Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So you started your own small business

if you are so poor at math, then you didn't make $100,000
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Demon
    To what others posted, I'd like to add:

You earn a meager 100k per year before wages and you decide to hire a full time employee?

Don't sound like great business acumen to me...

Also, lone minimum wage employees working for small businesses don't tend to unionize.
    Last edited by Magn; 02-06-2013 at 10:19.

Regular
    As a business owner I lold. This is good satire, surely people would research before making a post this outrageously flawed.
    Utopia

I do believe the american people are over taxed. I mean really.. your paycheck is taxed, gas taxed, food taxed in some states like where i live. Bills are taxed, sending money to someone by Western Union taxed, buying movie tickets taxed, buying ANYTHING you get taxed upon being tax. Didn't something happen in the later 1700s because of tea and tax? im not saying tax is bad but if they are taking half your check for tax on random things you buy thats bad.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    your paycheck is taxed, gas taxed, food taxed in some states like where i live. Bills are taxed, sending money to someone by Western Union taxed, buying movie tickets taxed....
    Welcome to europe bro! Anyway its okay that is taxed as long as its not just for paying stupid bureaucracy like it is where I live.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

I understand that we got it no worse than anywhere else but im like geez this is out of control. Basically how much is enough? It is almost like it is set up to keep you down by working.and struggling to buy basic needs like food and water.

Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    I understand that we got it no worse than anywhere else but im like geez this is out of control. Basically how much is enough? It is almost like it is set up to keep you down by working.and struggling to buy basic needs like food and water.
    Somehow the 1% doesn't have this problem.
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Demon
    They bought themselves some reps and senators, duh. If I had that much money, I'd invest it in buying politicians too - great ROI, even the flaky ones you have to rebuy every few years. Just don't get in a bidding war over them - *that* can cost big time.

BTW, to buy them, just give the max at a campaign function to get some face time, then run a few ads and otherwise help get them elected. Then make sure to keep some face time (golf probably great for this) and mention how things ought to work from time to time - they take the hint just fine usually. All perfectly legal, even before massive money for super-pacs became a thing.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Thread Information