Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul for president?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    More lies! You can't!
    sure i can. start a thread and i'll discuss econs with you.

And keep it civil. Making personal attacks don't make your arguments valid. That's what i run into every time i argue with people. They make personal attacks. It's shallow.

telling lies, doesn't mean you have an argument. I have stated several valid arguments and I can quote John here. I have yet to see any argument from you. All you have stated sofar are lies and fallacies.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by JinXy View Post
    1) gold is an honest money
    Again a fallacy.

Gold isn't a currency. A gold coin though is a form of currency, but then again so are nickel coins and paper notes. ;) Now I do know of some individuals who have used gold bars as a form of currency, to be traded against things like say: drugs, guns and ammunition, but i would definitely not call Mexican drug cartels and meth lab owners honest. ;)

So are you implying JinXy that you and your fellow Paulites are equally honest as a Mexican drug lord?

2) the market switches between gold and paper from time to time. (did i say the market switch to the gold standard? No. I was talking about INVESTMENT and PROTECTION of wealth.)
    This is a lie. You did imply it. Do not deny it. You sir are a liar!
    Last edited by freemehul; 26-10-2013 at 19:50.

Why can't I used the year 2000 as the starting point for the index?
    I already answered that.

Do you know that mine production has been rising year after year and kept pace with industrial usage of gold?
    Not true! Again a lie!

(who cares whether it is by the government or by the market????
    Fallacy! It matters whether it is a government or market.

Even the legendary stock investor warren buffett couldn't keep up with inflation.
    False. In the long run his investments have kept up with inflation. What is more you are referring to Buffett, he is the one person to tell you that long term matters.

You are too eager to attack.
    I am eager to attack your fallacies allright and to confront you with your own lies. In fact it is you who is making a personal attack on me. I merely am stating the obvious. You are ignorant and you are a liar and you have yet to make any valid argument.

As for "turning", do I need to remind you to the difference between a market value for gold and a gold standard for currency. You implied they were the same and now all of the sudden you do not wish to mention it anymore. And you already turned away from the word fiat to paper.

Fine, i'll change the word 'fiat' to 'paper'. Does it matter?
    And just so you know, the difference between those two words does matter. It matters a lot.

There is only one person "turning" here and that is you JinXy.

By the way, to quote John again

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post

Have you got it through your thick skull that it doesn't matter whether it switches or not since both have the same underlying premise?

Wow, this is the problem with paulites.

Do you even know what the word premisse means JinXy? I am asking this, because you already lied about the fact that you knew the history. Which you obviously didn't know as I made apparent by using what is called the law of the excluded middle. Wait don't answer. It'd be safe to assume, that the answer is no.

There! I can make assumptions about what you said or didn't say. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    How do you still bang on about gold and fiat as if gold isn't fiat?

It's like talking to a wall.
    It is like talking to a wall. ;) You are indeed correct John. It is like talking to a wall, because he is too ignorant, because he is too foolish to understand the subtleties of the economic arguments we both made, and because he actually believes the Paulite lies.
    Last edited by freemehul; 26-10-2013 at 20:02.

Regular
    telling lies, doesn't mean you have an argument. I have stated several valid arguments and I can quote John here. I have yet to see any argument from you. All you have stated sofar are lies and fallacies.

sure, that's your best argument. Keep repeating it to yourself. Pathetic.

Regular
    Again a fallacy.

Gold isn't a currency. A gold coin though is a form of currency, but then again so are nickel coins and paper notes. ;) Now I do know of some individuals who have used gold bars as a form of currency, to be traded against things like say: drugs, guns and ammunition, but i would definitely not call Mexican drug cartels and meth lab owners honest. ;)
    When I say honest, it means that gold cannot be printed out of thin air. You obviously don't read enough books. Try again loser.

So are you implying JinXy that you and your fellow Paulites are equally honest as a Mexican drug lord?
    stupid argument.

This is a lie. You did imply it. Do not deny it. You sir are a liar!
    Don't blame me for your failure to read and understand. Your assumptions are what f*ed you up.
    Last edited by JinXy; 26-10-2013 at 23:36.

Regular
    I already answered that.
    It's a rhetorical question. I showed that gold prices have been rising since 2000. You came in with some nonsense argument about why 2000 should not be used as an index. My purpose is to show that it has been rising. Read properly. Are you illiterate?

Not true! Again a lie!
    a simple search will enlighten you http://www.gold.org/investment/stati...ly_statistics/
    What a liar you are.

Fallacy! It matters whether it is a government or market.
    It matters to people like you who have nothing better to argue about.

False. In the long run his investments have kept up with inflation. What is more you are referring to Buffett, he is the one person to tell you that long term matters.
    Sure but he has been wrong in the past 12 years and his investment did not keep up with inflation. Compare the purchasing power of the wealthiest people alive today with the wealthiest americans 100 years ago and you will see what i mean . Stop your lies. Anyone with an objective perspective can see that.

I am eager to attack your fallacies allright and to confront you with your own lies. In fact it is you who is making a personal attack on me. I merely am stating the obvious. You are ignorant and you are a liar and you have yet to make any valid argument.
    No you were not attacking my fallacies. You were attacking your own assumptions about my argument. All you can say is "you're a liar".

As for "turning", do I need to remind you to the difference between a market value for gold and a gold standard for currency. You implied they were the same and now all of the sudden you do not wish to mention it anymore. And you already turned away from the word fiat to paper.
    Paste the sentence where i implied this. Pathetic liar. It's your mind which is too quick to make up assumption. Too bad.

And just so you know, the difference between those two words does matter. It matters a lot.
    It matters a lot to people like you who pick stupid things to argue about.

Do you even know what the word premisse means JinXy? I am asking this, because you already lied about the fact that you knew the history. Which you obviously didn't know as I made apparent by using what is called the law of the excluded middle. Wait don't answer. It'd be safe to assume, that the answer is no.
    Just saying that I don't know history doesn't mean that I don't know it. What a stupid argument.
    Last edited by JinXy; 26-10-2013 at 23:37.

Regular
    It is like talking to a wall. ;) You are indeed correct John. It is like talking to a wall, because he is too ignorant, because he is too foolish to understand the subtleties of the economic arguments we both made, and because he actually believes the Paulite lies.
    The fool is the one who is doing the talking to the wall. You can slap labels on people but that does not make your arguments better, and we can all see here the way you argue is foolish.

My purpose is to show that it has been rising. Read properly. Are you illiterate?

tsk tsk... you really don't understand inflation nor indexes

Sure but he has been wrong in the past 12 years and his investment did not keep up with inflation.
    A blatant lie. Again!

Paste the sentence where i implied this.
    I already did that.

Pathetic liar.
    No, you are a liar!

stupid argument.
    Actually it seems a fair comparison. And the more you lie and attempt to deceive, the fairer it seems. ;)

oh and by the way. Just because gold coins can't be printed doesn't mean they can't be debased. OMG you are stupid! John was so right about you and your fellow Paulites.

I'm done with you. Name one valid argument... just one will do... but you can't, can you? All you do is lie, lie, lie and tell more lies. You wouldn't know a valid premisse if it hit you in the face. You are bereft of logic and you are a liar.
    Last edited by freemehul; 27-10-2013 at 12:19.

Regular
    lol
    Last edited by JinXy; 27-10-2013 at 14:54.

Regular
    Freemehul, let me summarise it for you. Your assumptions really make you look silly.

Assumption 1: I came here because I'm a Paulite.

No, I came here to educate people like you about gold. Just because I have similar views with Paul on gold doesn't mean I'm a Paulite. Besides, slapping names on people don't make you look better.

Assumption 2: I said the market implements the gold standard.

I didn't say that. You assume I did. All I said was that the market switch between gold and paper historically. Sometimes they trust unbacked paper more. Sometimes they trust gold more.

Assumption 3: The year 2000 is a bad year to start my 'index'

All I did was to say that gold has been rising in the past 12 years. What has it got to do with an index?

Assumption 4: Gold has been rising in the past 12 years because industrial demand is so great.

No. Mining supply has kept pace with industrial demand. http://www.gold.org/investment/stati...ly_statistics/
    Therefore, gold rose a lot because people lose faith in unbacked paper money.

Assumption 5: Warren Buffett has beaten inflation in the past 12 years.

Here's something new for you that I compiled long before you were born: http://silvernjin.blogspot.sg/2012/10/blog-post.html

Assumption 6: You are smart because you quoted one example of history and because you repeatedly called me a liar, without any substantiation.

No, you're the biggest troll I've met.

Bottomline: Stop deceiving yourself and stop making assumptions. Learn to be patient and read. You haven't come up with one single valid argument... just one will do... but you can't, can you? All you do is lie, lie, lie and tell more lies. You wouldn't know a valid premisse if it hit you in the face. You are bereft of logic and you are a liar.

Go on and make more assumptions. I'll hit you with some cold hard facts again. Seems like you love some good spankings.
    Last edited by JinXy; 27-10-2013 at 15:13.

You never educated people, you never told facts. All you have said are lies and fallacies, every single sentence. There is absolutely no truth in anything you say.

Therefore if you didn't came here to educate, then you came here to spread Paulite propaganda. Or do all Paulites call spreading lies an education? If so then all Paulites are amoral people.

So if you didn't come here to educate, then you just admitted that you came here, because you are a Paulite. So it was a fair assumption. ;)

keep trying stupid... You have no argument to stand on. ;)

To point out just one. 5 isn't assumption. In fact you think it's truth that Buffett hasn't surpassed inflation in the last 12 years, which is false. It's fact you lied there, not an assumption.

Let me get straight to the point. I know you are a Paulite, do or do you not believe everything the Paulites say to be true? In other words, do you believe in your own lies? Answer with yes or no!
    Last edited by freemehul; 27-10-2013 at 15:29.

Regular
    You never educated people, you never told facts. All you have said are lies and fallacies, every single sentence. There is absolutely no truth in anything you say.

Therefore if you didn't came here to educate, then you came here to spread Paulite propaganda. Or do all Paulites call spreading lies an education? If so then all Paulites are amoral people.

So if you didn't come here to educate, then you just admitted that you came here, because you are a Paulite. So it was a fair assumption. ;)

keep trying stupid... You have no argument to stand on. ;)

Let me get straight to the point. I know you are a Paulite, do or do you not believe everything the Paulites say to be true? In other words, do you believe in your own lies? Answer with yes or no!
    what are you babbling about? I'm not interested to start new arguments about whether I'm a paulite or not. It's so silly. Don't keep trying to cover your butt with new assumptions and make-beliefs. You're wrong about your earlier assumptions, as i've pointed out. Move on.

To point out just one. 5 isn't assumption. In fact you think it's truth that Buffett hasn't surpassed inflation in the last 12 years, which is false. It's fact you lied there, not an assumption.
    For goodness sake, read my compilation http://silvernjin.blogspot.sg/2012/10/blog-post.html and come up with your own figures to prove me wrong. "To point out just one"? You never pointed out anything. You have nothing to point out. Another lame attempt.

But let me make just these assumptions then. ;)

If you do not answer with yes or no, then you are turning or afraid of letting others know the truth about you and your fellow Paulites.
    If you answer the question with yes, then you are a brainwashed fool.
    If you answer the question with no, then you are a liar.

And whichever of the last 2 options you choose. I can safely assume, this: Paulites = evil

Thread Information