Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Faery Circle

Veteran
    < removed for trolling >
    Last edited by DHaran; 22-03-2013 at 15:37.

I feel the need to admit I have still yet to consume a scotch egg or any tastee fried chicken. I did however pester my local grocery store into finding a new blood pudding supplier.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by redcapt View Post
    Sequence of Events:

June 23 Year 4 - First hits into TFC
    Hits continued until July 7 Year 4.

Between the time above, TFC did not offer CF to Feint's KD, all they did was send a messaging saying it won't happen, followed by tagging themselves to announce that Feint's KD was up for grabs. (Note: TFC continued to op Feint's KD, which normally is a sign of intention to perhaps war)

I was under the impression that should a KD not want to response to a wave with war, isn't the proper response to send a CF? And not wait 9 hours for the KD waving you to offer it instead?

The only reason i see why you would not offer CF after getting waved, is that you were trying to prolong hostilities and weather down the waving KD. But since TFC's intention was no war from the start, why not offer CF right off the bat?

On a side note, in order not to create another useless thread, where can i find utopian angel suitable for a mac? many thanks. and to TFC, I would have loved to war you guys just for the experience, not sure we could win, but i reckon it would have been fun.
    Again, at the time that I sent the PM to your monarch (and made sure it was read), 3 hits had already been made and it was the 23rd. If your intention was to find war, it would make sense that at that point, knowing you weren't going to get a war, having your monarch be on to direct people, you could use your remaining hits to hit into other kd which might ACTUALLY give you a war instead of wasting your own time hitting us. Worst case, you would have gotten ops from disgruntled provs who didn't read orders to leave you alone. Once I got BACK online 10 hours later (thinking the situation was dealt with), found out the hits continued, raged for a little bit at the annoyance, I offered a cf and everybody moved on.

We only tagged as "x:x isn't hostile" after they tagged as "Hostile stay out", which didn't happen until later in the process and for reasons I've already explained.

mac angel I would either suggest utools or Ultima.

@ MrCurious - I wouldn't really call what we did heavy ops. A couple people cast MS. Some riots might have been thrown around. Not any kind of a coordinated effort towards disabling anyone. They were free to finish their wave, but as I said before, it would have been in their best interest to just not and hit another kd. They chose to finish their hits and that's fine (although admittedly annoying for me). What's not fine is tagging as "HOSTILE STAY OUT". They weren't hostile in any sense of the word and didn't require any kind of protection.

If there is an open button and you haven't offered a CF, that's a hostile and I'm gonna hit you until you offer a CF and I will tag that I'm hostile.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    And I will tag that you're open for hits

Also, there was no button. We hit them exactly 0 times.

That makes you dirty trying to incite a double hostile. Just because you can't properly handle your own diplo doesn't mean you should gangbang someone else. If you don't want to war, get a CF in place rather than watch basketball. It would be irresponsible for a kingdom to move on from a kingdom with an open button, it's your responsibility as leaders to close the hostile.
    S E C R E T S

why you so mad bro?
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

I'm not mad at all, I'm indifferent to this case and just stating my point of view. If you were to try some dirty **** on my ghetto, that's another story. Bottom line, if you don't want to war, you need to close the hostile properly, not just ignore it.
    S E C R E T S

Why do we 'need' to do anything? Just because you do something one way, doesnt mean its the only way.
    Also there was nothing dirty at all. Everything we did was open and we told them our intentions.
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    A double hostile implies there was a 1st hostile, which there wasn't.

June 23rd - They make 3 hits. I make an easy attempt to resolve the problem. They're at 6 unfriendly points. No big deal. I log off
    July 9th - I log on to find they've continued their hits.
    July 10th - I offer CF

Problem solved. Issue fixed. I didn't come in here crying about their waves, or their tagging, or anything. My god this forum gets more retarded every day.

A double hostile implies there was a 1st hostile, which there wasn't.
    So, so if kingdom A waves kingdom B, Kingdom B havent had time to react and then Kingdom C comes and waves Kingdom A whilte Kingdom B also starts to wave Kingdom C didnt do anything cause there was no hostile?

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    How many allies does kLa have? Curious ? I remember simian got bang by whole server a few ages ago for hitting into people war to prevent someone from getting crown. If KLA alliance is so strong, what isn't there any retaliation? What is your strength compared to ABS? I am new in this do called utopia alliance and politics. Maybe someone can enlighten me so I do not mess ard with wrong kingdom. Such as simian who keep threatening to feed on those against them. Smirk
    First, its MrCurious to you, secondly why are you ranting about alliances all of a sudden? You totally misread my msg. Try reading it again, then maybe it will make sense to you. Thirdly, i am not playing in Simians.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Are we kd B?
    Because that doesn't add up at all.

We reacted after the first hits and told them this wasn't going to war and they should move on. We also didn't begin to wave them or even op them in any considerable manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So, so if kingdom A waves kingdom B, Kingdom B havent had time to react and then Kingdom C comes and waves Kingdom A whilte Kingdom B also starts to wave Kingdom C didnt do anything cause there was no hostile?
    As long as they were on a train leaving Chicago at 4:35 going 120mph west then yea, thats fine.
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto

Palem you flat out said "you were in no way hostile with TFC" to that feint guy, a statement which is blatantly false. You had a button on them and were doing hostile ops. That's a hostile, plain and simple. You declaring your disinterest via a message does not close a hostile.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information