Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1204

Thread: Evil Dragons...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Forensick View Post
    in terms of advantages we had, BoB forgets to mention that they recuited a player that had just been kicked from ED, as soon as they started the drawn out hostile... playing with some insider knowledge....
    BoB must be ashamed of themselves!

So many advantages and they cannot win?

BoB please disband....

Forum Addict
    Lol. Ed planted a spy in our kingdom before war. We realised when he didn't followed the chained target. We asked him why? He said that halfer was his friend and he won't attack him. Omg. After that, he Mia for more than 24hrs. U spilled the bean yourself. I almost forgot about him.

Omg, will you stop trolling Feint? War is over long ago. Stop whining.
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Trolls here there everywhere. :)

Rumors that ED is disbanding? Fake?! or TRUTH!
    My life is better then yours.

They suck, so probably truth.

Enthusiast
    Are all Dragons evil?

Post Fiend
    I heard Feint begged parth to join ED earlier this age but was denied. Truth?
    Would explain all his love for ED:P

Forum Addict
    Lol. Maybe they forcing me to join them now. Razing into our active war. Why so mad? U could just drop a pm and we could talk over a cup of tea. Not enough publicity this age for you?

Forum Addict
    How low can you be?

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Not as low as glocanet!

Regular
    RESPECT and INTEGRITY are things of the past. Nowadays, players will stop at nothing to get what they want. Guess my ideology of treating others nice doesn't make sense in this current world. POWER is what goes round in these days...

Forming alliances, gang banging, sending threats to raze kill, stealing/hitting into hostility/wars, deal breaking, and the list goes on...

When u have alliance with other KDs, u can do everything u wish. When u have POWER, whatever u do is acceptable. In order to survive in this game, u need to know the rules. People no longer knows how to play FAIR. Nobody bothers about integrity of playing this game anymore... Lets just say we have different perception of "FUN" in playing this game.

The trend of players quitting this game is all but expected...

Quote Originally Posted by X_Y_Z View Post
    RESPECT and INTEGRITY are things of the past. Nowadays, players will stop at nothing to get what they want. Guess my ideology of treating others nice doesn't make sense in this current world. POWER is what goes round in these days...

Forming alliances, gang banging, sending threats to raze kill, stealing/hitting into hostility/wars, deal breaking, and the list goes on...

When u have alliance with other KDs, u can do everything u wish. When u have POWER, whatever u do is acceptable. In order to survive in this game, u need to know the rules. People no longer knows how to play FAIR. Nobody bothers about integrity of playing this game anymore... Lets just say we have different perception of "FUN" in playing this game.

What trend?
    Some kds disbanded and some players left (like every other age). This is the summer age where player counts are usually always lower. Dont be so dramatic :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Y_Z View Post

You really need to remove the stick out your ass.

We razed Feint because we wanted to see him crying about it and because frankly he's been a total dickhead on the forums, accusing us of stuff and incessantly whining about things like yourself.

If we actually wanted to screw with BoB we'd have raze killed your small Elf who was Marquis or something, we picked Feint not because we could kill him or even because we wanted to, but because despite all his "you mad" posts the only person who's ever been raging their tits off has been himself.

Your complaints are the same things I've heard for the last 10 years, the game is dying, people are unfair, alliances abuse power, change the record. If we wanted to hurt BoB we would have, if anything we helped raise his WPA with a handful of spread hits.

Hopefully I won't get logged out, ignore function doesn't work if you're not signed in. :(

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    You really need to remove the stick out your ass.

We razed Feint because we wanted to see him crying about it and because frankly he's been a total dickhead on the forums, accusing us of stuff and incessantly whining about things like yourself.

If we actually wanted to screw with BoB we'd have raze killed your small Elf who was Marquis or something, we picked Feint not because we could kill him or even because we wanted to, but because despite all his "you mad" posts the only person who's ever been raging their tits off has been himself.

Your complaints are the same things I've heard for the last 10 years, the game is dying, people are unfair, alliances abuse power, change the record. If we wanted to hurt BoB we would have, if anything we helped raise his WPA with a handful of spread hits.

Hopefully I won't get logged out, ignore function doesn't work if you're not signed in. :(
    Load of crap.

Cannot handle the trolling in forum and you resort into razing province during other kingdom's war?
    Whatever BS you just said, please hurl it at yourself.

Thread Information