Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Dragons...

well cheese gave in at some point too right.
    and maybe with getting older and wiser, he'll realise that the best place to be is actually inside absalom.
    TOP OF TEH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllld

this post is in favour of zauper as well. Just because I can. And there is no reason to not do it.

Also, Snoepie stop smoking its bad for you.

Waves to Snoepie

Quote Originally Posted by Arka View Post
    this post is in favour of zauper as well.
    Cause Zauper's freaking awesome! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Regular
    Sorry, but...

THIS POST IS NOT IN FAVOR OF ZAUPER

oh.....that is what evil dragons is............. ok.

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    Hope we will meet soon.

if the timing works out, we likely will.

Enthusiast
    They lie in wait like wolves. The smell of blood in their nostrils. Waiting. Interminably waiting. And then...

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceLee View Post
    wow u guys actually summoned the dinosaurs? either way good to see a competitive kd come back

maybe get a few more practice rounds in before u come to the stripclub =P

Seems like the Stripclub is closed :(

Need more time to learn how to strip properly? 5 ghetto lessons not enough? ;)

Allow me to provide an update on the situation from our end of things:

First of all, for 3 ages our kd has been called Strippers. Our first age was in age 53 we ended up winning the war crown. We don't consider ourselves a top or super kingdom, we are basically a glorified ghetto that plays well together and has fun along the way. This kd was named Strippers by a player who no longer plays with us, so we decided we wanted to permanently change our kd name to Debauchery. We have been tagged as such all age and you can find us in #debauchery on UtoNet.

Last age right near the end we were tagged MSG for WAR and the kd of ED and friends offered us a war which we quickly agreed. We were 25 players at the time and ED was either 20/21. We were surprised to have an offer from a kd with a player disadvantage like that, but on the flip side they had some pretty large provinces in their kd. We accepted the war under their monarchs terms of "the kd who is up in acres at 72 hours will win". A strange set of terms seeing as we never measure the winner of a war by acre exchange alone (instead we compare starting/current NW, and the status of provs in each kd ie. UBs). After 48 hours we were certain we had won, and instead of waiting for the 72 hour mark we sent the king of ED a (overly cocky) message that we should wrap things up and we can exchange tips/suggestions in war forums. In no way did we mean to be condescending or rude, although in hindsight we now realize what we may have sounded like. In our defense, almost every war we exchange some tips with the enemy kd to improve their overall game and increase the number of challenging kds out there. We also appreciate hearing from the opposing kd where we could improve. When ED surrendered, one of their players began posting sarcastic "suggestions" for us, and a flame war began. ED made claims to discredit our victory, while we poked fun at the fact that we had never heard of ED or their accomplishments in the past. As far as I am concerned, both kds acted childish towards one another, but both are equally at fault.

Fast forward to this age, and this very thread. ED makes it public that they are looking for us. We are not hiding. Anybody with irc can see there is only 1 user who has ~ on both strippers and debauchery channel, the connection is pretty easy to make. We entertain ourselves in the war forums, both kds go back and forth (see pages 1 to 5). ED makes it clear their intentions to rematch us, and we like the idea. We both have our eyes on each other, but while we are seeking war ED is still in one, and vise verse. Finally, after our 5th war win, we grow large enough to have a war with ED. They have been pumping comfortably at 39k acres, we just barely made 38k from the win. During our 4th day of CF ED makes 15 plunders into our kd and steals lots of gold. We do not complain about hitting into our war.

A few hours before we come OOW, we send a message to ED king explaining that we are interested in rematching them, but that they should give us 96 hours to get ready. If ED truly thinks they are the better kd, we expected them to offer us a fair war. We beat them last age, and were confident we could do it again. I tell ED that if they want a war, give us some time. But if they just wave us out the gate, there is no chance that our kd will be as strong as them. On the hour we came OOW, ED switches aggressive stance and begins waving. We are in forty and tagged NO WAR. A few messages have been exchanged with various players in either kds. Most of us are saying "let us fight on even strength", most of them are saying "you don't get to have the moral high ground after your actions last age. You also mistake our intent in trying to play for a "fair" war we have nothing to prove in waring you this is the simple self gratifying act of vengeance."

We were looking forward to rematching ED as they are finally 25 players. Right now we are basically 23 players, although we would not have mentioned that as an excuse if we had lost. As of right now, the points on the meter are 124-0 and ED has an open CF from us. We are not doing any ops or attacks back on their kd to show that we genuinely will not war while weakened in this state. We are all still interested in warring with ED, but if these are the tactics they need to use to win wars, I find it quite sad really.

ED: you guys truly are the better kd. As you have said previous, we are simply ghetto-bashers. It is sad that you need to have so many advantages over a kd as casual as ours. We are looking forward to the day that you offer us a fair war.
    Last edited by SillyRabbit; 29-03-2013 at 13:22.

Regular
    If anyone would be nice enough to summarise the above, please kindly do so while I ask my English teacher to mark the essay above.

Enthusiast
    Nothing in your post hasn't been said already.

There is no diplomacy to be done on public forums and it is irrelevant if people feel sorry for you or not.

You're well aware of why we are acting as we are, we gave you notice weeks ago and you yourself posted how "bad our tactics are", you've had enough time to plan and be ready for us. We didn't chose to jump you after a war to be "unfair" but rather this is the first time we've been OOW knowing location.

Saying you've been growing into our range flies in the face of the fact you've been razed by outside KDs on multiple occasions to land drop.
    Last edited by silverfox; 29-03-2013 at 13:49.

Regular
    Sorry, we can't really hear you over the sound of you not pushing the button.

Regular
    yeah, forgot to mention last age, after we agreed to war (while ED was still in post war CF after a brutal war) i had half my gold stolen (around 3.5mil) BY strippers/debauchery

we just assumed that was the way you played

EDIT: add 2mil from another prov
    8 million from one other!!!!
    on top of other smaller amounts from others
    so lets say you took 15million off us during our EOWCF, then you waved us a few minutes after we came oow

why is that unfair this time?
    Last edited by Forensick; 29-03-2013 at 13:56.
    Dragons be Evil

Thread Information