Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Dragons...

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Thats just retarded, if i come looking for a fight with you, then punch you at fault, you shouldnt have pissed me off (even thou you didnt do anything). Twisted logic you have there :)
    Mmmm not quite how I meant it. If we war someone, clearly we're looking for a fight. If the opposition are douches or dirty, it will cause a grudge. If they don't make themselves stand out like that, we'll more or less forget them.

When whole kingdoms participate in flame wars, guaranteed it will turn into a grudge. Guess it's up to the monarchs to reign in their nubs before it gets out of hand.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by mewunited View Post
    Strippers already said they will war you guys so whats the rush?,rushing to hit a glorified ghetto basher in CF and once outside cf really says a lot about your kingdom,no doubt other kingdoms who are interested in warring you guys wont want to war with you guys.If you want to win them this age win it fair and square,win them until they are dumbfounded.You guys got huge banks and higher numbers of provinces so why worry that you guys will lose in a fair fight?
    Im sorry, I got lost at that line about winning them. But from my guess what you are trying to say here, I will respond: Its not always about winning, its also about having fun. We answer to our own moral, like we have always done. We have had 3 wars this age already, and I dont think those past opponents would complain about that moral (Go ahead and ask them if you have any doubt, they are x:x, x:x, x:x). This is however a conflict with a story behind, and we are doing what we feel we have the right to do given said history - and cant be bothered to take into account if that will make other kd's avoid to war us in the future.
    Last edited by Palem; 29-03-2013 at 15:19. Reason: locs

From what i read so far did strippers hit into hostiles or razekill any of you guys last age?,no doubt they did steal gc in eowcf from you guys last age but did they not give you guys more than enough time to prepare for your war?,in fact in this age from the replies i seen in this thread your kingdom mates razekilled other kingdom provinces and if you were them you think they will take it lying down?,if you guys were pissed angry by the comments strippers made in war forums,i think this game will be in chaos cause everyone will be raze killing each other.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Utopiannoob1 View Post
    From what I read ED don't want to see which kingdom is better they just want to bully a kingdom that beat them last age....correct me if I am wrong but didn't strippers agree to war them after a few days to get prepared???

And instead of agreeing they just started hitting into strippers eowcf

Either way pls keep us informed this is an interesting thread
    We generally have pretty good confidence. When we took them on last age, we were 4 provinces short, and our provinces were all started after the halfway mark of the age making them poorly pumped in compered to strippers in terms of science and wpa. We were also 20% smaller and had our gold stock stolen by them in EOWCF and we still took them on and put up a though fight were they were just barely ahead. What I wanna say here is that we arent so interested in finding out who is the better kd, we know. We dont have any incitement to give them additional time to prepare. In our opinion, they are in better relative shape then we were when we took them on last age. If they dont want to push the button thats up to them ofc, we cant force them.

Strippers already said they will war you guys so whats the rush?,rushing to hit a glorified ghetto basher in CF and once outside cf really says a lot about your kingdom,no doubt other kingdoms who are interested in warring you guys wont want to war with you guys.If you want to win them this age win it fair and square,win them until they are dumbfounded.You guys got huge banks and higher numbers of provinces so why worry that you guys will lose in a fair fight?
    Cause you dont need 8 days to prepare for a bloody kingdom, if you need that much time nothing will help you to get it even. If you follow the story, it was Strippers who last age stole into their eow cf after they decided to war Strippers. So its okey for Strippers to steal gold from them but its not okey for ED to plunder them?

From what I read ED don't want to see which kingdom is better they just want to bully a kingdom that beat them last age....correct me if I am wrong but didn't strippers agree to war them after a few days to get prepared???
    8 days are more than a "few".

Quote Originally Posted by vermilion View Post
    Mmmm not quite how I meant it. If we war someone, clearly we're looking for a fight. If the opposition are douches or dirty, it will cause a grudge. If they don't make themselves stand out like that, we'll more or less forget them.

When whole kingdoms participate in flame wars, guaranteed it will turn into a grudge. Guess it's up to the monarchs to reign in their nubs before it gets out of hand.
    But they werent douches or dirty, you were the ones that were douches :P So what they should have done is just ignore you and let you be douches so you wouldnt get upset and create a grudge from it? (you = ED)

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by mewunited View Post
    From what i read so far did strippers hit into hostiles or razekill any of you guys last age?,no doubt they did steal gc in eowcf from you guys last age but did they not give you guys more than enough time to prepare for your war?,in fact in this age from the replies i seen in this thread your kingdom mates razekilled other kingdom provinces and if you were them you think they will take it lying down?,if you guys were pissed angry by the comments strippers made in war forums,i think this game will be in chaos cause everyone will be raze killing each other.
    It is true we have razekilled earlier this age. We found a kd in good size for a war, messaged them with an inquiry and they said they wanted to think about it and get back to us. Some 2-3 days later, we found that they had been landdropping by asking someone to raze them a bit. They declined to war us with the motivation 'You are too big for us'. We look down on land dropping, and we look down on bull****ting like this. We decided to kill one of their provinces to teach them a lesson about this before moving on. We gained nothing from this razekill, it was just a statement. Dont be land dropping ghetto bashers!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But they werent douches or dirty, you were the ones that were douches :P So what they should have done is just ignore you and let you be douches so you wouldnt get upset and create a grudge from it? (you = ED)
    They were douches by trying to end war earlier than the agreed terms.... and it just escalated from there. If they stole in the EOWCF like they are accused of, then they were dirty. Are you just trying to troll me Korp?

Did you guys msg them to ask for a shorter down time period instead?,But anyway from what i seen your fellow kingdom mate parth typed so far no offense i only saw vengance to screw a kingdom's age just because of some stuff being exchanged in forums everyone loses wars really but if someone is butt hurt bout stuff being said in forums then i really how the others feel when you guys razekilled their provinces which killed their entire progress in their age.

Regular

no see my post on page 5.
    war was agreed to while ED was in an eowcf, ED being due out of war in 2 days.
    Strippers immediately started stealing gold (15million +) then waved us within minutes of coming oow.

Now Strippers complain that ED took gold from them while in CF, then hit them almost the moment they came OOW

it is "even" now so strippers should just play by their own rules, and start fighting back
    Dragons be Evil

Enthusiast
    Why all the drama and chat?

Yeah we get people like to post for the sake of posting and arguing or giving their opinion just because they can, but there's no need.

Strippers have had more than enough time to prepare, we're not breaking any ethical boundaries as Strippers found it perfectly acceptable to target us based on nothing more than "Would you be interested in war? Let us know" so basically if every KD acted like them we'd have been getting oped/hit from about 5 KDs at once last age, just for asking if people were interested in war.

We're also aware that Strippers don't want to war, they're in Fort and sent a CF, however there is nothing to say that we have to stop attacking them just because they are not interested in a war.

People don't need to share our views of what is right and wrong, there's no unique code which covers areas like this only the outlying what is and is not acceptable. Strippers have 5/5 wins this age, are we going to assume that every single fight was was totally balanced and both KDs were on equal footing?

We've fought people 20% bigger than us this age without complaint, all Strippers had to do was push the button and they'd have a chance to fight us, maybe they lose and end-up with 5/6 or maybe they'd win, all this chat smacks of is "we don't want to lose our chance at #1 honour and win record so we'll look for sympathy on the forums".

I remember when you used to get waved oow. Did i miss a memo where this was somehow not allowed any more?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular

Since i took their CE's pretty much on a daily basis. We knew they were preping for us. In their previous 4 wars, they were landdropping when they were close to our range after each war. 5th war win, no landdropping instead making OOW land hits.

BUT Strippers didn't SAY they will war us or approached us even. I have no doubt they planned to surprise us with a full on wave drake after EOWCF. Would have worked, if we didn't actually know your locs at the start of age (which took me about 5mins to get).

Also, considering Strippers track record (Ghetto tactics), ED had the right to be cautious about any deals Strippers wanna make, 96hours cf to prep sounds pretty fishy to me. Just as fishy as their last war.

July 19 of YR4 LIAR HOSTILE (x:x) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.

July 20 of YR4 We have declared WAR on LIAR HOSTILE (x:x)!

Whether or not that LIAR kd was tricked Idk. But ED's doesnt deal with trickters very kindly, not after what Strippers did last age.
    Last edited by JONCY; 29-03-2013 at 19:06.

Regular
    JONCY you are a very funny man if you bothered to look at your news theres a open CF for your kingdom to sign just ask your kingdom to sign it and we can move on from this

Regular
    Bishop

I remember when you used to get waved oow. Did i miss a memo where this was somehow not allowed any more?
    Sure Bishop being waved oow is fine,but being plundered in eowcf demanding to war,and raze killing in which they are already doing so and they already pked a few other kingdom provinces when they do not get their war, but if every huge kingdom starts to pk provinces in kingodms who do not want to war this game will have even lesser players.I am sure you got assess to stripper news in which you can verify yourself for the facts.
    Last edited by anti-fun; 29-03-2013 at 19:13.

Thread Information