View Poll Results: Who is gonna end up with the Worst War Record This Age?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russian Drivers

3 4.92%
  • S i m i a n s

26 42.62%
  • Pawnee

1 1.64%
  • The Faery Circle

24 39.34%
  • Somebody else ?

7 11.48%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is gonna end up with the Worst War Record this age

Anri you just put fuel on the flames then complain that this is a flame thread *facepalm*

I bet theres more than a few KDs that would fancy their chances now.

Post Fiend
    King Ari is correct, it is true Simians does fight the better kingdoms. I was there for 2 ages almost and we fought 4-5 wars and lost everyone because we always fighting the superkingdoms. Anri's decisions of fighting no matter the situation, going after kds that r in superior postions to try and stop them from their unstoppable growth, fighting after getting waved and in way underdog position, while may seem honorable, maybe it is time for a different course of action for Simians and then you guys will actually start winning some wars. Even though that may not your prize "to win". Constantly loosing regarldess of the reason gets old

Post Demon
    Constantly losing shows you are outclassed. Danged if I know where that PainTrain came from, seeing as we were womping them in the hostile (if I knew... I'd be running the war strats instead of Palem) - but TFC's main reason for probably not actually taking this is simply a lack of total wars. IMO, we are in the "right league", but we sure don't have the right stuff yet. Both our losses, we got beat, good and clean. If we *keep* getting beat like this, we've gotten into the wrong level of play - and sure sounds like that is describing S i m i a n s *as pictured in this thread*. (I do not follow top kingdoms in game, so I have no clue if that is a fair portrayal of them, but 'tis what I see being said here.) If you are losing all the time - you aren't good enough for the level you are at. Takes an age or two to sort that out... but if 'tis too hot at the top - come fight in a slightly lower tier.

Also - I'm putting odds on us taking one of the next 2 we fight. Also putting odds we go no better than 50/50 for the rest of this age *with rounding error*. (So 1/0, or 2/1... or 0/3).
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Post Fiend
    Why isn't beastblood there xD

I only put KDs with 0/2 records at the time.

Enthusiast
    ethan, your kd is way out of its leauge for the amount of land it tries to hold. It is very very innactive
    Last edited by skraz; 20-03-2013 at 17:28.
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

leave poor ethan aka dark science alone :(
    he's my old ghetto buddy from back in the day <3
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Danged if I know where that PainTrain came from
    Australia

....and New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaze View Post
    King Ari is correct, it is true Simians does fight the better kingdoms. I was there for 2 ages almost and we fought 4-5 wars and lost everyone because we always fighting the superkingdoms. Anri's decisions of fighting no matter the situation, going after kds that r in superior postions to try and stop them from their unstoppable growth, fighting after getting waved and in way underdog position, while may seem honorable, maybe it is time for a different course of action for Simians and then you guys will actually start winning some wars. Even though that may not your prize "to win". Constantly loosing regarldess of the reason gets old
    Picking fights you cant win just seems like bad leadership...
    PewPew - Dont bring knives to an laser fight!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by glee87 View Post
    Picking fights you cant win just seems like bad leadership...
    agreed. And seems to be a pretty bad excuse. the kd's you have been warring for the past 2-3 ages are all clearly out of your league simians...i really dont even recall the last age ive seen you guys have a war win...lol

Simians stirs the pot with Top KDs and is basically a wild card. if not for anything else, they should get some congrats for that, even if they have some members who are borderline insane. Also more KDs should step up and try some wars that aren't guaranteed wins and actually improve their game. You'd be amazed how much you can learn in a war/hostile vs a solid KD (Thanks FS/Anzac/SPGC/Mercy/PolarBears/ExNilo and many others lol :P )
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    You'd be amazed how much you can learn in a war/hostile vs a solid KD (Thanks FS/Anzac/SPGC/Mercy/PolarBears/ExNilo and many others lol :P )
    Otto von Bismarck - "Fools learn from experience. I prefer to learn from the experience of others."

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Bump

Beastblood wins :)

Thread Information