Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Faery Circle

Forum Addict

Faery Circle

Kinda sad that their leadership is quite weak. Got waved, refused to offer cf when do not want war. When opponent offered cf, refuse to accept and keep op-ing. When opponent withdraw cf, they tagged on kingdom name to get ppl to hit the kingdom that wave them. I always thought they are one of the so called top kingdoms.

Forum Addict
    Current kingdom is xx:xx isnt hostile Go hit them (xx:xx)

What is your point exactly? They choose their tactics, as long as they're valid why complain?
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Thumbs up

faery circle makin kids mad since 2012.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Addict
    Case closed. July 10 of YR4 x:x isnt hostile Go hit them (xx:xx) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.----
    July 10 of YR4 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with The Faery Circle (xx:xx)

Forum Addict
    If their tactics is to drag hostile and op to weaken, I would gladly accept. But if calling out to mass for help, that isn't too hOnorable. I can accept the fact that the MSG of not wanting a war to be a ruse, dragging hostility to weaken us. It is all fine.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    June 23 of YR4 Relentless NoOb (x:x) invaded Big McIntosh (TFC) and captured 141 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 Relentless NoOb (x:x) invaded Big McIntosh (TFC) and captured 59 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR4 Relentless NoOb (x:x) invaded Big McIntosh (TFC) and captured 31 acres of land.

Game Date June 23 of YR4
    Real Date Thu, 21 Mar at 16:27 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Palem the Blessed of Soigne Folio (TFC)
    Recipient King LIANG the Blessed of Relentless NoOb (x:x)
    Subject war

Won't happen. Move along

===========
    *Sees the message was read*
    *Posts Orders to ignore waving kd*
    *Leaves to enjoy March Madness*
    ===========

June 23 of YR4 Relentless First Class (x:x) attacked and pillaged the lands of Master (TFC).
    June 23 of YR4 Relentless Slut (x:x) attacked and pillaged the lands of Granny Smith (TFC).
    June 24 of YR4 Relentless For Hire (x:x) attacked and pillaged the lands of Hoity Toity (TFC).
    July 2 of YR4 Relentless Havok (x:x) invaded Soigne Folio (TFC) and captured 126 acres of land.
    July 2 of YR4 Relentless Havok (x:x) invaded Soigne Folio (TFC) and captured 92 acres of land.
    July 4 of YR4 Relentless hangover (x:x) invaded Hoity Toity (TFC) and killed 1,549 people.
    July 6 of YR4 Relentless New Province (x:x) invaded Twilight Sparkle (TFC) and captured 167 acres of land.
    July 7 of YR4 Relentless Slut (x:x) attacked and pillaged the lands of Granny Smith (TFC).
    July 7 of YR4 PM for WAR (x:x) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    July 8 of YR4 PM for WAR (x:x) has withdrawn their ceasefire proposal.
    July 10 of YR4 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to 7 34 got no guts to offer cf (x:x).
    July 10 of YR4 PM for WAR (x:x) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!

For those interested in the whole story.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Feint you were in way no hostile with TFC. Demanding people to stay out for waving a kd that flat out told you in the 1st hour of your hits that we weren't going to war you is just pathetic, hence the tag.

Forum Addict
    To clarify, we made more hits because we receive ops. We were kinda expecting cf from your side since you do not want war. Nvm. We received another MSG from your side not wanting war. We even send a cf to your kingdom in the CAPACITY of an aggressor. But wasn't accepted despite seeing both you and your steward online. This drag a 1-2 more hours and we received heavier ops that we decided to withdraw out cf. We tag hostile. U mean hostile means free from random hits? Lol. But the fact is that we are hostile toward your kingdom and hostile points was more than 15. Is it wrong to tag hostile?
    Last edited by Feint; 22-03-2013 at 03:50.

"Won't happen. Move along" That would enrage me ;)

Forum Addict
    We will gladly accept the cf ASAP and move on if you have offered at the first place. I believe it is just a miscommunication. Our last war was exactly what had happened now. Just the the end result was war instead of peace. We were caught unprepared and lost dragon advantage. Hence, we were very particular abt resetting the relations before moving on. Thanks for your kind understanding

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you had stopped hits after reading that this wasn't going to war, you would have received ops for about 2 hours exclusively from the people who didn't read orders. A CF wasn't necessary at the point that I left.

And no, one side, exclusively hitting into another side which has already stated no intent on warring isn't a hostile. A hostile implies an impending war and thus demands some respect of protection.

Forum Addict
    Sad to say, I am not the steward nor the monarch. The message could have been delayed or lost somewhere. That we could use the same rational like yours that some of our guys still followed the old order which is to hit into your kingdom before the monarch announce stop all hits perhaps. What I can say again is miscommunication which is very likely. Agree on your hostile definition. But i believe everyone interpret tagging hostile differently and use hostile tag for different reason. I am saying your explanation for hostile is correct but that doesn't mean ours is wrong. Hope you can understand.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Sad to say, I am not the steward nor the monarch. The message could have been delayed or lost somewhere. That we could use the same rational like yours that some of our guys still followed the old order which is to hit into your kingdom before the monarch announce stop all hits perhaps. What I can say again is miscommunication which is very likely. Agree on your hostile definition. But i believe everyone interpret tagging hostile differently and use hostile tag for different reason. I am saying your explanation for hostile is correct but that doesn't mean ours is wrong. Hope you can understand.
    This is total and utter horse****. Leave Palem's kingdom alone, if you aren't monarch or steward then you have NO right to interfere with the diplomacy of your king or steward. Until you're either a steward or monarch, you should STFU and leave Palem's kingdom alone when he already told you guys to 'move on'. If someone tell you to move on, you will move on - especially someone who is a staunch ally of Simians.

I will be checking your kdpage, feint, should your kingdom continue hitting and bullying Palem's kd in the next 2hrs. WE WILL BE GANGBANGING YOUR KD. Take this as a warning, our orcs can't wait to farm your tiny ghetto.

SIMIANS POLICING UTOPIA SINCE AGE 3

Forum Addict
    Since when there is a rule only monarch and steward can be involved in diplomacy? Omg. What is happening? So much surprises in a day.

Thread Information