have missed over the past 10-20 ages.

Enthusiast
    Welcome back

I dont like ED, they randomed into our hostile yesterday :\
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Strippers last interaction with ED showed the dragons unsportsmanlike side, discrediting our victory and referring to achievements they made in the game before I was born. Yawn, their recent actions in the game today prove their attitudes haven't changed, and it's likely their strategy is still just as poor. What excuses will they drop next time we beat them? Stay tuned
    Your monarch offered to give us tips on how to war while we were smaller, had less provs and most people had been playing for 4-6 weeks vs. 10-11 weeks of sci/wpa.

Recent actions? When a KD tells you they wont war because you're too big for them and that's the only reason, then you offer to defect a large prov to make things more even and they make excuses how you have a funded dragon while they're also sitting there being razed by KDs so they can stay smaller then why should we not act? Intra KD razing has been disabled to a degree with the loss of honour, getting friends to raze you down is pathetic especially with EoWCF, land dropping for honour charts is a strat so is killing people who are rivals and wont fight you in a 1v1.

Strippers had enough people talking themselves up in war forums last age, yet you spent 90% of last age untagged and hiding. We're now in week 3 calling you out to backup your words against us as a full KD, with an equal start to the age yet you're still hiding away.

===

Yes the dirty Swede is monarch.

When a KD tells you they wont war because you're too big for them and that's the only reason, then you offer to defect a large prov to make things more even
    Sorry for trying to make things more evenly based for you.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cows View Post
    Sorry for trying to make things more evenly based for you.
    No idea who you are and I have no idea how your post fits in with the quote of ED offering to drop one province to make the war more even in favour of the other KD...

its something we do with everyone to mutually exchange tips and feedback so both kds can improve, seems ur still offended. SORRRRRRY we didnt know you guys were some Egyptian pharaohs back in the day lol

we play the game for fun and don't feel the need to be recognized as a top kd so we change names every age. Good to see you guys back in full strength but we only answer to strippers and sexy ladies so you gonna have to leave a voicemail for now =)
    Debauchery

Thread Information