Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Dragons...

lol, Brutal, you were bashing ghettos last age Forensick. :> (With that i mean "brutal" is a overstatment)

Regular
    i didnt really say who it was brutal before.
    and i think we were truly ghetto last age, it took me 20 mins in the mystic section trying to find CB every time
    Dragons be Evil

A few hours before we come OOW, we send a message to ED king explaining that we are interested in rematching them, but that they should give us 96 hours to get ready.
    So you want 8 days to prepare? Honestly, if you couldnt get prepared in the 4 days eowcf, 4 more days wouldnt have helped much.

Seriously, asking for 4 days to pump after a 4 day of end of war CF at the tail end of a short war? Whether or not that's "fair" it's just plain stupid. A day, maybe two max, to convert build may be reasonable, but in my mind that is what the 4 days after the war are for. I was able to grow 130% in a war over a week long, then afterwards rebuild twice and train up from ~25% draft to 70% in under 5 days.

As for the grudge, Utopia has always been a game where if you piss somebody off one age, you risk getting payback in future ages. So my tip for the war you had with ED last age, as I wasn't playing at that point, if you expect being treated by your definition of fairness then don't piss off kingdoms you aren't sure you will have the upper hand on age after age.

verm - Its hard to not piss off people thats looking for trouble :P

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    You calling us troublemakers, korp? Maybe we take offense!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    verm - Its hard to not piss off people thats looking for trouble :P
    Perhaps, but not impossible. Like I said though, it's on them to make it work.

Not surprising a flame war started. Immediately following the wd their very first post had something along the lines of "fk you don't act like you're good". Most of our kd saw this before anyone knew about the (arguably)condescending msg. In reaction to that comment many of us become defensive, and started to criticize their bank. Nothing had been mentioned about their late start, less provs or their other disadvantages at that point. It was admittedly not our best effort, but I feel that our sense of urgency and activity were not up so snuff due to the player# advantage we had. This has escalated to the point of being silly. I feel like the f u msg came when most of us(can't speak for everyone) thought we were still on friendly terms.

Regular
    then war us, and we can be friendly again
    Dragons be Evil

Quote Originally Posted by vermilion View Post
    Perhaps, but not impossible. Like I said though, it's on them to make it work.
    Thats just retarded, if i come looking for a fight with you, then punch you at fault, you shouldnt have pissed me off (even thou you didnt do anything). Twisted logic you have there :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Thats just retarded, if i come looking for a fight with you, then punch you at fault, you shouldnt have pissed me off (even thou you didnt do anything). Twisted logic you have there :)
    verm is known for his kind and forgiving nature.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Maybe some of our guys was overreacting, but your monarch was being a little arrogant sending us a msg saying "You dont have to drag this our, youve lost. Withdraw now and maybe we can exchange some tips in the forums".
    We dont need to flame here, I will gladly tell my kd not to post in public anymore if you guys do the same and we'll settle this with actions instead of words. Cause, history seem to be repeating itself. We're in no way innocent to flaming, but yet again it was your side that started the posting here on the forums.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Forensick View Post
    we just assumed that was the way you played
    It is the way they play they're still doing it this age, stealing gold from people who are in eowcf.

Strippers already said they will war you guys so whats the rush?,rushing to hit a glorified ghetto basher in CF and once outside cf really says a lot about your kingdom,no doubt other kingdoms who are interested in warring you guys wont want to war with you guys.If you want to win them this age win it fair and square,win them until they are dumbfounded.You guys got huge banks and higher numbers of provinces so why worry that you guys will lose in a fair fight?

From what I read ED don't want to see which kingdom is better they just want to bully a kingdom that beat them last age....correct me if I am wrong but didn't strippers agree to war them after a few days to get prepared???

And instead of agreeing they just started hitting into strippers eowcf

Either way pls keep us informed this is an interesting thread

Thread Information