Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to defeat high home UD/My

The way to beat down a high user. Well I made the strategy so I know to best fight against. 1. Use high home strategy. 2. If not using high homes op a high home user when they have low tpa wpa. Other wise you're **** out of luck. This is a clear lesson for that high home undead mystic. Also keep you tpa high and wpa too in war. What looks like that happened is he gain all kinds of land and didn't keep up on his tpa wpa pumping. Always remember none home are at a great disavantage mikitary wise. So if you don't give them a way to weaken your provines with ops they are in big trouble. You git your ass kicked but lessoned learn. I think as more kingdons move to high home strategies it will come down to good tream work vs. High home user over powering the outdate strategy where a ruler tries to weaken you before attacking.
    Add on: I am seeing a lot of hate for high homes. You will need two mages and two rogues working him around the clock. And to the high home user. Don't get cocky just because you are using high homes. They can still get you if you don't keep your head in the game.
    Last edited by V1nes; 20-03-2013 at 11:24.

Hi vines, remember that time you got banned for giving strategy advice?

Desist.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by V1nes View Post
    The way to beat down a high user. Well I made the strategy so I know to best fight against. 1. Use high home strategy. 2. If not using high homes op a high home user when they have low tpa wpa. Other wise you're **** out of luck. This is a clear lesson for that high home undead mystic. Also keep you tpa high and wpa too in war. What looks like that happened is he gain all kinds of land and didn't keep up on his tpa wpa pumping. Always remember none home are at a great disavantage mikitary wise. So if you don't give them a way to weaken your provines with ops they are in big trouble. You git your ass kicked but lessoned learn. I think as more kingdons move to high home strategies it will come down to good tream work vs. High home user over powering the outdate strategy where a ruler tries to weaken you before attacking.
    Add on: I am seeing a lot of hate for high homes. You will need two mages and two rogues working him around the clock. And to the high home user. Don't get cocky just because you are using high homes. They can still get you if you don't keep your head in the game.
    It has been proven many times that high home strat suxx. As for that UD, his build is useless, its nothing but dead weight.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Guilds do not defend against spells.
    Obviously someone running 3% guilds will have very low wpa thus easy to fireball :)
    The guy is obviously clueless about the game mechanics.

Low guilds does not mean low wpa. You cannot infer wpa from guild % alone.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Low guilds does not mean low wpa. You cannot infer wpa from guild % alone.
    I agree, but you would get a somewhat reliable overview on how his general status is by looking at the survey. 3% guilds oow generally doesn't mean the targets wpa will be massive.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I have never stated otherwise.

I have never stated otherwise.
    OMG such lies - you always state the opposite!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I disagree with your assessment that i always disagree.

Guilds do not defend against spells.
    Given all the information, it's safe to judge that he'll have about the wizards based on his current guilds ;-p
    Which would be crap.

pump mode we go 30-40% guilds after a big explore, war build we go down to 10-12% guilds (dependant on race-personality).

3% guilds could mean he just doesnt intend to cast any self spells successfully (stupid but possible).
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

nice

Post Demon
    So noone gona point out its clearly new player with rainbow build and terrible race/pers combo who has absolutelly no idea what he is doing?
    Is bashing a newbie rly something to be braging about on forums?
    Ill stay tuned ... maybe kuhan will hit someone for land or something ... uto news team better get on top of this asap

Thumbs up

I just woke up guys, bout to do another fireball run, and make some quad taps.

sn0re.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thumbs up

Sh*t, he casted NB. I wasn't expecting this.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thread Information