Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Dragons...

Regular
    i like how you created an account just to post here :)

Quote Originally Posted by JONCY View Post
    i like how you created an account just to post here :)
    Everyone creates an account just to post here ... You too

Regular
    to post -here- korp, not on forums... stop being dense :P

Quote Originally Posted by yamibone View Post
    after being given no choice and having raze killed a player, war has started.

Stripper NW 6,390,656gc
    EG NW 6,976,296gc

this is completely one sided 25 vs 23(or vs 19 after all the massacres/learns/plunders)
    the n/w different wasn't like that to start.
    based on strippers definition of 25 vs 23, we had a prov recently come oop too, so that makes it 24/23
    and again, it could have been 24 v24 if they wanted it.

massively onesided? they pumped for 4 days -what they wanted in the first place
    while we burned offence on a raze kill. then they timed their declare while all EDs armies were out.
    i'd say at this point it is fairly even with each KD having its own run of advantages and disadvantages

i can't see strippers leadership thinking its one sided.
    and ED don't think strippers are an "easy win" either

so shut your mouth, k? or learn something before you talk at least
    Dragons be Evil

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Everyone creates an account just to post here ... You too
    Wrong, i created this account to say hi to the rock actually

Regular
    LMAO fair? You guys have been razing, plundering, learning and massacring our provs for 4 days whilst we haven't touched yours!
    If you wanted a fair war you should have warred us when we were ready aka after letting us pump. That would have been fair. Nevertheless, this is how the situation is and let it proceed.

Wrong, i created this account to say hi to the rock actually
    So I guess you didnt post anything on the site when you said hello to TheRock? You just created an account and then like called him? At least Forensick caught it :)

LMAO fair? You guys have been razing, plundering, learning and massacring our provs for 4 days whilst we haven't touched yours!
    If you wanted a fair war you should have warred us when we were ready aka after letting us pump. That would have been fair. Nevertheless, this is how the situation is and let it proceed.
    You could had declared anytime, you chose not to declare cause apparently you cant get ready in a 4 day eowCF.

Post Fiend
    Yes we plundered/learned/massacred but only first day. And with low efficiency (gb prot etc). Then we spent the last 3 days razing, which cost us on avg 800-1k elites/attacker every 14h.
    All while the rest of your kd was left untouched for 3 extra days and thus allowed to stock up cash, pump etc.
    Then you declared on us when our armies were out and you had full stealth/mana/armies home.

All in all, it is indeed fair now. I'm sure your provs overall is in better shape then ours and you basically got a free wave.

I do think ezzerland is in a bad mood, cause he isnt' in ED to personally farm you guys.
    Sorry to burst your bubble.. he wasn't in a bad mood at all.. because we were sitting here laughing. :P

But seriously, ED has warred some of the best kingdoms ever in the game... And if they get more of the old crew back Strippers won't be able to stand a chance.
    I know you think that bragging about warring the current kingdoms is an accomplishment... it's not. Not saying that they're not 'good' but by comparison to the kingdoms
    that have been around for the past 15+ years they're just okay. They're not even skds, hell even Abs kds aren't skds anymore. The quality of kingdoms today.. is very low.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Demon
    I do think ezzerland is in a bad mood, cause he isnt' in ED to personally farm you guys.
    You seem to be confusing 'sad' with 'bad mood'. I could be sad that I'm not in ED to farm them personally.. But that wouldn't put me in a bad mood :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    They did actually war us last age (Ghetto Cats) not that they won but they have warred us.
    How big were the two kingdoms? I'd imagine a war on even footing at ~15 mil nw would result in a much more lopsided war than a war on equal footing at ~4mil. But I'd imagine they've not experienced any different.
    ED has made it far more fair than your players even realize. You know those kingdoms you guys were robbing? How fair would it have been if those kingdoms ALSO started razing your provs? You can thank ED that they waited (or some of them, at least). It stayed 1v1. You had plenty of time and plenty of credits to recover with, and plenty of gold after what you did. That you sat there for 4 days and took a beating is your own decision. If you are unable to repump yourself in 4 days EoWCF with all the free credits from a win on top of the other bonuses... then I honestly suggest you ask someone for help, because you're doing something wrong.

Post Fiend
    Ah, Strippers - the self-proclaimed greatest warring kingdom of Utopia, where they spend their days land dropping so they can mintime war ghettos.

Not that I'm a fan of these Ego Dragons either, but I'll cheer for anyone sticking it to Strippers.

Gl Strippers

Regular
    They'll need all the luck they can get

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    They'll need all the luck they can get
    Was that said in response to

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded
    ...these Ego Dragons
    ?

Either way, I'd like to get back to the theme of my last post - we are evil but quite happy dragons. We were hoping for war, but ready to settle for a couple of kills. Well we got a kill AND a war, its like mardi gras. Some would say this whole thread just adds up to quite a bit of pressure on us to win the war as well, but whatever. Everyone always want to win, dont they. Should we lose I think its time to switch from old school to just simply uneducated, and take it from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Was that said in response to

?

Either way, I'd like to get back to the theme of my last post - we are evil but quite happy dragons. We were hoping for war, but ready to settle for a couple of kills. Well we got a kill AND a war, its like mardi gras. Some would say this whole thread just adds up to quite a bit of pressure on us to win the war as well, but whatever. Everyone always want to win, dont they. Should we lose I think its time to switch from old school to just simply uneducated, and take it from the start.
    One time a KD wouldn't leave me alone so I raze killed 2 of them then declared before they could kill me back. I had no regrets about the war I lost.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    ?
    Refer to the contents of this entire thread.

Thread Information