View Poll Results: Should Proteus pay KuhaN for their bet? (public votes)

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 92.47%
  • No

6 6.45%
  • Other, explain...

1 1.08%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Proteus pay KuhaN?

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Stop wasting your time. You guys obviously have not taken contract law and do not know about conditions. Having money in escrow is whats called a condition precedent that would need to be fulfilled prior to the K (obligation to pay) would be enforceable. As the condition was never fulfilled there is no contract. Obviously not gonna let someone take advantage as if I won and there was no $ in escrow who says I'd have been paid. A deal is a deal and a K is a K, get educated on these issues.

If anyone is interested we can arrange a war this age, if you win you and Kuhan get $100 each and if you lose, well I get your acres.

Otherwise were done here, I understand everyone is bored and needs troll material but I have more important things to do with my time.
    Awww what a poor excuse ;(
    Was to be expected from you though. You run around with a big mouth spouting about how Elit's going to loose. Then when he's winning you just bail out.
    Same about how you always brag to everyone everywhere. And then when ya loose, you suddenly aren't playing actively and put the blame on others in your kingdom.

And uh, why would anyone take a bet with you? You aren't paying your 100$ to KuhaN now, why would anyone trust you to pay up if you loose your war?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Awww what a poor excuse ;(
    Was to be expected from you though. You run around with a big mouth spouting about how Elit's going to loose. Then when he's winning you just bail out.
    Same about how you always brag to everyone everywhere. And then when ya loose, you suddenly aren't playing actively and put the blame on others in your kingdom.

And uh, why would anyone take a bet with you? You aren't paying your 100$ to KuhaN now, why would anyone trust you to pay up if you loose your war?
    I knew you were going to reply to this and try to talk down to me. Why are you bragging about elit's war win. AFAIK your kingdom lost its past 6 wars and has not been a contender for the past 2 ages...I'd be more focused on that than trying to talk poorly about those doing better than you are. FYI no one bailed out, I said the deal is on as long as ASF holds the money, since that never happened there was *no bet*. That is very different from making a bet and not paying. Please go back to school your education is clearly lacking. Making a bet is like making a deal ingame. If we were supposed to cf and a condition to cf was you had to do X and you did not do it, there is no cf. This is money over the internet you obviously do it through a trusted mediator rather than neglect to send your $ and then demand to be paid when you win. Give it a rest. You always try to hard to talk down to me but at the end of the day I am the one running a successful top kingdom thats been beating the kd you play in for quite some time. If anything you are the mouth (like godly) that talks a lot but loses much more than he wins. I'm going to stop replying to you, until you actually get a positive winning streak vs. me sit down.

And FYI the one who actually plays but always makes an excuse for losing is baka. When Rage farmed bio to 52% NW range before they WD all of the sudden baka was in an "accident" then he was "taking time off." This age when you guys lost all your wars baka was "not playing" meanwhile 24h after he said this he messaged us asking for an extension on your cf. Its so funny how you cling on to that time you won once especially when you had loads of help from likes of dirty, trollfags, etc. Newsflash you won once and lost 4 times after that. If you want me to quote what you said "you are only as good as you are now" and right now you lost your past 6 fights and have not been a contender...so you aren't good and until you are again (if ever) please be silent. Just because elit beat someone does not mean you did, you had nothing to do with it and if you were running mother's advice im sure they'd have lost in spite of their advantages.
    Last edited by Proteus; 10-04-2013 at 08:14.

what a surprise, Proteus backing out.

Post Demon
    Gambling debt is a debt of honour.
    Men pay up, *****es make excuses.

proteus and honour? what?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    proteus and honour? what?
    Funny thing is I farmed 4 of the kingdoms in your sig when you played there and you still have the audacity to talk :)

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Gambling debt is a debt of honour.
    Men pay up, *****es make excuses.
    Agreed. However when you agree on conditions in order for the wager to happen and they are not fulfilled - there is no wager. Why should people be rewarded when they do not follow agreed upon terms. Kuhan himself knows this and has not even tried to ask for anything as he knows there was no bet. Trolls like prot are just spinning their wheels as they are very bored playing @100k when the competition is 70-100k bigger.
    Last edited by Proteus; 10-04-2013 at 08:18.

Funny thing is I farmed 4 of the kingdoms in your sig when you played there and you still have the audacity to talk :)
    I could care less :) funny thing is you made a bet, you lost a bet, you are pussying out of it. that sums it up pretty well.

Forum Fanatic
    I could care less :) funny thing is you made a bet, you lost a bet, you are pussying out of it. that sums it up pretty well.
    If you had any form of education whatsoever and learned how to read you'd have known there was no actual bet. For the wager be placed money had to be placed in escrow, as that was mentioned BEFORE the fight began and never happened there was no bet. If you fail to understand this you are either a bad troll or need to go back to school.

gergnub probably has more crowns than Proteus? Can Syntico confirm this?

Post Fiend
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

If you had any form of education whatsoever and learned how to read you'd have known there was no actual bet. For the wager be placed money had to be placed in escrow, as that was mentioned BEFORE the fight began and never happened there was no bet. If you fail to understand this you are either a bad troll or need to go back to school.
    Im sure if the table was turned you would feel this way. but hey, you keep saying that. imma go find some education now, so i can become a pro like you.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    gergnub probably has more crowns than Proteus? Can Syntico confirm this?
    If you count the ones that top leaders such as Realest and others of the like won for him he does as Sonata alone is worth 3 crowns. Leading and winning a crown is not the same as following orders, plans of someone else and winning.

I'm gonna call it a night as the trolls are too strong here.

Forum Fanatic
    Stop wasting your time. You guys obviously have not taken contract law and do not know about conditions. Having money in escrow is whats called a condition precedent that would need to be fulfilled prior to the K (obligation to pay) would be enforceable. As the condition was never fulfilled there is no contract. Obviously not gonna let someone take advantage as if I won and there was no $ in escrow who says I'd have been paid. A deal is a deal and a K is a K, get educated on these issues.

If anyone is interested we can arrange a war this age, if you win you and Kuhan get $100 each and if you lose, well I get your acres.

Otherwise were done here, I understand everyone is bored and needs troll material but I have more important things to do with my time.
    A deal was a deal even if it was spoken verbally...

You are really playing ABs into a bad spot if you got leaders running kingdoms that can not stick to their words they have made publically for all to see.

Oh and this quote by Kuhan probably says all, Proteus was never going to honor the deal.

ASF ignored all my PMs before war started. Im betting proteus was telling him to scam me and he didnt want to, so i guess atleast i didnt get scammed.

which Korp is of no suprise as proteus is in his own prestige level compared to us other scrubs.

Thread Information