Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Dragons...

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaius View Post
    I don't even play utopia and I had to come back and see this thread. Always had a good relationship with Evil Dragons.
    This is a problem. You should come talk to me about working on it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius View Post
    I don't even play utopia and I had to come back and see this thread. Always had a good relationship with Evil Dragons.
    Uto needs a dose of the good doctor....
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Demon

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Lol we share tips and suggestions with any kd we war with. There are always little things we can notice about opposing kds that could help them moving forward. This works both ways. As far as that war goes you guys were 21 players asking us (25 players) for war, remember that? So while you did have less players than us, you aren't in a position to use that as an excuse. At no point were we boasting about beating the most challenging opponent, yet you guys struggled to just shake our hands and move on. As far as the tips offered by your large human, I don't think any of them were sincere. IIRC, they were A) play longer than 3 weeks, B) have more than 1 wpa, C) and D) I cannot recall, but E) was something along the lines of "F##k you, condescending bas###ds, you aint worth sh!t, ED crowned back in age 23 we are the real deal!"

None of us quite understand why you are holding a grudge against that kd, we won fair and square and have moved on. So should you.
    If I recall (Zauper probably has it all logged somewhere, but I'm paraphrasing), someone in your kingdom said something along the lines of, "haha we just said exchange tips to be nice. you're awful, and we don't need to learn anything from you!" Bad sportsmanship goes both ways. Zauper probably ruffled your feathers, and that's what he does, but it seems like you took the bait.

We picked a war we did not expect to win because we were upset with the sad state of Utopia and our previous ghetto stomps in a fraction of an age. I'm not upset that we lost, but I'm sure you can see how a "let's exchange tips" with a kingdom smaller and much less prepared might come off as smarmy. Now we've called you out after having tagged very early in the age, we're prepared to take on anyone even remotely in our range, and you conveniently want to pretend like none of this ever happened. We've razekilled provs already this age, and we'll do it to you if we ever find you and you run away from us.

A very honourable way to play! Looking forward to it

Enthusiast
    Nor sure why you guys in Strippers are acting so innocent, regardless of what Zauper said it was only him who'd commented on your KD, yet you had 2-3 people decide to trash talk back and escalate the convo with how useless our bank was, how bad we were and how you'd take us next age (something you've highlighted again in this thread).

Yet here we are with you guys still hiding after we've offered you out...

===========

On the topic of smack talking:

Sender Baron Burning the Warrior of Danish Roll (XX:XX)
    Recipient The Wealthy Knight Silver Fox of L i n e a r A (XX:XX)
    Subject duh
    not to smart hitting into a much larger kingdom then yours

Sender Marquis Burning the Warrior of Danish Roll (XX:XX)
    Recipient The Wealthy Viscount Silver Fox of L i n e a r A (XX:XX)
    Subject Re:duh
    seems you may need to be taught some manners

I believe Majesty owe me those acres and a few more lessons in etiquette, in return I offer lessons on why it's not the best idea to send dumbass messages to random KDs just because they're smaller than you. <3

Post Fiend
    That Baron Burning guy is correct tho. Its not smart to hit into a bigger KD and then into your KD. Intra KD hits are very seldom smart.

Post Fiend
    The trash talk post-war was because of your arrogant human/merch... sorry for trying to better the Utopian community by trying to engaging in constructive post-war discussion. You could have exchanged tips with us to improve both of our future play (the offer was not condescending, as we do this with almost every war we have been in), instead you were just overly butt-hurt. You would rather ****-talk and ask random Jeopardy-like questions: "How old is ED? and when were they actually decent?" No body cares. When we lose we take it as a learning experience and I'd like to think thats why we are one of the better "ghettos" out there. Obviously someone out of 25 is going to chirp, when you insult us after we beat you. You challenged us with less provs and got rolled, pretending it was close is a joke. The amount of contradictory logic I witnessed in that warforum was actually hilarious from you guys, classless acts; no wonder you haven't received any respect from other KDS. The once amazing relic, ED *bows*.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Nor sure why you guys in Strippers are acting so innocent, regardless of what Zauper said it was only him who'd commented on your KD, yet you had 2-3 people decide to trash talk back and escalate the convo with how useless our bank was, how bad we were and how you'd take us next age (something you've highlighted again in this thread).
    Pffft, there's nothing impolite about giving someone tips when they've asked for them. Also, they are clearly wrong about my tips:
    1) I use numbers not letters to order things
    a) unless there are sub bullets
    2) You forgot have science
    3) "You aren't good" wasn't a tip, it was beneath the tips.

With that cleared up, given that we should have lost the war drastically, and you only barely eked out a win, acting like you're the **** is ridiculous. Your message about 'exchanging tips' was pretty offensive, and you guys aren't good.

If you want to engage in a constructive post-war discussion, do that. Don't send an in-game message saying 'when you surrender, we can exchange tips!'. You got butthurt by my tips, and that's unfortunate but so it goes. After I gave you all of my handy tips (such as have science, have wpa, have a full kingdom), you start insulting us. I don't really see why, after I gave you such helping constructive tips.

Post Fiend
    The delusional troll keeps trollin'

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    The delusional troll keeps trollin'
    You want to paint ED as unsportsmanlike has-beens. I think you'll find neither of those to be true. This thread is full of players, current and retired, who have nice or hilarious things to say about ED. We won the first war of the age. We've consistently been at the top of the charts, and we don't even want the land or nw. We've only warred kingdoms with 25 players, and we even did one of those down a prov. Can you say the same thing about your kingdom? We're not talking about last age; we're talking about right now. Meanwhile, where are you? We've called you out, and you've responded with trashtalk. Will you respond with a loc instead? If not, anything you have to say here is worthless, just words.

And the razekill was quite honorable! Probably 1k honor's worth to the prov. That's what happens to kingdoms that landdrop and renege on war deals with us.
    Last edited by jelloshots; 12-03-2013 at 17:09.

Enthusiast
    We wanted to see if we could get another war win, only way to do that was to try and find someone who would war us, to try and help get a win we went with very specific terms of whoever was up on land after 72 hours would win with nothing else being considered.

Your monarch then decided to send this while war was ongoing: "I don't think we need to wait until the 72 hour mark to total the acres. This war is over <etc.>"

Demanding that we surrender before the time agreed plus offering tips is a joke, as for getting "rolled", this was around 12 hours before end of war (from ED pov):

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 157 (18,400 acres)
    Traditional march: 148 (17,323 acres)
    Ambush: 6 (1,077 acres)
    Failed: 3 (1.9% failure)
    Uniques: 54

Total attacks suffered: 130 (18,917 acres)
    Traditional march: 113 (17,984 acres)
    Ambush: 11 (933 acres)
    Massacre: 2 (12,203 population)
    Failed: 4 (3.1% failure)

You got out hit while having 4 more provs...

Regular
    at least it is better than our current war...
    its sad to miss strippers

Quote Originally Posted by BruceLee View Post
    we play the game for fun and don't feel the need to be recognized as a top kd so we change names every age.
    I bet ghetto bashing is very fun isn't it?

Wondering how long it's going to take the Family to surrender.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Thread Information