Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Debauchery...

Debauchery...

Last edited by BruceLee; 07-04-2013 at 00:15.
    Debauchery

plural de?bauch?er?ies
    Definition of DEBAUCHERY
    a : extreme indulgence in sensuality
    b plural : orgies
    archaic : seduction from virtue or duty

Examples of DEBAUCHERY

He later regretted the debauchery of his youth.
    He recalled the evening's debaucheries with regret.
    Like St. Augustine carousing his student days away in fourth-century Carthage, [Thomas] Merton had succumbed to such physical and intellectual debaucheries as New York offered a Columbia undergraduate in the 1930's: wine, women and some Communist fellow-traveling. —Mark Silk, New York Times Book Review, 30 Mar. 1986
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Post Fiend
    = terrible kd name. sup jamin.

Forum Fanatic
    I really hate their banner. sooo much. so gross.

Forum Addict
    I like the 6/6 ww. Wonder who can beat them? Or maybe there won't be any war for them till eoa cos no one dare to challenge them, ESP after their stunning war win over Ed

Post Fiend
    Debauchery kinda sucks, couldn't defeat ED without oow help. Also, despite fighting 1vs2 ED gained 8k acres in that war.
    Nah, debauchery is a ghetto that is only capable of winning wars & honor whore. Quite sure ED would never lose to them if debauchery didn't have the huge advantage of oow help.

ED could have accepted oow help as well, but declined since it wasn't honorable. ED held to their moral ground despite having to accept a loss in this case.
    Debauchery got landdropped after the war so I guess they will find some poor ghetto to farm out now.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by zmasternr1 View Post
    Debauchery kinda sucks, couldn't defeat ED without oow help. Also, despite fighting 1vs2 ED gained 8k acres in that war.
    Nah, debauchery is a ghetto that is only capable of winning wars & honor whore. Quite sure ED would never lose to them if debauchery didn't have the huge advantage of oow help.

ED could have accepted oow help as well, but declined since it wasn't honorable. ED held to their moral ground despite having to accept a loss in this case.
    Debauchery got landdropped after the war so I guess they will find some poor ghetto to farm out now.
    i think youve already given these excuses and attempts dismiss accomplishments in the other thread.
    serious tall poppy syndrome in this one.

You're not helping ED's reputation, more so tarnishing it.
    Last edited by alan03; 13-04-2013 at 16:46.

lol does anybody else enjoy hearing zmaster cry in all of his post as much as I do ??

please flame on hahaha

look i found a picture of your dad zmaster...like father like son i guess

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images...d_up_ass_2.jpg

Debauchery sucks... All they do is win wars and collect honour, lol

Regular
    lol this thread needs to be renamed Evil Dragons Part 2..

Post Fiend
    relax guys, he's just trolling...he doesn't have a life unlike most of u guys i know :P

Post Fiend
    Whats so special about them..who have they beaten so far?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    relax guys, he's just trolling...he doesn't have a life unlike most of u guys i know :P
    It only takes 10-15 sec to write a comment like the one above. Then your entire kd spends time trying to downtalk me or defend your kingdom. The amount of feelings involved is admirable, doesn't exactly point in the "I got a life" direction though. Don't get me wrong I've been in exactly the same position back when I played serious.

Doesn't change the fact your kd relies on oow help when things go bad:)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by zmasternr1 View Post
    It only takes 10-15 sec to write a comment like the one above. Then your entire kd spends time trying to downtalk me or defend your kingdom. The amount of feelings involved is admirable, doesn't exactly point in the "I got a life" direction though. Don't get me wrong I've been in exactly the same position back when I played serious.

Doesn't change the fact your kd relies on oow help when things go bad:)
    duuude, ok firstly i don't play for debauchery. as i've mentioned i have a dislike for that name in fact. i'm sorry if i've misunderstood your whole passion for distorting the truth and flaming kds you've lost to in war for lack of having a life. that wasn't nice on my part.

as to your last point, i would refer you to my investigations i laid out briefly in your thread.

Thread Information