Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bravehearts recruiting

Regular
    Good bunch of people. Vouch for them!

Scribe
    i will also give my +1 to bravehearts as a fun group of peeps who do well in warar :D

Regular
    Coffee we're still waiting for you to join us!

After an age of 25, we're back to recruitment. We're looking for 2-4 more folks (still unclear) for next age and we're still discussing setup and such, so plenty of options available!!

As an aside, we're also interested in adding another member to leadership. Ideally European TZ would be nice, but we'll just take more hands on deck over being location picky.

Find us on #bravehearts and ping DeathHaven, Orek, Lestat, or just talk to anyone that answers :))
    DH

Post Fiend
    Kick!

Need new blood to sustain my (i mean our) KD! =P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathHaven View Post
    After an age of 25, we're back to recruitment. We're looking for 2-4 more folks (still unclear) for next age and we're still discussing setup and such, so plenty of options available!!

As an aside, we're also interested in adding another member to leadership. Ideally European TZ would be nice, but we'll just take more hands on deck over being location picky.

Find us on #bravehearts and ping DeathHaven, Orek, Lestat, or just talk to anyone that answers :))
    DH
    We need them euroooo =P But if you're great fun you can join even if you're not euro ^^

Hey guys, my kingdom had a small tussle with you in age 70 but that kingdom has unfortunately fallen apart and I'm looking for a new home. I'm pretty picky about who I like to play with and would prefer a kingdom who has been together a while and has the longevity to stay together. I hate being homeless!

I'll find you guys on IRC soon.

Regular
    Bump for good KD, great leadership.

Hi it's indi. . Do you have any places left for an old team mate?

I finally decided to commit to another age of Utopian adventure. . If I don't hear from you guys in 24 earth hours I'll just go ahead and start up in a new kingdom. . All good guys. Thanks either way. Hopefully you are not fully booked out. .Lol

this is an awesome KD, I can vote for that.. sadly I lost my internet for some time, I have not played utopia for 1-2 ages... but if anyone is looking for a new great KD, this is the KD to pick !! :D

// neversaynotofood

@Indi, sorry we missed the post... @never, hope you're ok man!

BraveHearts recruiting 1 to fill in an undead/mystic after our current war. RL comes in the way, some folks need to swap out...

Find us in #bravehearts to chat if you're interested. Warring kd, decent activity and organization, lots of old timers.

Post Fiend
    Can I have LDP back pls

@Aha #noicecream ^^

And we're still looking for a recruit interested in an a/m undead/mystic.

Post Fiend
    *waves at Skor*

Kick topic! :)

Thread Information