Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul for president?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JinXy View Post

Why can't I used the year 2000 as the starting point for the index?
    I already answered that.

Do you know that mine production has been rising year after year and kept pace with industrial usage of gold?
    Not true! Again a lie!

(who cares whether it is by the government or by the market????
    Fallacy! It matters whether it is a government or market.

Even the legendary stock investor warren buffett couldn't keep up with inflation.
    False. In the long run his investments have kept up with inflation. What is more you are referring to Buffett, he is the one person to tell you that long term matters.

You are too eager to attack.
    I am eager to attack your fallacies allright and to confront you with your own lies. In fact it is you who is making a personal attack on me. I merely am stating the obvious. You are ignorant and you are a liar and you have yet to make any valid argument.

As for "turning", do I need to remind you to the difference between a market value for gold and a gold standard for currency. You implied they were the same and now all of the sudden you do not wish to mention it anymore. And you already turned away from the word fiat to paper.

Fine, i'll change the word 'fiat' to 'paper'. Does it matter?
    And just so you know, the difference between those two words does matter. It matters a lot.

There is only one person "turning" here and that is you JinXy.

By the way, to quote John again

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post

Have you got it through your thick skull that it doesn't matter whether it switches or not since both have the same underlying premise?

Wow, this is the problem with paulites.

Do you even know what the word premisse means JinXy? I am asking this, because you already lied about the fact that you knew the history. Which you obviously didn't know as I made apparent by using what is called the law of the excluded middle. Wait don't answer. It'd be safe to assume, that the answer is no.

There! I can make assumptions about what you said or didn't say. ;)
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    I already answered that.
    It's a rhetorical question. I showed that gold prices have been rising since 2000. You came in with some nonsense argument about why 2000 should not be used as an index. My purpose is to show that it has been rising. Read properly. Are you illiterate?

Not true! Again a lie!
    a simple search will enlighten you http://www.gold.org/investment/stati...ly_statistics/
    What a liar you are.

Fallacy! It matters whether it is a government or market.
    It matters to people like you who have nothing better to argue about.

False. In the long run his investments have kept up with inflation. What is more you are referring to Buffett, he is the one person to tell you that long term matters.
    Sure but he has been wrong in the past 12 years and his investment did not keep up with inflation. Compare the purchasing power of the wealthiest people alive today with the wealthiest americans 100 years ago and you will see what i mean . Stop your lies. Anyone with an objective perspective can see that.

I am eager to attack your fallacies allright and to confront you with your own lies. In fact it is you who is making a personal attack on me. I merely am stating the obvious. You are ignorant and you are a liar and you have yet to make any valid argument.
    No you were not attacking my fallacies. You were attacking your own assumptions about my argument. All you can say is "you're a liar".

As for "turning", do I need to remind you to the difference between a market value for gold and a gold standard for currency. You implied they were the same and now all of the sudden you do not wish to mention it anymore. And you already turned away from the word fiat to paper.
    Paste the sentence where i implied this. Pathetic liar. It's your mind which is too quick to make up assumption. Too bad.

And just so you know, the difference between those two words does matter. It matters a lot.
    It matters a lot to people like you who pick stupid things to argue about.

Do you even know what the word premisse means JinXy? I am asking this, because you already lied about the fact that you knew the history. Which you obviously didn't know as I made apparent by using what is called the law of the excluded middle. Wait don't answer. It'd be safe to assume, that the answer is no.
    Just saying that I don't know history doesn't mean that I don't know it. What a stupid argument.
    Last edited by JinXy; 26-10-2013 at 23:37.

You never educated people, you never told facts. All you have said are lies and fallacies, every single sentence. There is absolutely no truth in anything you say.

Therefore if you didn't came here to educate, then you came here to spread Paulite propaganda. Or do all Paulites call spreading lies an education? If so then all Paulites are amoral people.

So if you didn't come here to educate, then you just admitted that you came here, because you are a Paulite. So it was a fair assumption. ;)

keep trying stupid... You have no argument to stand on. ;)

To point out just one. 5 isn't assumption. In fact you think it's truth that Buffett hasn't surpassed inflation in the last 12 years, which is false. It's fact you lied there, not an assumption.

Let me get straight to the point. I know you are a Paulite, do or do you not believe everything the Paulites say to be true? In other words, do you believe in your own lies? Answer with yes or no!
    Last edited by freemehul; 27-10-2013 at 15:29.

Regular
    You never educated people, you never told facts. All you have said are lies and fallacies, every single sentence. There is absolutely no truth in anything you say.

Therefore if you didn't came here to educate, then you came here to spread Paulite propaganda. Or do all Paulites call spreading lies an education? If so then all Paulites are amoral people.

So if you didn't come here to educate, then you just admitted that you came here, because you are a Paulite. So it was a fair assumption. ;)

keep trying stupid... You have no argument to stand on. ;)

Let me get straight to the point. I know you are a Paulite, do or do you not believe everything the Paulites say to be true? In other words, do you believe in your own lies? Answer with yes or no!
    what are you babbling about? I'm not interested to start new arguments about whether I'm a paulite or not. It's so silly. Don't keep trying to cover your butt with new assumptions and make-beliefs. You're wrong about your earlier assumptions, as i've pointed out. Move on.

To point out just one. 5 isn't assumption. In fact you think it's truth that Buffett hasn't surpassed inflation in the last 12 years, which is false. It's fact you lied there, not an assumption.
    For goodness sake, read my compilation http://silvernjin.blogspot.sg/2012/10/blog-post.html and come up with your own figures to prove me wrong. "To point out just one"? You never pointed out anything. You have nothing to point out. Another lame attempt.

For goodness sake, read my compilation
    I Do not care for YOUR compilation. It is all lies. And I have pointed out your fallacies and lies several times. Do I need to repeat the debased golden coin again?

Move on.
    OK I get it. It is going to be option 1. You will not answer with a simple yes or no.

Regular
    I Do not care for YOUR compilation. It is all lies. And I have pointed out your fallacies and lies several times. Do I need to repeat the debased golden coin again?
    Lol. Keep repeating it to yourself and it will become true for you. You don't have to babble so much you know? Just show me your own statistics on how buffett had beaten inflation. Go on and prove this wrong: http://silvernjin.blogspot.sg/2012/10/blog-post.html
    Last edited by JinXy; 27-10-2013 at 15:51.

But let me make just these assumptions then. ;)

If you do not answer with yes or no, then you are turning or afraid of letting others know the truth about you and your fellow Paulites.
    If you answer the question with yes, then you are a brainwashed fool.
    If you answer the question with no, then you are a liar.

And whichever of the last 2 options you choose. I can safely assume, this: Paulites = evil

Bottomline JinXy Is that you came here to spread Paulite propaganda, of which both I and John already pointed out several times that everything and I repeat EVERYTHING you said is based on lies and fallacies. You have come up with no facts that are true and when you do answer, you answer with a lie.

Regular
    yeah yeah. First it's about history. Then it's about gold. Then it's about warren buffett and inflation. Now it's about spreading paulite propaganda.

changing your tunes all the time.

You lost. Move on.

yeah yeah. First it's about history. Then it's about gold. Then it's about warren buffett and inflation. Now it's about spreading paulite propaganda.
    lol you came up with Buffett and you are indeed attempting to spread Paulite propaganda. A very poor attempt I may add.

Now are you going to answer my question with yes or no, or are you going to keep avoiding the question? (or changing the subject for that matter) ;)

by the way all people have to do is look back at the posts that you came up with Buffett before me. Or are you going to edit your posts? lol

I like to see you try. ;)
    Last edited by freemehul; 27-10-2013 at 16:05.

Now I am done with you. You are brainwashed. There is no point in talking to you. I only hope there will be no other ignorant people who believe in these Paulite lies.

Regular
    lag

So what is it going to be JinXy?
    Yes, no, or no answer...

Regular
    Your questions are so silly. If i may make an analogy:

Freemehul, do you believe in yourself?
    If you answer the question with yes, then you are a brainwashed fool.
    If you answer the question with no, then you are a liar.

And whichever of the last 2 options you choose. I can safely assume, this: believers in Freemehul = evil.

stop trying kiddo. You were wrong with your assumptions. Learn and move on. Don't come up with another nonsense.

Just show me your own statistics on how buffett had beaten inflation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkshire_Hathaway

Berkshire Hathaway stock produced a total return of 76% from 2000–2010

Total inflation over that period amounts to about 35.8%

76% is higher than 35.8%

You lose stupid!

Thread Information