Use your imagination as either I fail or you can't add images...

Once upon a time in a far far away land there lived an Evil Drag... Wait no, that's the wrong story.

Evil Dragons has returned and it seems that utopia has turned into a far greener and pleasant land over the passing years, filled with fluffy bunnies and candy canes on every tree, where people line up and throw gentle slaps towards each-other before getting into anything close to a war.

Naturally being Dragons and Evil ones at that, this will not do. We're here to see the fields set alight and looking for any brave knights who wish to lay claim to the dragons spoils for taking it's scalp (we're talking nudies of the highest order including the fabled "Parths ass with ED on it").

So far we've only managed to raze kill one land dropper and reset a few provs after wars, to speedup the process of getting wars we hereby serve notice on any KD within what, I dunno +/-20% range [?] (Yes we're so ghetto we don't even know all the mechanics yet woop woop) who believes they're a warring KD of good standing and not some ghetto bashing punks [it would be nice if you'd kindly get a SN before deciding to wave us on the odd chance more than one KD finds it's balls, cheers].

Oh and we're also calling out Strippers; some said they disbanded and have setup a cheese making factory in Luxembourg, some people say they're still playing but afraid to tag-up, all I know is they're the sti... On our list.