Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need tips for t/m dragon slayer/funder

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I think the biggest issue I find with newer players is the idea that you should get most of this done BEFORE the fight starts and there's more pressure on your prov. Get money stocked before you start your dragon up and make sure you get it donated before it gets stolen.

Likewise, I always find it funny when someone has a goal of say 65% draft and then right before a war starts, they've only drafted to 65% and they've just been sitting sitting around for 3 days doing nothing, when they could have drafted up to 70%, trained it into specs and been ready to kill some dragons while staying at their actual target numbers.
    Agreed, in a warring kingdom, you should always try and overdraft specs to at least contribute in killing the first dragon in the war. Dragon killing is all team work, it's nice to have a "Dragon killer", but usually everyone should chip in to finish off the dragon faster.

Needs to get out more
    Faery war hero. Halfer or human in a different light.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 31-03-2013 at 13:38.

Regular
    with 75% guilds, u can recruit 0.6-0.65 rawWPA every 24 hrs, depending on BE = assuming a 90% BE it would be 0.648 rawWPA trained every 24 hours. i do this at the beginning of the age (whether i'm hybrid a/m or t/m) and also if i end up getting AW'd during war (i'm elf/mystic hybrid but only 4 rawWPA).

13% homes (to help BE)
    7% farms (assuming u put on Minimal sci rate that first hour)
    75% guilds
    5% towers (which is prolly too much for just self spells in protection)

armouries aren't there cuz as an MS caster i value faster WPA than cheaper troops. and if you only train defspecs and thieves you'll be fine coming OOP.

just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by jngleb View Post
    with 75% guilds, u can recruit 0.6-0.65 rawWPA every 24 hrs, depending on BE = assuming a 90% BE it would be 0.648 rawWPA trained every 24 hours. i do this at the beginning of the age (whether i'm hybrid a/m or t/m) and also if i end up getting AW'd during war (i'm elf/mystic hybrid but only 4 rawWPA).

13% homes (to help BE)
    7% farms (assuming u put on Minimal sci rate that first hour)
    75% guilds
    5% towers (which is prolly too much for just self spells in protection)

armouries aren't there cuz as an MS caster i value faster WPA than cheaper troops. and if you only train defspecs and thieves you'll be fine coming OOP.

just my two cents.
    if you have 90 BE (as non-dw) you haven't been drafting enough.
    homes are rather useless. more than 10% homes is definitely a waste of space. less than that probably too.

Is that intended to be an OOP strat? If so you will not even come close to having enough cash to train.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Thread Information