Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Faery Circle

Didnt say i thought anything should protect us from anything.
    I think anyone should feel fine with declaring someone is fake tagging vs them. Maybe some day there will be an actual in game mechanic to deal with this magical 'hostile tag', but until then, its got to be self policing.

If you over commit your armies vs a kd with no intent on warring you, thats your own problem, dont ask the community to leave you alone because of it, pretending there is a mutually hostile situation.

Referring you back to palem, we dealt with all this in game and are fine with the way things happened.
    Last edited by Spahrep; 22-03-2013 at 16:43.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

But they werent fake tagging, they had one unresolved conflict with you since apparently you didnt wanna war but you kept opping them. Besides you mentioning "we let them know our intentions yet they kept coming" implys that you thought it would make them back off.

Forum Addict
    Guys chill. Perhaps faery circle had not war enough each age to be familiar the change In war approach and diplomacy in recent times

Palem

Feint you were in way no hostile with TFC. Demanding people to stay out for waving a kd that flat out told you in the 1st hour of your hits that we weren't going to war you is just pathetic, hence the tag.
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Forum Addict
    Fake tag? Seriously I don't understand. I still stood firm to my definition of hostile. If a kingdom wave till hostile and opponents can easily do 3 hits in retal plus gaining the button, it is definitely legitimate. If that kingdom which we wave offered cf and we still keep the hostile tag and continue wave without accepting, then I will call this fake. Let say you can't accept my definition of hostile tag. May I ask if u can accept a kingdom who tag in his kingdom name to call for people to wave you? So that action is more righteous than fake hostile tag? Pot calling the kettle black I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    Didnt say i thought anything should protect us from anything.
    I think anyone should feel fine with declaring someone is fake tagging vs them. Maybe some day there will be an actual in game mechanic to deal with this magical 'hostile tag', but until then, its got to be self policing.

If you over commit your armies vs a kd with no intent on warring you, thats your own problem, dont ask the community to leave you alone because of it, pretending there is a mutually hostile situation.

Referring you back to palem, we dealt with all this in game and are fine with the way things happened.

What Palem should have done in this scenario is send the CF message asap after telling them they dont want a war. Let them finish the wave and then the waving kd would accept the CF and the conflict would have ended. This is quite the standard way to act and plus if the kingdom that stated they dont want a conflict would starting opping they would get further punished, its simple you dont want a conflict dont engage in hostile actions. This is how it works pretty much everywhere.

If a KD wants to tag that another KD is faked hostile tagged, im behind that.

The fact that people think they should be able to get acres for free is laughable. If the acres you are getting are worth the ops, keep hitting... Oh that's right, KDs would anyway. So whats the issue. You dont want ops, dont wave. If you want to take some land, be prepared for ops.

I'm sure Feints kd wanted a war, they were about the same size as us and pumped. But once they were informed of our intentions not to war, then why would they get any free land? If the land was worth it, they'd still be hitting us, and i wouldn't blame them for doing so. Ops are a defensive deterrent.
    Their monarch and palem obviously worked something out because there is a CF is in place now.
    Last edited by Spahrep; 22-03-2013 at 17:01.
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto

-merged into first post-
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto

Forum Addict
    Palem

Feint you were in way no hostile with TFC. Demanding people to stay out for waving a kd that flat out told you in the 1st hour of your hits that we weren't going to war you is just pathetic, hence the tag.
    Tagging hostile is just a formality. It is not a demand. Even if people chose to capitalise on your hostile and hit you, there is nothing much we can do as well. Perhaps sending a pm to their kingdom monarch to inform them maybe. Enough said. But I can tell you I have never encounter such problem before. If we weren't interested in warring, we would not op the kingdom that wave us. If happen someone op them without seeing the order, we would even pm opponent to apologize. This is my insight for the past few ages and had served us well

If a KD wants to tag that another KD is faked hostile tagged, im behind that.
    They werent fake hostile since you actively engaged them with ops regardless what you said, its a open conflict anyone would want closure before moving on.

Forum Addict
    Well, to be frank, though I am not the monarch nor the steward, I am the so called advisor when comes to war. Seriously though both our kingdoms are of same nw, I don't see a war between us. From the stats reflected we had gathered. It was never our intent to war at the first place till we receive ops that contradict your initial intention of not warring. We decided to hit a few more times to force a cf before we can move on. Then we received a second pm. But funny thing is that no cf came. And we continue getting ops. We even made the first move to offer you cf immediately when we saw the steward of faery circle online. Guess what? U guys didn't accept and even op us at the same tick (caught the steward doing ms)we offer cf. this really rage us and we withdraw the next tick. If we really want to wave for war, you won't be seeing such an unorganized hits. Mixture of landgrab, massacre and plunders all on different targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    They werent fake hostile since you actively engaged them with ops regardless what you said, its a open conflict anyone would want closure before moving on.
    ^ this about as basic as the explanation can get.
    S E C R E T S

Forum Addict
    Faery circle is right in the sense that the ops weren't focus enough to even pinch us at all. I started the thread due to faery circle refusal to accept our cf or offer cf, and even tagging ppl to hit us, claiming us in fake hostile with their own set of hostile tag definition. I wonder who in this forum won't get rage over this.

<-- Steward of TFC. There were no ops after you offered your CF, at least not by me. There was plenty before though.

Also so you didnt want a war, but you wanted to take some land and expected a KD to no do anything back? To me thats just crazy. I mean by all means use attacks to get land, but expect other KDs to op back. I mean you could have just done your 2 hits + 1 hit at the tic and not had ops and moved along, you could have continued a hit ever 24h even w/o giving up ops. I see ops as a defensive mechanism, paired with GBP they work well that way. this is why there are 2 different values on the hostile meter for each KD pairing, a to/from.
    Last edited by Spahrep; 22-03-2013 at 17:19.
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto

Forum Addict
    Then do u expect a kingdom to stop hitting when getting ops? That is crazy too. We were kind enough to offer cf as aggressor. Then can you kindly explain why you didn't accept? And then why do you choose to offer cf in the later stage instead rather than in the early part when a few hits landed. You said we wan free acres, so u guys wan free ops I presumed

Thread Information