Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Dragons...

Enthusiast
    Don't know when/if they'll surrender so we'll just keep on ticking over, one of them died through inactivity though so who knows...

** The kingdom of ED **
    Total land exchanged: +5,084 (977/812)

What I do know is this is far more entertaining than sitting about pumping sci!

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Don't know when/if they'll surrender so we'll just keep on ticking over, one of them died through inactivity though so who knows...

** The kingdom of ED **
    Total land exchanged: +5,084 (977/812)

What I do know is this is far more entertaining than sitting about pumping sci!
    But how?

Not too long. =D

Regular
    Win
    Last edited by JONCY; 19-03-2013 at 08:11.

I dont get this. ED warred strippers last age, or was it this age? Someone fill me damnit ! :P
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Regular
    They warred strippers last age. That is all i know

You can bend a fork in your mind but not with your mind

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    You can bend a fork in your mind but not with your mind
    did you just watch matrix? lol

Forum Addict
    Stripper won or ED won last age?

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Hi, Im Parth. Strippers won last age. We wanted a last war and had troubles finding one around kingdoms that looked to be standing on even ground so in desperation we took on strippers who had 5-6 provs more (?) and were a great deal bigger and better pumped (we just STARTED forming the kd mid way through last age so we pretty much had **** wpa & science despite being last week of the age). Around min time, they were up a few acres and we withdraw. Thats all good, apart from the fact we lost. But we got a little disgruntled with them being a tad bit arrogant with messages saying "you better withdraw and we can give you some pointers about how to war" and so forth. This age is almost a month old now, and they have still to come forward to a standing challange from us, now being a full kd. From the limited experience we have of this kd, Im sure they are out there somewhere landdropping, bashing ghettos thinking they are up there next to Brute Force and Pansies. Sooner or later we will find them, and I will hopefully be able to give a more interesting description of what has transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by NoseBlood View Post
    did you just watch matrix? lol
    What makes you say that?
    I dont think they bend any forks in their mind in the Matrix.

Sometimes knowing how to not do something is just as important as knowing how to do it

There is no spoon!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I think i'm starting to see a relationship between the decreasing amount of players in the game and the fluffyness all over. And i'm the nice one :p

It's lookin like a regular candyland outthere!

now where are those stupid strippers cuz I unfortunately missed that war due to holidays! where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Also I wave hello to all old friends and friends to be. Thanks for welcoming us back to warmly (or hatefully, but both work out fine to have some in the game again)

Hey i missed making nonsensical utopia posts. I LOVE THIS

also i post in favour of the zapz, because he is definitely the mightiest of snugglers out there. it's true because it's been said on irc. And irc is always right.

just like google.

ok so where is abs these days cuz i need us to apply!! how can we survive this cruel world without being in the strongest alliance of them all...

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    I dunno that cheese would want us to join (this post is also in favour of Zauper).

Thread Information