Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Utopia will die

Well, it is a quick and clear answer :-)

I do not see the point in it, but if it's not allowed, it's fine for me.

Yeah, lots of things can be discussed in how utopia can improve.
    But A thing that i never understand is why dont have some thievery op (or magic, like cristal eye!) that show us how much wizards and the spells active on the province.

someone can explain me why we dont have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grilo View Post
    But A thing that i never understand is why dont have some thievery op (or magic, like cristal eye!) that show us how much wizards and the spells active on the province.
    Crystal Eye did exist, it has been replaced by Snatch News, however it never showed an enemy provinces active spells.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Grilo View Post
    If you get all the intel on a prov for 2 consecutive ticks you can derive that info. And I really don't see the point in looking into active spells. I can only see minor profit from it for animate dead, NB and patriotism (for propaganda runs) and a big one for RM, but I rather let the orcs have their RM hidden, otherwise they would really be t/m food.

The main reason I'm against revealing wizards with on op is that you cannot train them. A province can't grow 1-2 rwpa in a day which it can with thieves. So that op would be way to cost effective. deriving wpa with sot+sos+survey+infiltrate seems more then fair, you only need to calc the max population - all the known occupations (or (networth - known networth)/4)

Regular
    I feel like some of the fans pleas fall on deaf ears.

No, I think some fans pleas are so trivial that they annoy the other fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Fiend
    Utopia will die. Eventually even stars die. But there is much time left.

Quote Originally Posted by Notmatching View Post
    If you get all the intel on a prov for 2 consecutive ticks you can derive that info. And I really don't see the point in looking into active spells. I can only see minor profit from it for animate dead, NB and patriotism (for propaganda runs) and a big one for RM, but I rather let the orcs have their RM hidden, otherwise they would really be t/m food.

The main reason I'm against revealing wizards with on op is that you cannot train them. A province can't grow 1-2 rwpa in a day which it can with thieves. So that op would be way to cost effective. deriving wpa with sot+sos+survey+infiltrate seems more then fair, you only need to calc the max population - all the known occupations (or (networth - known networth)/4)
    Magic shield
    Clear site
    Reflect Magic
    Mages Fury
    Minor Protection
    Natures Blessing

Plus you may also want to know if they have MV'd
    Meteor showers
    Storms
    Chastity
    Etc.

goodz explained. And any other speel, like fertile land if you are trying to starve the province. Love and piece if you are underpopulating, etc...

and for god sake, a little complicate to calculate the wizards of 20 provinces if you are looking for a weak point during a war.

Post Fiend
    That's an unfair claim in your first post in this thread Bishop, I've had to set up my forum account recently when I came back because I lost the access to the old one :(

The biggest & best key to get new playes is social media policy - Well useage of twitter & some kind of reword for bringing in new player will help alot - mostly the social media policy - there are plenty of hard core geeks out there that value Old style games, simply becourse they are better vs borring sight Orgasmic games with poor injoument/boring since it all sight & no deepth.

I can give u a few hint & so on IRC - but not gona share it here since I am not not good with writen.

NOt saying do a blog and all - just use social media to get free adds and the right kind of geeks - -we are all geeks to some degree anyway. lets face it.

+ The phone app will do a huge diffence.

about the prices and stuf - prob fine, BUT be nice if it was an option to but 3 sitting days at a time, not 3x1. plz! minor thing.

SUGG: Each Kingdom gets assigned a pretty curvacious .gif babe every age, for every war win with 20 players in it, the clothes disappear one by one for every win.

:p
    just a random player now....

(ex-TFC)

Regular
    we need Utopia App. Developers should ask for donations from community so they can fund developing an app. It's what most people want and it will bring the game to bigger audiences. It wont take that long either. I'd be willing to donate

Thread Information