Thread: Bishop Bans Ppl for disagreeing with him

Regular

Bishop Bans Ppl for disagreeing with him

I posted a response to bishops very rude msg and he bans me. Apparently its fine for him to call me a crackpot w.o offering any evidence to dispute my claims but if i suggest that he is abusing his power BAN hammer. Anyone else think that's full of ****? Hey Bishop maybe you are not mature enough to have a politics section, if you cannot entertain ideas that do not apeall to you it would be best if you deleted the whole thread. B.c having a politics thread where ppl get banned for disagreement isn't much of a discussion.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-control/page6
    Last edited by thephatman; 14-03-2013 at 04:45. Reason: link

Regular
    Also i never insulted anyone who didn't already insult me. But clearly you don't care about their insults because they agree with you. TA called me an incredulous drug addict then i called him a butthurt illiterate moron... =... Why was he not banned? Not that either of us should be, this is a political discussion you cant ban people on only one side of the argument for mud slinging, You yourself called me a crackpot with out offering any evidence or making any arguments. Should a moderator behave like this?
    Last edited by thephatman; 14-03-2013 at 05:00.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Bishop bans people for insulting people after a number of warnings to stop doing so. There's nothing in that thread that suggests anyone is abusing powers. Play nicely and you don't get banned. If you think others aren't playing nice then you report it, its not an invitation to insult people.

Thread Information