Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Sanct and Mother Advice notice?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    I suppose tak3**** is used to give up after 2 waves in war and/or 3 weeks into age, so he wants us to do the same thing like he always does, Elit.
    Out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks, I suppose that's where all the **** this and that comes from. I don't blame you though, bird's of a feather flock together and if you mix with swines you grovel in filth thinking it's gold.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks, I suppose that's where all the **** this and that comes from. I don't blame you though, bird's of a feather flock together and if you mix with swines you grovel in filth thinking it's gold.
    huh?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    huh?
    I think he's speaking of his undying passion for drug, but it's not clear.

/me summons Darkz Azn and his famous comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    I think he's speaking of his undying passion for drug, but it's not clear.
    either that, or he wants to roll around in filth
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

I like to post
    His speak make my English look pro like on 6 beers :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    I heard MA have some masterballs ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    /me summons Darkz Azn and his famous comment
    Your wish is my command; odd. =D

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    whats the TPA bug?
    Opping between double fortified gives no penalty to effectiveness. Thus, a halfling with 18 mod tpa can easily rob a human with 11 mod tpa (80% success rate). A human with 11 tpa can rob a human with 6 tpa with about 70% success rate. Whether this bug is caused by double fortified, or (as I suspect) fortified simply gives no penalty to effectiveness, or sapphires in fortified are somehow bugged to negate the fort...I do not know.

I reported this bug last age, but like most of my bug reports it was ignored. However at that time we only observed it with spells, not with thief ops. Obviously since success is random it's hard to pin down.

I'm quite certain Mom knew about this mechanic (they would have had to see it repeatedly during their long hostile with faery circle), and they've taken advantage of it beautifully. Had we also known about it, obviously we would have run things a bit differently.
    Last edited by jdorje; 03-04-2013 at 18:16.

Ya, that doesn't happen.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Ya, that doesn't happen.
    I take that to mean you think I can't tell the difference between -75% tpa and -0% tpa? You are incorrect.

Feel free to check the ops done on the province of Magikarp (4 raw tpa, 117% science, 21% bonus from tds) by the province of Stop Being Lazy (6.3 raw tpa, 57% science, 40% racial bonus, 50% bonus from tds), and by the rest of their kingdom.

1 hr riots by 30 mtpa ha/ro on ur hummies, dorje. Definitely there is no penalty to effectiveness lawl

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    I take that to mean you think I can't tell the difference between -75% tpa and -0% tpa? You are incorrect.

Feel free to check the ops done on the province of Magikarp (4 raw tpa, 117% science, 21% bonus from tds) by the province of Stop Being Lazy (6.3 raw tpa, 57% science, 40% racial bonus, 50% bonus from tds), and by the rest of their kingdom.
    Either im confused or you are jdorje. Its -75% damage per op with a zero -mod to tpa when oping through double fort.

Both kds have a -50% tpa mod, one to def, one to offense so they negate each other and instead of a 4 geting oped by a 6 its turns into a 2 geting oped by a 3. Since success rate is based on relative tpa and 6/4=3/2 theres no lowered success rate.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post

Invisibility (+10% for SBL), and BT (-10% for magikarp) as well. Presumably they're both lords?

If the wiki is wrong, you could correct it. If the wiki isn't wrong, there aren't stacked effectiveness penalties, only one. (same goes for you, persain). The way the wiki is currently written, there is only a penalty for opping into fort, no penalty for opping out.

Assuming the wiki is correct:

4*2.17*1.21*1.03*.9=9.73. 6.3*1.57*1.4*1.5*1.1*1.03=23.5*.5=11.76

11.76 tpa vs 9.73 tpa. Offhand, it wouldn't surprise me if the halfer were able to steal effectively, and my understanding is that's what they're doing.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    The way the wiki is currently written, there is only a penalty for opping into fort, no penalty for opping out.
    -50% gains and effectiveness on magic and thievery ops in (slides in over a period of 24 hours)

It must never have been updated, its a mod to ops in and out in both MOD tpa, and damage done (this is y the developers should controll it not players via a wiki). I've spent enough time in fort to know as a theif u do all your damage after you leave fort or before you enter it.

edit...there u go i updated the wiki for you :P
    Last edited by Persain; 03-04-2013 at 18:56.

Thread Information