Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Debauchery...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    as to your last point, i would refer you to my investigations i laid out briefly in your thread.
    You don't play in ED, Debauchery or the debauchery friendly kd that razed us. You claim they are innocent because you haven't found any "proof". Omg, good one, you made my day...don't need to troll this one:P hahaha

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by zmasternr1 View Post
    You don't play in ED, Debauchery or the debauchery friendly kd that razed us. You claim they are innocent because you haven't found any "proof". Omg, good one, you made my day...don't need to troll this one:P hahaha
    stop living in the past already.

Post Fiend
    lol he's not worth my time. so it seems u have got to play or be part of a kd to know what's going on. like i have to be in the house of commons to know what's going on in british politics. dealing with the intellectually deficient is not my cup of tea, over to you alan :p whoever u are

Debauchery kinda sucks, couldn't defeat ED without oow help. Also, despite fighting 1vs2 ED gained 8k acres in that war.
    Nah, debauchery is a ghetto that is only capable of winning wars & honor whore. Quite sure ED would never lose to them if debauchery didn't have the huge advantage of oow help.

ED could have accepted oow help as well, but declined since it wasn't honorable. ED held to their moral ground despite having to accept a loss in this case.
    Debauchery got landdropped after the war so I guess they will find some poor ghetto to farm out now.
    Dont Forget u massacred ALL Debs Elfs for days... Massacred 30kish. Razed a TOP honor elf from 2000+ to the ground. Had a great acre and NW lead at start of war. Also debs was 24 when started war against u and invited someone in war . Making it 25/25 with 2 provinces in protection on our side. I did some research and found out Dragons raze killed a province in another kingdom before their war with DEB .. And that was the kingdom that razed your province down in war....

"debauchery is a ghetto that is only capable of winning wars"

Thats some real truth apparently.
    Last edited by Cows; 14-04-2013 at 06:19.

Post Fiend
    ^no point reasoning. Its the same outcome regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvapwns View Post
    lol he's not worth my time. so it seems u have got to play or be part of a kd to know what's going on. like i have to be in the house of commons to know what's going on in british politics. dealing with the intellectually deficient is not my cup of tea, over to you alan :p whoever u are
    no thanks..........

Post Fiend
    ye ed razekilled a prov in that kd too. That was many weeks before though, perhaps even more than a month. They waited a pretty good time to hit back and they did it into their friends war (knowing it would taint a warwin).

ED fought a much heavier war earlier against a kd that was 20% bigger. Had a lot of provs in the 200-300 acre range. But they didn't hit into that war.

Smells fishy to me.

Just wait for war 3 and get ready to be pwn.

Lol I just laugh at any and all zmas comments. Seems he doesn't want to let go of the war with ED.

Honestly, zmas, if you "had more intelligence than all of us", as you pointed out in the other thread, and were just "presenting the facts", as you also stated before, you probably shouldn't flame and cry in every thread, making you sound like a 8 year old kid that just had your lollipop taken away...

Forum Addict
    How stripper get a war so easily?
    On their way to 7 war wins. Congrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    How stripper get a war so easily?
    On their way to 7 war wins. Congrat.
    It's simple really. All you need to do is be polite and show other kds respect. They will appreciate that, and will enjoy going to war with you.
    6/7 of our wars this age have been agreed upon well in advance.
    Have you ever heard the expression "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar" ?

Post Fiend
    Haha I don't really hold grudges, I just find it quite funny to troll with you guys.
    I never flamed before or during any of the wars, but I've come to realize it's quite funny.

Debauchery is a great kingdom that never ghettobash, call in friends to oow raze or doing filthy stuff like eowcf plunders. I'm a true admirer of such a kd like debauchery

Regular
    Debauchery is a great kingdom that never ghettobash, call in friends to oow raze or doing filthy stuff like eowcf plunders. I'm a true admirer of such a kd like debauchery
    I see the sarcasm there. Do you realise that when you call debauchery ghettobashers, you are implying that ED is a ghetto too, since ED lost to them?

Regular

And if you want to keep accusing Deb for bringing in friends' help, that's fine. You live in your own delusional world. But you know what's funny? After that razekill by an outside kd, you guys were still trolling in the forum about how Deb is losing and stuff. Obviously you thought you still have a huge advantage. Now you're using that as an excuse for your loss. Oh boy

Post Fiend
    You ain't a ghettobasher because you lost to one. We are all ghettobashers, kds tend to prey on weaker ones.
    Some kds do it in a greater extent than others though. No names mentionee so don't get offended debauchery:)

Regular
    You ain't a ghettobasher because you lost to one. We are all ghettobashers, kds tend to prey on weaker ones.
    Some kds do it in a greater extent than others though. No names mentionee so don't get offended debauchery:)
    Nah no one's offended. Just your perception that they're offended. Or at least it's your intention to make yourself look better than those who reply to your posts.

Thread Information