Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Utopia will die

I NEED an android app for this game!!!

And don't go on about my lack of posts. I started playing in the early Ages of the 1990's.

Add in some ANDROID/iPHONE apps, and the user base would rise

Awsome synpse.... (directs you to suggestions thread with the other App posts)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by synpse View Post
    I NEED an android app for this game!!!

And don't go on about my lack of posts. I started playing in the early Ages of the 1990's.

Add in some ANDROID/iPHONE apps, and the user base would rise
    You can use the Firefox app to play utopia, there are other alternatives too.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Glorious

Quote Originally Posted by yamibone View Post
    Excel FTW!

Here's a suggestion that would ease the play on fx. iphone - make the "max" trainable amount as a link that puts the amount in the input box... that would help a lot imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You can use the Firefox app to play utopia, there are other alternatives too.
    Can you post what the other alternatives are to playing on an Android? Or can you PM them to me? I'm newly back into Utopia scene but have been around since the 90's, would love any suggestions to work around on phone that people have. I use my current internet and it gets basic stuff done, but a HUGE pain in the rear. Example: takes me like 10 minutes to get onto it and resize so that my big fingers can manage to push the correct science or military link and get training done. I haven't tried to do anything except for minor actions, couldn't imagine trying to attack lol.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSAkira View Post
    Can you post what the other alternatives are to playing on an Android? Or can you PM them to me? I'm newly back into Utopia scene but have been around since the 90's, would love any suggestions to work around on phone that people have. I use my current internet and it gets basic stuff done, but a HUGE pain in the rear. Example: takes me like 10 minutes to get onto it and resize so that my big fingers can manage to push the correct science or military link and get training done. I haven't tried to do anything except for minor actions, couldn't imagine trying to attack lol.
    I found Google Chrome app the best for this game. When you click on a page it zooms in then allows you to click it with ease. All the other apps I have tried like Dolphin and Mozilla are not as Utopia friendly.

Thread Information