Thread: Iraq War began 10 years ago today. Thank you.

Regular

Iraq War began 10 years ago today. Thank you.

This is a post to say Thank You, if we have any military members that play/played utopia. We appreciate your service and thank you for serving. I grew up next to Aberdeen Proving Ground and went to Aberdeen High School, many of my classmates joined the military and some did not make it back.

Thank you.
    Utopia

Veteran
    Awesome. I appreciate the US military and our allies as well. I think of them everytime I think of the freedoms that I enjoy on a daily basis. I promise not to take those freedoms for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    This is a post to say Thank You, if we have any military members that play/played utopia. We appreciate your service and thank you for serving. I grew up next to Aberdeen Proving Ground and went to Aberdeen High School, many of my classmates joined the military and some did not make it back.

Thank you.
    Dude I'm in Aberdeen.... what year did you graduate, we probably know some of the same people. Small world.
    S E C R E T S

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Dude I'm in Aberdeen.... what year did you graduate, we probably know some of the same people. Small world.
    2002, you?

Lived in Riverside (Belcamp) from 1984 to 2002.
    Utopia

I graduated from Tech in 03, but I have friends who went to Aberdeen and I currently live and work there.
    S E C R E T S

This is good info, if you'd just post your social security ID or whatever you americans use that would be great.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    This is good info, if you'd just post your social security ID or whatever you americans use that would be great.
    Shut your face you Irish twit!
    S E C R E T S

Regular
    I would almost guarantee we know people. Most of my old high school friends hang out at The green turtle in bel air, coakleys in havre de grace or macgurks in bel air.
    Utopia

Thread Information